Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:30:12 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I¢m still focused on the lack of a real T in can¢t.

Just weird.

You STILL believe you could eventually win this game, my newest punching
bag? Ask senile Rodent, he can tell you a thing or two about it! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:30:12 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I miss Trump¢s silent ways.

You NEVER miss sucking off the troll whenever he shows up here, you idiotic
senile sucker of troll cock! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Sick Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:30:11 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I have it in writing.

I doubt it, but you certainly have the unwashed Scottish ******'s cock in
your toothless senile gob again!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Spank!

"Snit" wrote in message
Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:52:51 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:41:26 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:20:41 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 21, 2021 at 11:13:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:50:26 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 17, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny
evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

No, we just don't make such a fuss over a small thing. A thing
that
kills 4
times less than cancer and 40 times less than the world population
growth.

The idea that over half a million dead in America, and many more
than that
around the world, and that is WITH some fairly significant
precautions,
is a
"small thing" is an utter rejection of the facts.

It's 4 times smaller than cancer and 40 times smaller then the
population
growth. Those are numbers, irrefutable numbers.

In the US it is the third leading cause of death. And that is with
some
precautions. Your lack of compassion does not reduce the harm.

It's FOUR TIMES LESS. So 100 people die, but only 20 of them were
coronavirus. And that's assuming nobody died of anything other than
the
virus or cancer.

It is still the third leading cause of death. Maybe even higher now.

So not the most important one to deal with. It's like putting out a
candle in the hall when your entire kitchen is on fire.

It is the most preventable of the three €” and still at third WITH lots of
precautions.

Again, your lack of compassion is on you... a "bad trait" if you will.

And those without compassion are bad for society... so by your own
standards
should you not be weeded out?

I'm not telling people to live "dangerously", I'm telling them not to
insist that I don't.

And insisting on a special entitlement to risk their lives €” showing a
lack
of compassion on your part.

As a society, based on your comments, why not weed you out to make the
whole society stronger?

man-made global climate change,

It was 1C here in Scotland a few days ago, in spring. There is no
global
warming.

Denial of the fact from you. That is what I mean.

I can see the temperature with my own eyes! It's on the thermometer
over
there!

You use a local temperature to try to deny evidence of man-made global
climate
change. Your logic is flawed.

So magically my part of the world stays the same and the rest goes up?
Right.... Look, just move to the place that's the temperature you
like, if
you're fussy enough to care about the alleged 2C change.

Selection bias

Stop using silly psychological labels you've read somewhere.

Do you even know what it is you are being called out on?

is not a good way to look at climate. I say go with the
evidence.

I have plenty evidence right here, the weather outside my house is what
it always has been.

Likely untrue but also not relevant.

And moving does not reduce man-made global climate change, nor its harm.

Of course it does. If it becomes too hot to grow crops where you live,
move further north, or grow more appropriate crops. The UK will be able
to grow oranges. Russia will become a huge farmland instead of frozen
wastes.

Food supplies will be harmed €” more than they are now.

You dont know that. They could well be improved significantly.

http://climate.nasa.gov

research on reduction of abortions,

That's not science, that's morals.

If you want to reduce abortions, which most conservatives claim to
want,
there
are known methods to do it. At least in American the Republican
party (the
more conservative of the two) rejects every one of these things.
There
"solution" is to deny women equal rights.

The whole idea that an abortion is wrong is insanity. The child
belongs to
the mother, and nobody else.

The Republican party pretends to be against abortion but then refused
to do
anything to help reduce the numbers. The Democrats want it to be legal
but
want to keep it rare.

Reducing the numbers can only mean you're taking away the right of
choice
from the woman. I thought you liked human rights? The government
should not
intervene.

I say increase the choice. Many who get an abortion would not have
needed one
if they had more choices -- this is based on the evidence of better
education,
free birth control, more access to Planned Parenthood and the like, etc.

It's not rocket science to use a condom. You don't need education for
something that simple. Even if you forget/were drunk, there's a morning
after pill.

Evidence shows education works.

Bull**** it does with unwanted teen pregnancys in the modern first world.

and in some cases even things like evolution.

Evolution could take place if we let coronavirus kill off the weak.

Evolution IS taking place. And the more the virus spreads the more
it
mutates
/ evolves.

I was obviously talking about the evolution of humans to fight it
off.
Think
about Eskimos and the cold virus.

And we as a species have evolved the ability to make vaccines.

No, we've invented the ability to screw up our future evolution.

Evolution has no plan. It is not forward "thinking" -- it does not think
at
all.

