Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Spank!

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 01:46:13 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Again, I look

Again, you are just a miserable senile troll-feeding asshole, **** the Git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 04:54:57 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

What you snipped:

What you did:
HE baited you; and YOU took his idiotic troll bait, THANKFULLY, yet again!
Yes, it's because you ARE a miserable senile asshole, like every other
miserable senile troll-feeding asshole on these groups
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 22:13:14 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 08:19:55 +0100, #Paul
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion
had not impeded science.

You've pre-loaded the statement; since it is reasonable to believe
that at least in some cases religion has impeded science, is is only
natural to make the follow-on assumption that science would have been
further advanced. Well, unless the impediment was somehow such that it
slowed science so as to avoid some sort of science based global
catastrophe; perhaps a nuclear war at a time when people were less
averse to mass slaughter and less aware of the global consequences.

A more neutral question might be somthing along the lines of:

"You have to wonder whether religion has, overall, been a help
or hindrance to scientific advance."

A bit of both, in my opinion, and which is more dominant depends
a lot on how widely - or how far back - you cast your viewpoint.

Why are you concentrating on disasters?

He isnt.

I just mean that advances like satnav might have happened 20 years
earlier,

Don't buy that. Satellites had nothing to do with religion, it was
WW2 and the V2 and von Braun that produced that eventually.

and by now we could have been on mars.

Again, nothing to do with religion, that
was actually driven by the cold war.

Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes round the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:56:53 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:50 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:10:05 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 16, 2021 at 10:59:28 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 21:15:17 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 15, 2021 at 11:02:15 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:12:00 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

In English please.

The two have a history that is tied together.

I doubt it.

You have been shown evidence. Your acceptance or rejection of the evidence is
on you.

Religion did not help science. Just because some scientists were religious
means nothing. If there had been no religion, those same people would still
have become scientists.

It was not just that they were religious, they were doing research in the name
of religion. Why do you think there is a Vatican Observatory? How about the
Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences? And Islam-backed work, getting
much from the Greeks, pushed a lot in the areas of mathematics, optics,
astronomy, and medicine. Many early scientists saw studying the world as a
form of studying their idea of a deity.

Yeah and when that science they were doing produces something against the bible it's immediately discounted.

But look at you, now, you reject both religion AND much of science. Meanwhile
I am not religious but very much look to science.

I do not reject science.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:50:26 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing that kills 4
times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population growth.

The idea that over half a million dead in America, and many more than that
around the world, and that is WITH some fairly significant precautions, is a
"small thing" is an utter rejection of the facts.

It's 4 times smaller than cancer and 40 times smaller then the population growth. Those are numbers, irrefutable numbers.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no global
warming.

Denial of the fact from you. That is what I mean.

I can see the temperature with my own eyes! It's on the thermometer over there!

http://climate.nasa.gov

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

If you want to reduce abortions, which most conservatives claim to want, there
are known methods to do it. At least in American the Republican party (the
more conservative of the two) rejects every one of these things. There
"solution" is to deny women equal rights.

The whole idea that an abortion is wrong is insanity. The child belongs to the mother, and nobody else.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it off. Think about Eskimos and the cold virus.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 00:45:22 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 4:34:04 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 2021 at 4:28:52 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote
Snit wrote

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

If you want to reduce abortions, which most conservatives claim to
want, there are known methods to do it. At least in American the
Republican party (the more conservative of the two) rejects every one of
these things. There "solution" is to deny women equal rights.

Abortion has nothing to do with equal rights.

Right. Denying people the right to one does.

Wrong, Nothing unequal about it.

Denying people equal rights ties into a conversation about equal rights. Don't
think people should have abortions -- then don't have one. And, hey, I want to
see there be fewer, so let's back policy which is known to reduce the number.

WTF are you on about wanting to reduce the number? Are you saying women shouldn't be allowed to have them?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 17:54:15 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 6:17:43 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

well which is it

It is.

I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's". For example:
John: "That engine's not running right."
Steve: "It's."
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:14:59 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
[...]

Women should... but I would like to see the need be reduced.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:13:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:50:26 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing that kills 4
times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population growth.

The idea that over half a million dead in America, and many more than that
around the world, and that is WITH some fairly significant precautions, is a
"small thing" is an utter rejection of the facts.

It's 4 times smaller than cancer and 40 times smaller then the population
growth. Those are numbers, irrefutable numbers.

In the US it is the third leading cause of death. And that is with some
precautions. Your lack of compassion does not reduce the harm.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no global
warming.

Denial of the fact from you. That is what I mean.

I can see the temperature with my own eyes! It's on the thermometer over
there!

You use a local temperature to try to deny evidence of man-made global climate
change. Your logic is flawed.

http://climate.nasa.gov

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

If you want to reduce abortions, which most conservatives claim to want,
there
are known methods to do it. At least in American the Republican party (the
more conservative of the two) rejects every one of these things. There
"solution" is to deny women equal rights.

