Leon

Default What Happened to Jesada?

"Frank Drackman" wrote in message
When reading the earlier post about router bits I wondered what the status
was with Jesada Tools. When I connected to their site it said that Razor
Tools was taking over the internet order process for them.

For a while in the 90's it seemed that they were an up and coming company.
The owner seemed concerned with customer service and was very involved in
the woodworking forum on CompuServe. I know that the nasty split with CMT
hurt them but they seemed to come out of it OK. Does anyone know what has
happened lately?

Once the American CMT and ordered by the courts to change names to Jesada
sold a year or two ago and the new owners and their service suck.
David, the original owners son started and runs Infinity tools.