Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 06:00:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Spank!

On Apr 23, 2021 at 11:25:18 AM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-23 10:40 a.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 23, 2021 at 9:38:36 AM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-23 9:22 a.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 23, 2021 at 9:20:42 AM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-23 9:13 a.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 23, 2021 at 8:38:27 AM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-22 8:19 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 22, 2021 at 8:08:16 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-22 7:40 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 22, 2021 at 7:30:58 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-22 6:03 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 22, 2021 at 6:00:02 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-22 12:46 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man made
climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change,
that=E2=80=99s obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of the
change we have seen is man made. It
wasn=E2=80=99t that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating
about global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial
hike in atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect
that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

It's bloody obvious to me. We know there used to
be more CO2 in
the air.
And the world was perfectly fine back then.

There has been no time in the history of man when
the CO2 levels
were as
high
as they are now.

Why does man have to be there?

Just a personal preference I prefer to not have man go
extinct... and am
none
too happy about man creating the current mass
extinction we are in.

one day our sun will blow up and all you know will be gone

I am working on travel plans before that.

you'll never get off the ground cause there won't be any

I'll grind it until it is ground.

you're an organ grinder

Only to those who really deserve it, and then I outsource the work.

do you have a coin snatching monkey

That's what she said.

its what you should've asked her

We asked each other.

that's very emotional

It was touching.

do you have a youtube of it we could make some money

I tried making some but the police said it was no good.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:21:50 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 22:13:14 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 08:19:55 +0100, #Paul
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion
had not impeded science.

You've pre-loaded the statement; since it is reasonable to believe
that at least in some cases religion has impeded science, is is only
natural to make the follow-on assumption that science would have been
further advanced. Well, unless the impediment was somehow such that it
slowed science so as to avoid some sort of science based global
catastrophe; perhaps a nuclear war at a time when people were less
averse to mass slaughter and less aware of the global consequences.

A more neutral question might be somthing along the lines of:

"You have to wonder whether religion has, overall, been a help
or hindrance to scientific advance."

A bit of both, in my opinion, and which is more dominant depends
a lot on how widely - or how far back - you cast your viewpoint.

Why are you concentrating on disasters?

He isnt.

I just mean that advances like satnav might have happened 20 years
earlier,

Don't buy that. Satellites had nothing to do with religion, it was
WW2 and the V2 and von Braun that produced that eventually.

and by now we could have been on mars.

Again, nothing to do with religion, that
was actually driven by the cold war.

Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes round
the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?

No it didn't. The most it did was waste a lot of time trying
to explain what we saw with the movement of the planets.

Shutting up or even killing those who make discoveries simply has to slow down science.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:43:06 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:16:35 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 17:54:15 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 6:17:43 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing that
kills 4
times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population growth.

The idea that over half a million dead in America, and many more than that
around the world, and that is WITH some fairly significant precautions,
is a
"small thing" is an utter rejection of the facts.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no global
warming.

Denial of the fact from you. That is what I mean.

http://climate.nasa.gov

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

If you want to reduce abortions, which most conservatives claim to want,
there
are known methods to do it. At least in American the Republican party (the
more conservative of the two) rejects every one of these things. There
"solution" is to deny women equal rights.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it
mutates
/ evolves.

well which is it

It is.

I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's". For example:
John: "That engine's not running right."
Steve: "It's."

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally pronounce the word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".

https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

Just weird.

No. There are two differences for anyone who speaks English properly (as in everyone outside the US). It's "cann" or "carnt". Not "cayan" or "cayant".
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:01:42 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 22, 2021 at 3:16:17 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's". For example:
John: "That engine's not running right."
Steve: "It's."

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally pronounce
the word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".
https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

You bugger. Bet I will focus on that
bloody word every time its used now.

Just watched the first ep of the Manson tapes and didnt.

Corse that might just be because it is so ****ing bizarre.

I have caught it in some speech I hear.

Have a friend who insists it just cannot be true. I talk to her on Zoom -- she
has agreed to let me record her without her knowing (at the time) and then see
how SHE sounds). She insists she ALWAYS pronounced the T. Will be interesting
to find out.

Yanks can't even pronounce herb with the H.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Only that bit of science they were shut up or killed about and it didn't
really do that
either with that question of whether the sun revolves around the earth or
the reverse.

