RWM

Default Good deals on select Delta tools

"dealsites" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:21:29 -0800, "RWM"
wrote:
It is more in the sprit of the newsgroup to include full disclosure when

you
are posting some like the above... and seems sleazy when you don't. By
including the information that you get a commission if someone purchases
starting from your site allows reader to make an informed decision.

Bob McBreen

Thanks for the feedback Bob. In my original message, I wrote:

" Sure clicking through on the amazon links
generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!"

I thought I was making a full disclosure.

I'm responding to any inital criticism, but I don't intend to bog down
this tread or newgroup.

One to the discussions of cutting wood!