Ken Johnsen

Default Jesada Update?

Called them 2X today (regular line, 800 still down) during business hours to
check on an order placed on the phone last Tuesday. All I got was an
answering machine, stating their business hours.

Over the last 3 years, when I called, there were several women taking orders
and technical people available for help with questions.

Seems like a shame I like their products and in the past service was always
very good, as was their technical support.

Ken

Frank J. Vitale

I don't know. I ordered two bits on the 15th via e-mail, and have not got
them yet, nor a response to my follow-up e-mail that I sent yesterday.

Ken Johnsen

"Frank J. Vitale" wrote in message
nk.net...
I don't know. I ordered two bits on the 15th via e-mail, and have not got
them yet, nor a response to my follow-up e-mail that I sent yesterday.

Dick Durbin

"Ken Johnsen" wrote in message ...
Called them 2X today (regular line, 800 still down) during business hours to
check on an order placed on the phone last Tuesday. All I got was an
answering machine, stating their business hours.

I noticed that Carlo's name is gone from the corporation records. I
don't know what that means.

Dick Durbin
Frank J. Vitale

The order arrived today. Took much longer then usual.

Ken Johnsen

"Frank J. Vitale" wrote in message
ink.net...
The order arrived today. Took much longer then usual.

Spoke with a woman there today (if you just let the answering machine go
someone will pick up If you hit 4 for sales it stays on the machine). My 2nd
order shipped this past Monday, placed last Wed.

Told her I was concerned they were having problems - she said they would be
in business a long time. I hope so -like there product

Ken

I spoke with their rep at the Atlanta show this afternoon .. .. .. he says the
business has been pretty much turned over to Carlo's son and that they are all
alive & well. The son was present at the show, but was pretty much preoccupied
with selling product, so I didn't get to talk with him. Carlo has retired, but
still has a hand in the business even though it is no longer in his name. The
guy also said this all transpired a few years ago and has not been a problem
yet. He seemed stunned that the "news" has just gotten out about the ownership
change.

Tbone wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...
In article ,
says...
"Frank J. Vitale" wrote in message
ink.net...
The order arrived today. Took much longer then usual.

Spoke with a woman there today (if you just let the answering machine go
someone will pick up If you hit 4 for sales it stays on the machine). My

2nd
order shipped this past Monday, placed last Wed.

Told her I was concerned they were having problems - she said they would

be
in business a long time. I hope so -like there product

Ken

Not to rain on your parade or to disparage Jesada, but even if they
were having problems I would rank the probability of anyone who would
answer the phone to speak with a regular customer knowing about problems
as low and the probability of them sharing such information if they do
know as near zero.

Sadly, this is very true. The general employees are always the last to know
and if they do and tell the customers, they will usually be fired on the
spot. Even when a company is getting ready to close its doors, they don't
want to lose any sales and the money that goes with them.

I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

__ Bob __