And like we keep telling you, the professionally religious with lots
of spare time on their hands because they were parasites on society
were in fact responsible for lots of the really useful advances in real
science too. Most obviously with Mendel and Darwin.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 24, 2021 at 11:30:05 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:01:42 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 22, 2021 at 3:16:17 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's". For example:
John: "That engine's not running right."
Steve: "It's."

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally pronounce
the word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".
https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

You bugger. Bet I will focus on that
bloody word every time its used now.

Just watched the first ep of the Manson tapes and didn=E2=80=99t.

Corse that might just be because it is so ****ing bizarre.

I have caught it in some speech I hear.

Have a friend who insists it just cannot be true. I talk to her on Zoom --
she
has agreed to let me record her without her knowing (at the time) and then
see
how SHE sounds). She insists she ALWAYS pronounced the T. Will be
interesting
to find out.

Yanks can't even pronounce herb with the H.

We can if it is a name.

By the way, I did look for UK specific examples of "can't". Here is what I
found:

https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

Those are examples from the UK. "Can't" is still pronounced as "can" (in many
cases).

These are UK samples: https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 19:37:00 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

We can if it is a name.

What you "can" is suck troll cock, incessantly and devotedly, **** the Git!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 19:38:04 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

These are UK samples: https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

WTF has all this **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you keep
crossposting it to, you perverted troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

is this the line for the free soup
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 24, 2021 at 2:37:30 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

No. It is the Soup Exchange ... where they still wanted money no matter what
type soup I brought. Damned false advertising! Maybe that is why they went out
of business (then they blamed COVID!)

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

[...]

As in Herbert Marcuse? I had a kid's book that was in an Indian setting.
The medicine man was named Herb Gatherer but it took a while for my
epiphany that his first name wasn't Herbert.

I can't remember the title but I'm certain it would appall the modern
generation with its stereotyping and cultural appropriation. I thought
it was pretty neat and read it several times.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion
had not impeded science.

You've pre-loaded the statement; since it is reasonable to believe
that at least in some cases religion has impeded science, is is only
natural to make the follow-on assumption that science would have been
further advanced. Well, unless the impediment was somehow such
that it
slowed science so as to avoid some sort of science based global
catastrophe; perhaps a nuclear war at a time when people were less
averse to mass slaughter and less aware of the global consequences.

A more neutral question might be somthing along the lines of:

Â* "You have to wonder whether religion has, overall, been a help
Â*Â* or hindrance to scientific advance."

[...]

No discoveries are made in science.
Only ideas are suggested.

Heliocentrism is only a model. The church realised that, Galileo
insisted it was Real. He got punished for his arrogance.

Science is very much held back by the notion that a model in the mind is
a 'discovery' of a 'fact' in the 'One True World'.

This has reached peak idiocy with ClimateChange„¢ where models are now
held to be the real world altogether, and data is simply ignored or
adjusted to fit the models.

And the people doing the shutting up and the killing are in fact self
styled scientists.

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Apr 22, 2021 at 3:16:17 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Â*Â* I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's".Â* For example:
Â*Â* John: "That engine's not running right."
Â*Â* Steve: "It's."

Â*Â* Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally
pronounce
Â* the word
Â*Â* "can't".

Â*Â* Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".
Â*Â* https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

Â* You bugger. Bet I will focus on that
Â* bloody word every time its used now.

[...]

Your comment led me here .....

https://www.google.co.uk/books/editi...sec=frontcover

It was not the story you mentioned .... but it brought a tear to my eye! :-D

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:03:02 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

As in Herbert Marcuse?

You miserable lonely senile ASSHOLES on ahr will be thankful for ANY idiotic
baits some troll keeps setting out for you, right, lowbrowwoman? For just
ANY idiotic bait! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 07:35:29 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered:

No discoveries are made in science.

Yep, The Natural Idiot, you poor senile troll-feeding ASSHOLE! LOL

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default BD's little(big) problem (Was Spank!)

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 08:19:10 +0100, David Brooks
wrote:

.... but it brought a tear to my eye!

That's expected when you use a black dildo of the caliber you
bought.
Order a smaller one, and don't bother your ophthalmologist
with your symptoms. It's a waste of NHS resources.
HTH

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

76 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:20:41 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:13:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:50:26 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing that kills 4
times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population growth.

