David F. Eisan

Default FA: Brand new CMT & Jesada router bit sets, last day!

Dear All,

I have some **BRAND NEW, NEVER USED** CMT and Jesada router bit sets up for
auction on Ebay. These sets were made for Delta and have Delta's name on
them.

CMT 800.511.11 Rail & Stile 5 pc kitchen set,

Jesada 600-560 Rail & Stile Kitchen set,

Jesada 600-514 Rail & Stile Raised Panel set,

Jesada 600-720 Large Profile 8 bit set,

There is *NO RESERVE* on any of these sets. If you have any questions,
please ask.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/