M. Ginter

Default FS: Jesada Cutters

Hello All-

Yes, I am still working to sell off the rest of the cutters that I have left.

As I had listed before, I am associated with a local woodworking shop, and we have decided to carry another line of router bits and cutters. As a result, we need to liquidate a large supply of router bits and cutters that we can no longer sell through the local shop. There are about 83 items in total. All these items are brand new, first quality, in original cases. We are unable to sell them at the store because of our contract with the new supplier. All cutters are listed well below Dealer cost, so here is your opportunity to increase your cutter collection for very low prices.

Jesada is a high quality cutter. Each cutter part number and details can be reviewed at the Jesada website.

www.Jesada.com

So please look at the following web address to see if there is something that you might be interested in.

http://home.insightbb.com/~msgtwins/...D-1074327.html

Thanks for looking.

Mark Ginter
RBS Co.
Russiaville, IN
Thomas Bunetta

Std. disclaimer... not affiliated!
I ordered a number of bits from the last post, received in a timely manner
exactly as advertised.
Tom,
maker of Fine sawdust and Thin shavings

"M. Ginter" wrote in message
Hello All-

Yes, I am still working to sell off the rest of the cutters that I have
left.

snipped