It doesn't have to. It works by simply deleting the failures. But
society is allowing those failures to breed, producing more failures.

People have not stopped you from breeding. True enough. Are you suggesting
you should have been sterilized?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:35:46 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

People have not stopped you from breeding. True enough. Are you suggesting
you should have been sterilized?

STILL unable to remove your toothless senile gob from the unwashed Scottish
******'s cock, **** the Git? BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 01:30 PM, Snit wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 20:53:50 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 27, 2021 at 10:53:26 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 20:37:00 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 24, 2021 at 11:30:05 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:01:42 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 22, 2021 at 3:16:17 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I wonder why nobody ever says just "It's". For example:
John: "That engine's not running right."
Steve: "It's."

Language is weird. Heck, how do you think people generally pronounce
the word
"can't".

Without the t. So it sounds more like "can".
https://youtu.be/6bszZZlvj4E

You bugger. Bet I will focus on that
bloody word every time its used now.

Just watched the first ep of the Manson tapes and didn=E2=80=99t.

Corse that might just be because it is so ****ing bizarre.

I have caught it in some speech I hear.

Have a friend who insists it just cannot be true. I talk to her on Zoom --
she
has agreed to let me record her without her knowing (at the time) and then
see
how SHE sounds). She insists she ALWAYS pronounced the T. Will be
interesting
to find out.

Yanks can't even pronounce herb with the H.

We can if it is a name.

By the way, I did look for UK specific examples of "can't". Here is what I
found:

https://youtu.be/dGnBi6giZw0

Those are examples from the UK. "Can't" is still pronounced as "can" (in
many
cases).

I listened to the first guy and he clearly said carnt. Check your ears.

There is a slight r. Common in British English?

It's not slight. It's the same as saying tarnished. Would you mishear that as tannished?

Im still focused on the lack of a real T in cant.

Just weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjwqgghyW-Y

'Put the O Back in ****ry' Shooter Jennings

What's a missing letter?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 2 May 2021 16:11:35 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjwqgghyW-Y

'Put the O Back in ****ry' Shooter Jennings

What's a missing letter?

Oh, look, the resident senile gossip joined the retarded "conversation"! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

When cant is pronounced as can you would think it would risk confusion.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Even Trump didnt do that.

you would think it would risk confusion.

Not when you consider the context.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 3 May 2021 19:00:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

When can¢t is pronounced as can

Even Trump didn¢t do that.

you would think it would risk confusion.

Not when you consider the context.

Keep your sick senile crap out of normally evolved humans' ngs, you
absolutely idiotic, endlessly driveling, senile assholes!

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:30:26 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 04/26/2021 11:53 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I doubt his religion played any part in creating his theories.

In a way it did. He fervently believed in a steady state universe and
created a 'cosmological constant' (fudge factor) to make his equations work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

I don't know if his belief derived from Judaism but it was strong enough
to ignore what his math was telling him.

Don't need religion to do that. Just the intelligence to know that the maths isn't quite right.

"Einstein reportedly referred to his failure to accept the validation of
his equations€”when they had predicted the expansion of the universe in
theory, before it was demonstrated in observation of the cosmological
redshift€”as his "biggest blunder"

A Catholic priest called him on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

"At this time, Einstein, while not taking exception to the mathematics
of Lemaître's theory, refused to accept that the universe was expanding;
Lemaître recalled his commenting "Vos calculs sont corrects, mais votre
physique est abominable" ("Your calculations are correct, but your
physics is atrocious")"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_shift

Kuhn wrote a book about the phenomenon but Planck summed it up:

"a new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and
making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually
die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."[

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 05/03/2021 11:29 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:30:26 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 04/26/2021 11:53 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I doubt his religion played any part in creating his theories.

In a way it did. He fervently believed in a steady state universe and
created a 'cosmological constant' (fudge factor) to make his equations
work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

I don't know if his belief derived from Judaism but it was strong enough
to ignore what his math was telling him.

Don't need religion to do that. Just the intelligence to know that the
maths isn't quite right.

Well, that point went over your head at 30,000 feet and climbing...
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 3 May 2021 20:03:47 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Well, that point went over your head at 30,000 feet and climbing...

Well, the tip of his unwashed cock went right into your toothless
cocksucking senile gob right away again, lowbrowwoman!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:49:08 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 26, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:09:55 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 23, 2021 at 10:54:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:54:57 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 20, 2021 at 8:47:23 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

What you snipped:
Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand picking but a wide
range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact checkers, top
experts and organizations, etc.

