Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Spank!

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me in
moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum Rules.