The whole idea that an abortion is wrong is insanity. The child belongs to
the mother, and nobody else.

The Republican party pretends to be against abortion but then refused to do
anything to help reduce the numbers. The Democrats want it to be legal but
want to keep it rare.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more it
mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it off. Think
about Eskimos and the cold virus.

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:11:28 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

In far too many cases, agreed.

But look at you, now, you reject both religion AND much of science.
Meanwhile
I am not religious but very much look to science.

I do not reject science.

You reject man-made global climate change and other well established things
shown though peer review research.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:16:35 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally pronounce the word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".

https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

Just weird.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Sick Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:21:18 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You reject man-made global climate change and other well established things
shown though peer review research.

No, he doesn't, troll-feeding senile asshole! He ONLY trolls, you incredibly
stupid senile twit!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:18:06 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Women should... but I would like to see the need be reduced.

What would the trolling ****** know about women? Or what would you know
about women, you disgusting senile sucker of troll cock?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:43:06 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Language is weird.

And this coming from the weird ADDICTED sucker of troll cock! LOL

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:20:41 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

ASSHOLES like the two of you certainly didn't!

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

Only stupid yanks.

https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

Just weird.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

No it didn't. The most it did was waste a lot of time trying
to explain what we saw with the movement of the planets.

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

You bugger. Bet I will focus on that
bloody word every time its used now.

She is one hell of a teacher.

And its weird what clips she chose to use too.

Just weird.

And its weird what clips she chose to use too.

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

She uses https://youglish.com

Just set it for UK and looked at clips from there. True not just of American
accents but UK ones as well.

https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

The weird thing for me is at regular speed I hear it as "can't" but at 1/3
speed I hear it as "can".

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:14:59 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Just set it for UK and looked at clips from there. True not just of American
accents but UK ones as well.

https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

The weird thing for me is at regular speed I hear it as "can't" but at 1/3
speed I hear it as "can".

Why don't you two ****ed up senile cretins **** off to a ng like
alt.senile-cretins? Just keep your senile stench out of normally evolved
people's ngs, you two stinking trolls!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:21:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:

On 2021-04-17 3:50 p.m., Snit wrote:
[...]

Just watched the first ep of the Manson tapes and didnt.

Corse that might just be because it is so ****ing bizarre.

She is one hell of a teacher.

And its weird what clips she chose to use too.

Just weird.

And its weird what clips she chose to use too.

She uses https://youglish.com

Just set it for UK and looked at clips from there. True not just of
American accents but UK ones as well.

https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

The weird thing for me is at regular speed I hear it as "can't" but at 1/3
speed I hear it as "can".

I dont myself even with that first trump clip.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2021 19:10, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes
round the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?

Not as much as simple minded people believing that it does...

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:16:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I don¢t myself even with that first trump clip.

So you two brain dead senile trolls found each other, finally! LMAO

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:32:42 +0100, The Natural Idiot, another troll-feeding
senile asshole, blathered:

On 21/04/2021 19:10, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes
round the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?

Not as much as simple minded people believing that it does...

Or simple minded senile Usenet posters who keep feeding the trolls!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 22, 2021 at 3:16:17 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's". For example:
John: "That engine's not running right."
Steve: "It's."

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally pronounce
the word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".
https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

You bugger. Bet I will focus on that
bloody word every time its used now.

Just watched the first ep of the Manson tapes and didnt.

Corse that might just be because it is so ****ing bizarre.

I have caught it in some speech I hear.

Have a friend who insists it just cannot be true. I talk to her on Zoom -- she
has agreed to let me record her without her knowing (at the time) and then see
how SHE sounds). She insists she ALWAYS pronounced the T. Will be interesting
to find out.

She is one hell of a teacher.

And its weird what clips she chose to use too.

Just weird.

And its weird what clips she chose to use too.

She uses https://youglish.com

Just set it for UK and looked at clips from there. True not just of
American accents but UK ones as well.

https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

The weird thing for me is at regular speed I hear it as "can't" but at 1/3
speed I hear it as "can".

I dont myself even with that first trump clip.

On some of the clips I hear it as "can" but most I still hear it as "can't".
It is weird.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 15:01:42 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

On some of the clips I hear it as "can" but most I still hear it as "can't".
It is weird.

Both of you are the weirdest two senile ****s that ever showed up on Usenet!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:20:18 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 21:54:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 21:15:17 +0100, Snit

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in.
The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And
not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not
impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

In English please.

He means that more than a couple of hundred years
ago, most of the science was done by the religious.
And some of them like Mendel made tremendous
advances in our scientific knowledge.

Until it conflicted with the teachings of the bible and was silenced.

That didn't happen very often at all, just with Bruno and Galileo.

They never did silence Darwin, just got a mega **** fight.

