Leon

Default What Happened to Jesada?

"Frank Drackman" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
news:3mRdf.17582$
Once the American CMT and ordered by the courts to change names to Jesada
sold a year or two ago and the new owners and their service suck.
David, the original owners son started and runs Infinity tools.

That is great to know. I had heard that Infinity had a good reputationm
but didn't know the link with David. If anyone here was a member of the
CompuServe forum they will remember that Carlo was fantastic.

A side note I mentioned in another part of this thread, while Jesada
manufactured its own bits, Infinity has its bits made to their specs by
another company. At least that is the way I understood it 1 year ago.