Frank Drackman

Default What Happened to Jesada?

"David Venditto" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Frank,

years ago. The people who bought the company from him did not have
much luck with it and are no longer in the business. At Jesada I worked
in the manufacturing division where I was responsible for tool design
and production.

Infinity Tools was started about three years ago and is an American
company. We design and engineer all of our cutting tools in-house
(Clearwater, Florida) to ensure the best quality possible. We currently
partner with American, Italian and Taiwanese facilities to produce to
our exact specification.

As far as our quality and value are concerned; Infinity was founded on
two guiding principles, only the highest quality, only the best
service. In fact, if you or any forum member would like to try our
products, I'd be happy to give you 30% off any selection of router bits
until the end of this week. I would only ask that you post your opinion
of our products on the forum for others to view.

As always, if you have any questions you can reach me directly at the
office at 877-872-2487.

David Venditto
Infinity Tools

p.s.
For those of you who used to know my dad, he is loving Florida
retirement where he lives with my mom and his two golden retrievers,
Charlie and Charlotte.

Thanks David, I definately remember your dad. In my mind he is one of the
models of customer service that I try to remember. Even in the ugly split
with the other CMT he took the high road. I wish him well and will head to
your site when I need some tooling.