You're forgetting that with a large number of the population being religious, science is slower to spread. Just because it wasn't silenced, doesn't mean everyone will use it. There could have been improvements made on those discoveries, by people who were too religious to believe in science.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:24:27 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 20:28:16 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:09:40 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 16, 2021 at 11:00:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 03:44:18 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 15, 2021 at 7:14:23 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word
in.
The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn".
And
not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is
awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not
impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory? Ever here of
Gregor Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

Quite a few scientists manage to have a foot in both worlds. In
general
the Catholics seem more flexible than the Protestants, particularly
the
'gimme that old time religion' branch.

In the past the two were heavily tied together... but that is no
longer the
case. There are still some religious scientists, but scientists tend
to be
atheist at a higher level than the general public. They also tend to
be more
liberal, which makes sense given how at least in the US
conservatives
tend
reject our best evidence.

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing that
kills
4 times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population
growth.

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no
global
warming.

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Nope, because it mostly kills those way past reproducing.

Irrelevant if it kills those or not. And they can hide indoors.

The point is we should let it kill off any younger folk that it can, as
they're the weaker ones.

In fact there isnt any evidence that it does kill of the weaker ones.

The Spanish Flu didn't, in fact it killed off the stronger ones
because their much better immune system grossly over reacted
and it was the cytokine storm that killed them very quickly.

Grossly overreacting was therefore a trait that needed removing for the next generation.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:28:26 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 2021 at 10:38:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

As you call for these deaths wby don't you volunteer?

And he is significantly medically ****ed.

But doesnt reproduce.

Exactly, I would only reproduce if I was fit, healthy, rich, and good looking. Imagine the next generation if everyone did that.

Set an example?

He does, but by streaking, quite literally.

How does that kill anyone? Well there's this: https://youtu.be/wgANT0OjKBQ
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:02:40 +0100, soup wrote:

On 13/04/2021 16:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum Rules.

Maybe you shouldn't have called him a parrot killer who then sexually
pleasures himself with their corpse .

I think all I did was call him a power hungry fool who needs a hobby.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:12:48 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 18, 2021 at 10:42:24 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:10:43 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Right. But even the ones that work for the petroleum industry stopped
their denial of man-made global climate change.

No they didn=E2=80=99t and plenty who do deny man-made
global climate change arent paid to do that.

They did drop their denial.

Nope, plenty didn=E2=80=99t.

Here is their current page on the topic:

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-...climate-change

There isnt just one group of them.

There are those that still do -- I meant their "scientific" group.

Are there others still in denial?

Corse there are.

As far as those who deny it, there are about 70 scientists people point
to,
many of them dead, and several of whom are not even experts in the
field.

What matters is the evidence with science, not individuals.

Correct: though the experts will generally side with the evidence (if they
did not they would not be the experts!)

Problem is that the evidence changes, particularly with the
recent less than predicted rate of world temperature change.

At this point there is no internationally recognized scientific group
that still denies the evidence.

Science isnt about voting. At one time the vast majority of scientists
denied free radicals but then the evidence showed that they are real.

If the evidence showed it then over time the view of most scientists
likely changed. It is not like our knowledge does not grow.

And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man made climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change, that=E2=80=99s obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of the
change we have seen is man made. It wasn=E2=80=99t that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

It's bloody obvious to me. We know there used to be more CO2 in the air.
And the world was perfectly fine back then.

There has been no time in the history of man when the CO2 levels were as high
as they are now.

Why does man have to be there?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:32:42 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 21/04/2021 19:10, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Surely you must agree that people refusing to believe the earth goes
round the sun for 100 years slowed down advances in physics?

Not as much as simple minded people believing that it does...

Please don't post after 5 joints.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I'm not not really convinced about that. In fact you can make a
case that earlier than the last couple of centurys, it was mainly
the religious professionals who did advance most of the science
essentially because they had a lot of free time on their hands or
because the church chose to have some of their religious
professionals do that sort of thing like with the Vatican observatorys.

Just because it wasn't silenced, doesn't mean everyone will use it.

Yes, but the general public really doesn't get to use science that
much with evolution and the fundamentals of science like that.

There could have been improvements made on those discoveries, by people
who were too religious to believe in science.

One of the odder things is that there are a surprising number of
the religious who are stupid enough to not believe that evolution
is how it happened who still do real science in other scientific fields.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Nope because it means they do much better with the
non pandemic infections and don't have to bother to
wash their hands all the time and can get away with
doing what is more convenient like not throwing
away food that has had a fly walk on it etc etc etc.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Didnt work with Phil the Greek, look at the useless ****s he produced.

Set an example?

He does, but by streaking, quite literally.

How does that kill anyone?

That bit wasnt about killing anyone, although
in your case likely some died laughing or atleast
crashed the car or the motorbike etc.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man made climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change, that=E2=80=99s obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of the
change we have seen is man made. It wasn=E2=80=99t that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

It's bloody obvious to me. We know there used to be more CO2 in the air.
And the world was perfectly fine back then.

There has been no time in the history of man when the CO2 levels were as
high
as they are now.

Why does man have to be there?

Just a personal preference I prefer to not have man go extinct... and am none
too happy about man creating the current mass extinction we are in.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 05:35:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."