You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a cult. We do not
see
eye-to-eye. So what?

Sad your frustration at not being able to answer this question led you to
lash
out so immaturely.

I hope you do better next time.

If you wanted to say god existed, you could come up with "evidence" for that
too.

Well, god does exist -- as a concept (or set of concepts).

So he doesn't then. Things don't exist because you want them to.

How can something that does not exist have a gender?

I picked one. Just like if you're talking about a complete stranger. "Someone left a note on my door, he didn't say who he was". I don't go for this modern gender neutral ****.

Doesn't mean he exists.

Can you point to the peer reviewed papers that back the idea of a deity?
Scientific sites? Fact checkers?

Why would there be any, since he doesn't exist.

I agree -- but I do know there are many concepts of gods.

And many people foolish enough to believe them. Kinda like climate change. It was hailing today! In ****ing May!

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:49:44 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 26, 2021 at 10:53:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It isnt about reputable, its about the evidence presented with science.

Peer reviewed studies.

Reviewed by other MMCC cult members...

A cult, yes that's a good way of describing it. Or perhaps a religion.
"This must be so, so let's find ways to "prove" it".

If one can disprove a going top theory one gets lots of recognition in
science. Does not mean there is no friction to stop such, but overall look
at
the famous scientists -- each and every one proposed new ways to see
things.

Plenty scientists were showing it was false, but they are now overwhelmed by
the sheep who believe in it, so are ignored and have given up bothering to
educate them.

Happy to see the peer reviewed articles which denounce it you are referring
to.

They were silenced. Including death threats. Then everything was deleted.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:50:36 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 26, 2021 at 10:54:42 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:08:55 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 23, 2021 at 10:54:38 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:05:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Tedious, isn't he?

What Rod Speed ran from:
Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand picking but a wide
range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact checkers, top
experts and organizations, etc.

You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a cult. We do not
see
eye-to-eye. So what?

I find it amusing how offended some are by that.

No, he just got bored of you repeating yourself ad nauseum.

I do like how those who troll get so bent out of shape. So often the same
pattern:

1) They make a claim.
2) There is a response they do not like.

They go back to 1. Carroll and Gremlin are masters at this.

It's fustration at nobody understanding simple concepts.

And there's no such thing as a troll, just people you don't agree with.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 20:06:00 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:25:44 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:20:18 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 21:54:22 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 21:15:17 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 15, 2021 at 11:02:15 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:12:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word
in.
The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn".
And
not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is
awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not
impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

In English please.

He means that more than a couple of hundred years
ago, most of the science was done by the religious.
And some of them like Mendel made tremendous
advances in our scientific knowledge.

Until it conflicted with the teachings of the bible and was silenced.

That didn't happen very often at all, just with Bruno and Galileo.

They never did silence Darwin, just got a mega **** fight.

You're forgetting that with a large number of the population being
religious, science is slower to spread.

I'm not not really convinced about that. In fact you can make a
case that earlier than the last couple of centurys, it was mainly
the religious professionals who did advance most of the science
essentially because they had a lot of free time on their hands or
because the church chose to have some of their religious
professionals do that sort of thing like with the Vatican observatorys.

Just because it wasn't silenced, doesn't mean everyone will use it.

Yes, but the general public really doesn't get to use science that
much with evolution and the fundamentals of science like that.

There could have been improvements made on those discoveries, by people
who were too religious to believe in science.

One of the odder things is that there are a surprising number of
the religious who are stupid enough to not believe that evolution
is how it happened who still do real science in other scientific fields.

There's one example. Biology must have been hampered by the religious
folk burying their head in the sand.

In fact it was dramatically advanced by Mendel who did have the time
to discover how plant breeding works,

But but but.... god makes them breed, surely?

and with plenty of other
professionally
religious like CofE vicars with lots of time on their hands between sermons.

Aren't they researching and writing new ones? My mad Baptist neighbour "studies" religion, his house is full of books. They built an extension for the books.

The roman catholics were more into ****ing the altar boys.

At least they can't get them pregnant.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 03:15:33 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 04/27/2021 11:43 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
There's one example. Biology must have been hampered by the religious
folk burying their head in the sand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_R._Miller

A real ostrich, that guy. It's more the fundamentalist Protestants who
prefer the sand box. The Catechism of the Catholic Church is a well
organized document clearly stating this is what we believe, this is what
we don't believe, and whatever floats your boat. Creationism and the
young earth theories fit in the latter class. A Catholic can, if he
chooses, believe the earth is 6000 years old. He probably would be
considered a nutter but not a heretic.