The idea that over half a million dead in America, and many more than that
around the world, and that is WITH some fairly significant precautions, is a
"small thing" is an utter rejection of the facts.

It's 4 times smaller than cancer and 40 times smaller then the population
growth. Those are numbers, irrefutable numbers.

In the US it is the third leading cause of death. And that is with some
precautions. Your lack of compassion does not reduce the harm.

It's FOUR TIMES LESS. So 100 people die, but only 20 of them were coronavirus. And that's assuming nobody died of anything other than the virus or cancer.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no global
warming.

Denial of the fact from you. That is what I mean.

I can see the temperature with my own eyes! It's on the thermometer over
there!

You use a local temperature to try to deny evidence of man-made global climate
change. Your logic is flawed.

So magically my part of the world stays the same and the rest goes up? Right.... Look, just move to the place that's the temperature you like, if you're fussy enough to care about the alleged 2C change.

http://climate.nasa.gov

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

If you want to reduce abortions, which most conservatives claim to want,
there
are known methods to do it. At least in American the Republican party (the
more conservative of the two) rejects every one of these things. There
"solution" is to deny women equal rights.

The whole idea that an abortion is wrong is insanity. The child belongs to
the mother, and nobody else.

The Republican party pretends to be against abortion but then refused to do
anything to help reduce the numbers. The Democrats want it to be legal but
want to keep it rare.

Reducing the numbers can only mean you're taking away the right of choice from the woman. I thought you liked human rights? The government should not intervene.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it
mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it off. Think
about Eskimos and the cold virus.

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

No, we've invented the ability to screw up our future evolution.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:28:34 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:24:27 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 20:28:16 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:09:40 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 16, 2021 at 11:00:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 03:44:18 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 15, 2021 at 7:14:23 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:12:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word
in.
The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn".
And
not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is
awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had
not
impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory? Ever here
of
Gregor Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

Quite a few scientists manage to have a foot in both worlds. In
general
the Catholics seem more flexible than the Protestants,
particularly
the
'gimme that old time religion' branch.

In the past the two were heavily tied together... but that is no
longer the
case. There are still some religious scientists, but scientists
tend
to be
atheist at a higher level than the general public. They also tend
be more
liberal, which makes sense given how at least in the US
conservatives
tend
reject our best evidence.

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing that
kills
4 times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population
growth.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no
global
warming.

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Nope, because it mostly kills those way past reproducing.

Irrelevant if it kills those or not. And they can hide indoors.

The point is we should let it kill off any younger folk that it can, as
they're the weaker ones.

In fact there isnt any evidence that it does kill of the weaker ones.

The Spanish Flu didn't, in fact it killed off the stronger ones
because their much better immune system grossly over reacted
and it was the cytokine storm that killed them very quickly.

Grossly overreacting was therefore a trait that needed removing for the
next generation.

Nope because it means they do much better with the
non pandemic infections and don't have to bother to
wash their hands all the time and can get away with
doing what is more convenient like not throwing
away food that has had a fly walk on it etc etc etc.

Having a trait that makes you better at 9 things but worse at another, getting you killed, is not a good trait to have. Say you could do calculations twice as fast, you could sing perfect pitch, you could do 1000 pushups, but the sight of a car made you spontaneously combust. That would not be a good thing to have. By your reasoning, you would be called superior, and have a hired help to warn you of approaching cars.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:42:39 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 18, 2021 at 10:38:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

atheist at a higher level than the general public. They also tend to
[...]

As you call for these deaths wby don't you volunteer? Set an example?

I am, by not wearing a mask.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:35:17 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news

wrote:

[...]

And he is significantly medically ****ed.

But doesnt reproduce.

Exactly, I would only reproduce if I was fit, healthy, rich, and good
looking. Imagine the next generation if everyone did that.

Didnt work with Phil the Greek, look at the useless ****s he produced.

That is not good looking. And the wife has to be all those things too obviously.

Set an example?

He does, but by streaking, quite literally.

How does that kill anyone?

That bit wasnt about killing anyone, although
in your case likely some died laughing or atleast
crashed the car or the motorbike etc.

Yes, a distraction at seeing my sexy body.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:46:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Irrelevant if it kills those or not. And they can hide indoors.

The point is we should let it kill off any younger folk that it can, as
they're the weaker ones.

As you call for these deaths wby don't you volunteer? Set an example?

