Greg G.

Default What Happened to Jesada?

David Venditto said:

As far as our quality and value are concerned; Infinity was founded on
two guiding principles, only the highest quality, only the best
service. In fact, if you or any forum member would like to try our
products, I'd be happy to give you 30% off any selection of router bits
until the end of this week. I would only ask that you post your opinion
of our products on the forum for others to view.

I'm glad to see that someone has been handed the torch.
Although how you guys handle the daily gridlock of JFK and Alt19 is
beyond me.

As for the opinions - you could get more than you asked for.
Hmm... maybe I'll order up a set. g

Greg G.