Abortion, however, is in the not believe column. By extension embryonic
stem cell research is included although adult stem cell research is fine.

https://www.dw.com/en/researchers-in...ryo/a-57224980

That probably falls under the **** list. In any case there are already
too many humans with chimp characteristics.

Are we allowed to call them that? [scratches both armpits simultaneously]

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:44:12 +0100, rbowman wrote:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

I wasn't aware there were two. In Scotland there's only one, and they're right. Very very right. Correct aswell.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:56:06 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

They pretend that conservative fiscal policies will lead to liberal social
results, as if the magic market is going to go contrary to profits to protect
human rights and the environment.

The market does what the customers request. Imagine a world with no green legislation. Now imagine 5 companies making the same thing. Two of them advertise green-ness in manufacturing etc. Anyone who believed in ecology would only buy from those two and the others would go bankrupt or change their ways.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Real trolls don't have a position, they deliberately
make claims that are likely to provoke a reaction.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Nope, not when you are breeding for the characteristics
you want in the animal or plant. What they started with
are nothing like what we ended up with with wheat, rice,
other grains, tree fruit, dogs, sheep, cattle, horses etc.

and with plenty of other professionally religious like CofE vicars with
lots of time on their hands between sermons.

Aren't they researching and writing new ones?

Yes, but that doesn't take a lot of time and I know two of them very well.

My mad Baptist neighbour "studies" religion, his house is full of books.
They built an extension for the books.

Not all CoE vicars are like that, some chose to observe
nature and geology and that sort of science.

The roman catholics were more into ****ing the altar boys.

At least they can't get them pregnant.

But that can see them torching churches when they are adults.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

They pretend that conservative fiscal policies will lead to liberal
social
results, as if the magic market is going to go contrary to profits to
protect
human rights and the environment.

The market does what the customers request.

Often, but not always.

Imagine a world with no green legislation. Now imagine 5 companies making
the same thing. Two of them advertise green-ness in manufacturing etc.
Anyone who believed in ecology would only buy from those two

If they believe the claims.

and the others would go bankrupt or change their ways.

Hardly ever because most arent into ecology.

Only a minority are silly enough to buy the "organic" **** in the
supermarket.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Wed, 5 May 2021 03:50:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 5 May 2021 03:45:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 4, 2021 at 10:41:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:56:06 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

They pretend that conservative fiscal policies will lead to liberal social
results, as if the magic market is going to go contrary to profits to
protect
human rights and the environment.

The market does what the customers request.

Sometimes.

Imagine a world with no green legislation. Now imagine 5 companies making
the same thing. Two of them advertise green-ness in manufacturing etc.
Anyone who believed in ecology would only buy from those two and the others
would go bankrupt or change their ways.

The one which is more green would likely cost more -- there are savings in not
doing the right thing. With most people barely scraping by, as happens in a
complete "free" market with no protections, people would by the cheap stuff.
We see this with Walmart and Amazon now.

What would make human nature change to get the results you speak of?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 4, 2021 at 10:35:43 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

There are people who tend to troll -- those who make insane attacks just to
get attention, for example.

By the way, you chop babies in half, fry them up, and serve them as funny
tortillas.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 4, 2021 at 10:34:49 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

Articles got death threats? Huh?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 4, 2021 at 10:34:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

Modern? As in since language started? And why would nature feel the need to
fit into a man made binary system?

Doesn't mean he exists.

Can you point to the peer reviewed papers that back the idea of a deity?
Scientific sites? Fact checkers?

Why would there be any, since he doesn't exist.

I agree -- but I do know there are many concepts of gods.

And many people foolish enough to believe them. Kinda like climate change.
It was hailing today! In ****ing May!

Your rejection of evidence on man-made global climate change is based on
faith... yet you belittle others for having faith.

Curious.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 04 May 2021 18:51:52 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Articles got death threats? Huh?

He LOVES it when you talk and as him questions while you are sucking him
off, senile sucker of troll cock! BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 04 May 2021 18:51:23 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

There are people who tend to troll

Yep, and then there are people like you who LOVE to suck off trolls like
him, you poor senile idiot! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 04 May 2021 18:53:26 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Your rejection of evidence on man-made global climate change is based on
faith... yet you belittle others for having faith.

Curious.

The ONLY thing curious here is that a senile asshole like you keeps feeding
a clinically insane sociopathic troll like him! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 04 May 2021 18:50:13 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

The market does what the customers request.

Sometimes.