I am, by not wearing a mask.

Go get the disease.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:43:52 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Grossly overreacting was therefore a trait that needed removing for the
next generation.

Nope because it means they do much better with the
non pandemic infections and don't have to bother to
wash their hands all the time and can get away with
doing what is more convenient like not throwing
away food that has had a fly walk on it etc etc etc.

Having a trait that makes you better at 9 things but worse at another,
getting you killed, is not a good trait to have. Say you could do
calculations twice as fast, you could sing perfect pitch, you could do 1000
pushups, but the sight of a car made you spontaneously combust. That would
not be a good thing to have. By your reasoning, you would be called
superior, and have a hired help to warn you of approaching cars.

You have no right to say who should not be saved.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:33:46 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:25, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:32:42 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 21/04/2021 19:10, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes
round the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?

Not as much as simple minded people believing that it does...

Please don't post after 5 joints.

Bless.

God botherer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 19:52:41 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

On 22 Apr 2021 at 19:25:48 BST, "Commander Kinsey" wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:32:42 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 21/04/2021 19:10, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes
round the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?

Not as much as simple minded people believing that it does...

Please don't post after 5 joints.

The Sun and the Earth orbit around their common centre of mass.

If you're OCD, otherwise "around the sun" is near enough.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:41:26 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

It is still the third leading cause of death. Maybe even higher now. Again,
your lack of compassion is on you... a "bad trait" if you will.

And those without compassion are bad for society... so by your own standards
should you not be weeded out?

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no global
warming.

Denial of the fact from you. That is what I mean.

I can see the temperature with my own eyes! It's on the thermometer over
there!

You use a local temperature to try to deny evidence of man-made global
climate
change. Your logic is flawed.

So magically my part of the world stays the same and the rest goes up?
Right.... Look, just move to the place that's the temperature you like, if
you're fussy enough to care about the alleged 2C change.

Selection bias is not a good way to look at climate. I say go with the
evidence. And moving does not reduce man-made global climate change, nor its
harm.

[...]

I say increase the choice. Many who get an abortion would not have needed one
if they had more choices -- this is based on the evidence of better education,
free birth control, more access to Planned Parenthood and the like, etc.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it
mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it off.
Think
about Eskimos and the cold virus.

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

No, we've invented the ability to screw up our future evolution.

Evolution has no plan. It is not forward "thinking" -- it does not think at
all.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 00:03:02 +0100, rbowman wrote:

[...]

Stereotypes get there for a reason.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:57:58 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

Such as the stereotypes of libertarians?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 18:47:48 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Go get the disease.

Just watch that YOU won't get a disease from sucking the unwashed
Scottish ******'s cock all the time, **** the Git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 18:49:39 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You have no right to say who should not be saved.

He, as a troll and clinically insane asshole, has the right to say ANYTHING,
you troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:14:27 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Such as the stereotypes of libertarians?

Stereotypes by an attested clinically insane sociopath, you stereotypical
troll-feeding senile asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 18:52:51 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Evolution has no plan. It is not forward "thinking" -- it does not think at
all.

Let's face it: BOTH of you subnormal IDIOTS, he the troll and you the
troll-feeding senile asshole, are evolutionary dead-ends.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Depends on the death rate. In fact we evolved like that with
kids sure that nothing can kill them and in fact that works fine.

Say you could do calculations twice as fast, you could sing perfect pitch,
you could do 1000 pushups, but the sight of a car made you spontaneously
combust. That would not be a good thing to have.

Yes but we never have evolved to have the sight of a car
make you spontaneously combust for some odd reason.

By your reasoning, you would be called superior, and have a hired help to
warn you of approaching cars.

But isnt reality.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 06:34:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Fraid so.

we've invented the ability to screw up our future evolution.

No we havent. Making useful vaccines has in
fact allowed us to evolve even smarter people,
most obviously with the spanish flu which killed
the best people very quickly indeed.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Most women would disagree with you about that.

And the wife has to be all those things too obviously.

Nope, it doesnt work like that. Liz's mum was never anything special.

Set an example?

He does, but by streaking, quite literally.

How does that kill anyone?

That bit wasnt about killing anyone, although
in your case likely some died laughing or atleast
crashed the car or the motorbike etc.

Yes, a distraction at seeing my sexy body.

Laughing at your microdick, actually.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 06:41:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 06:37:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."