Old April 13th 21, 04:47 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Spank!

What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum Rules.

Old April 13th 21, 04:52 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
news

Old April 13th 21, 04:57 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/04/2021 16:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum Rules.

Perhaps one day you'll take the hint and refrain from insulting another
member.

If you don't regard your insult to be one, then I suggest you reconsider
researching the matter of what constitutes an insult to those around you.
Old April 13th 21, 05:22 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didn’t, but then I never told anyone they couldn’t do anything.

Old April 13th 21, 05:56 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

I was told off for going slightly off topic. All I did was point out that conversations tend to do that. I didn't call him an OCD ****.

If you don't regard your insult to be one, then I suggest you reconsider
researching the matter of what constitutes an insult to those around you.

It's impossible to insult someone. If I call you a moron and you are a moron, I've stated a fact. If I call you a moron and you aren't one, then I've lied.

Old April 13th 21, 05:58 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts. Change your name, email address, writing style, browser, and IP address. My record is 38.

Old April 13th 21, 05:58 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

---snip---

Oh look, since I unkillfiled Fred, Rod is back, funny that. Am I the sole reason you change names?
Old April 13th 21, 06:00 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

One forum I'm in has more moderators than users. Probably because they keep banning everyone. It's got so bad they're now arguing with each other. I told one of them to ban himself because he just broke a rule he told me off for.

Old April 13th 21, 06:10 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/04/2021 17:56, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

So what you are saying is you can't fathom the concept that you can
insult someone with a fact.

I guess knowing sufficient about you that shouldn't surprise me.
Old April 13th 21, 06:10 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/04/2021 17:58, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts.Â* Change your name,
emailaddress, writing style, browser, and IP address.Â* My record is 38.

Most of us have better things to do.