OTOH, when he requests that you suck him off, YOU do it EVERY time, senile
sucker of troll cock! VBG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Thats not what happened in HongKong before
it was handed back to China, or in Shanghai
before the communists ruled the roost.

people would by the cheap stuff.

Plenty didnt in those two situations.

We see this with Walmart and Amazon now.

Not because there are no protections.

What would make human nature change to get the results you speak of?

Doesnt require any change.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Yep, like that pathetic little wretch Peeler who does
nothing but follow a few of us around like a little
dog and yap at every single post we make.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Not with english.

And why would nature feel the need to fit into a man made binary system?

What ?

Doesn't mean he exists.

Can you point to the peer reviewed papers that back the idea of a
deity?
Scientific sites? Fact checkers?

Why would there be any, since he doesn't exist.

I agree -- but I do know there are many concepts of gods.

And many people foolish enough to believe them. Kinda like climate
change. It was hailing today! In ****ing May!

Your rejection of evidence on man-made global climate change

There is **** all evidence that it is man made. And even when likely
agriculture instead of hunting and gathering presumably did have
some effect on global climate, we survived that fine anyway.

Hardly surprising given that we managed to survive ice ages too.

is based on faith...

Bull**** it is.

yet you belittle others for having faith.

For a very good reason.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-05-04 12:59 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 4, 2021 at 10:34:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:49:08 +0100, Snit
wrote:

Â*On Apr 26, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Â*On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:09:55 +0100, Snit
wrote:

Â* On Apr 23, 2021 at 10:54:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
Â* :

Â* On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:54:57 +0100, Snit
wrote:

Â*Â* On Apr 20, 2021 at 8:47:23 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
Â*Â* :

Â*Â* Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
Â*Â* "Snit" repetitively ****ted
Â*Â* the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
Â*Â* its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Â*Â* What you snipped:

Â*Â* Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand
picking but
a wide
Â*Â* range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact
checkers, top
Â*Â* experts and organizations, etc.

Â*Â* You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a
cult. We do not
Â* see
Â*Â* eye-to-eye. So what?

Â*Â* Sad your frustration at not being able to answer this
question led you to
Â* lash
Â*Â* out so immaturely.

Â*Â* I hope you do better next time.

Â* If you wanted to say god existed, you could come up with
"evidence" for
that
Â* too.

Â* Well, god does exist -- as a concept (or set of concepts).

Â*So he doesn't then.Â* Things don't exist because you want them to.

Â*How can something that does not exist have a gender?

I picked one.Â* Just like if you're talking about a complete stranger.
"Someone left a note on my door, he didn't say who he was".Â* I don't
go for
this modern gender neutral ****.

Modern? As in since language started?

Not with english.

And why would nature feel the need to fit into a man made binary system?

What ?

Â*Â* Doesn't mean he exists.

Â* Can you point to the peer reviewed papers that back the idea of
a deity?
Â* Scientific sites? Fact checkers?

Â*Why would there be any, since he doesn't exist.

Â*I agree -- but I do know there are many concepts of gods.

And many people foolish enough to believe them.Â* Kinda like climate
change. It was hailing today!Â* In ****ing May!

Your rejection of evidence on man-made global climate change

There is **** all evidence that it is man made. And even when likely
agriculture instead of hunting and gathering presumably did have
some effect on global climate, we survived that fine anyway.

Hardly surprising given that we managed to survive ice ages too.

is based on faith...

Bull**** it is.

yet you belittle others for having faith.

For a very good reason.

i got cher reason rye cheer
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 5 May 2021 05:53:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

There are people who tend to troll -- those who make insane attacks just
get attention, for example.

Yep, like that pathetic little wretch Peeler who does
nothing but follow a few of us around like a little
dog and yap at every single post we make.

Need a hanky, you pathetic bitchslapped senile trolling asshole? LOL

BTW, it's 05:53 in Australia already! LOL So you've been up and trolling for
OVER THREE HOURS already, yet again, you abnormal senile swine! Just HOW
idiotic and senile are you, cretin?

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod Speed
man" on the InterNet."

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 5 May 2021 05:51:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

That¢s not what happened in HongKong before
it was handed back to China, or in Shanghai
before the communists ruled the roost.

people would by the cheap stuff.

Plenty didn¢t in those two situations.

We see this with Walmart and Amazon now.

Not because there are no protections.

What would make human nature change to get the results you speak of?

Doesn¢t require any change.

ROTFLOL! In auto-contradicting mode again, you hilarious clinically insane
senile sociopathic troll?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID: