Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default tee hee the bint

On 11/07/2020 13:09, T i m wrote:
snip
p.s. And you forgot to add:

.................. wasting peoples time

Mainly yours, so he's not all bad.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/07/2020 13:09, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 11:27:52 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

Given you aren't working and seem to spend all your time on here with
your OT babble, I suggest you don't actually have any hobbies?

If you do, name them?

car mechanics...

Not a hobby, well, unless you take your car to bits regularly and
rebuild it, or regularly work on it (and I don't mean trying to get it
started every day or putting loads of fuel in it). I built a kitcar
but don't even call that a hobby. It was a 'project' when I was
building it and it's been 'a vehicle' / transport ever since.

ford mustangs

That's just a car. How much time do you spend per week dealing with
(rather than driving) any Mustang?

...motorcycles...

When was the last time you spent any time riding or working on a
motorcycle (and what did you do to it).

amateur radio...

Yeah, right, we know how much time you *don't* spend doing that.

tin
tabernacles...

How many of those do you have then (I'm predicting 'none'). How much
time have you spent in / on one in the last year.

"hobby

1.
an activity done *regularly* in one's leisure time for pleasure."

caravans....

What, you build them, restore them ... or just go and sit in one that
never moves?

old Paisley heritage..

What?

.railway
architecture..

All sounds like a list of things you are interested in or have touched
at some time ...

playing with my nanovna...

What, you like using some electronics and call that a hobby?

cycling

And the last time you cycled was ... ?

...electric
bikes....

See above. Not a hobby (unless you built it yourself and continuously
tweak and modify it).

sugarcraft....

Lovely ...

.diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

And so you are here, in this d-i-y NG *because*?

Don't worry, we know the answer to that.

So, ignoring RA (because we know you have already polluted that n/g
with yer childishness etc), which of the above 'hobbies' do you
subscribe to electronically and how many of them don't have you
killfiled (yet)?

Cheers, T i m

p.s. And you forgot to add:

Annoying people .................. wasting peoples time by asking
childish questions that you could easily answer yourself .........
acting like a 5 year old (heehee) .................

what is the point of having a news group then ? ...

My hobbies are walking ............................. I walk from A
(home) to B (shops) and back to A again ............... being born
................................ eating ............................
sleeping .................................................. driving (I
drive from A (home) to B (the shops) and back to A again) and looking.
Oh, and distracting you for annoying other people ...

that is all a bit sad for you if that is all you do......

and.....go and **** yourself tim..you are a moaning face idiot....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/07/2020 14:46, Richard wrote:
On 11/07/2020 13:09, T i m wrote:
snip
p.s. And you forgot to add:

.................. wasting peoples time

Mainly yours, so he's not all bad.

tee hee..not any longer....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 15:46:31 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

Annoying people .................. wasting peoples time by asking
childish questions that you could easily answer yourself .........
acting like a 5 year old (heehee) .................

what is the point of having a news group then ? ...

This one? It's supposed for people to ask and help with d-i-y related
issues and has morphed into people often asking for help on anything
(practical) they are doing or trying to do themselves. Or might do
themselves if it's considered feasible by the group, compared with
getting a 'professional' in. Or if someone sees some tools at a good
price etc. In most cases, people will have looked for guidance on
Google / Youtube first.

Most people will mark something OT when it might *now* be on topic,
they just do it out of respect, something you don't seem to have the
slightest idea about.

So, putting up your sunshade think could be just about acceptable, if
it wasn't for the fact that a child could have done it (assuming you
rate you abilities as better than that of a child)? Had you laid it
out and looked at what you had, there is only really one way it could
have gone up.

It's not just another ****ter or your personal blog.

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/07/2020 18:50, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 15:46:31 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

[...]

get over it peeler 2

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

get over it peeler 2

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off who do respect
the media.

None of it is difficult, even you should be able to manage it so if
you don't, it's because you don't respect anyone here and are a troll.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/07/2020 08:32, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

get over it peeler 2

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off who do respect
the media.

None of it is difficult, even you should be able to manage it so if
you don't, it's because you don't respect anyone here and are a troll.

Get the f*ck off your high horse. You do not speak for "everyone".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 14:36:40 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 12/07/2020 08:32, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

get over it peeler 2

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off who do respect
the media.

None of it is difficult, even you should be able to manage it so if
you don't, it's because you don't respect anyone here and are a troll.

Get the f*ck off your high horse. You do not speak for "everyone".

And where have I Dicky?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 12/07/2020 08:32, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

get over it peeler 2

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off who do respect
the media.

None of it is difficult, even you should be able to manage it so if
you don't, it's because you don't respect anyone here and are a troll.

Get the f*ck off your high horse. You do not speak for "everyone".

And where have I Dicky?

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:
It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 12/07/2020 08:32, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

get over it peeler 2

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off who do respect
the media.

None of it is difficult, even you should be able to manage it so if
you don't, it's because you don't respect anyone here and are a troll.

Get the f*ck off your high horse. You do not speak for "everyone".

And where have I Dicky?

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:

Aww, you are so kind ... let's just check who is thick here ....

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

Ah, poor poor Dicky. English not your first language or your
comprehension skills not very good, even given the full context??

So, you took the 'everyone here' as the focus, rather than what was
written and intended and that was the issue being for 'those he
'pi$$es off'? You really need that explaining do you?

So give that another go (or get nurse to read / explain it to you).

'The problem isn't just with me, *its also the others that you pi$$
off*, (which obviously isn't everyone as some seem to think Crazy Jim
is an ok kid).

There, is that easier for you?

Now, can you get down off *your* high horse by yourself or do you need
help with that as well? ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 10/07/2020 21:00, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:16:24 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

You are just an attention seeking troll and should get yourself a life
(or another / real hobby).

not another hobby please...don't have the time for any more hobbies.....

So, hobby:

'an activity that someone does for pleasure when they are not
working:'

yip.....

Given you aren't working and seem to spend all your time on here with
your OT babble, I suggest you don't actually have any hobbies?

If you do, name them?

Cheers, T i m

car mechanics...ford mustangs...motorcycles...amateur radio...tin
tabernacles...caravans....old Paisley heritage...railway
architecture..playing with my nanovna...cycling...electric
bikes....sugarcraft.....diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

Its pointless responding to any of his questions like that.

He's into attacking particular individuals for some reason.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 12/07/2020 08:32, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

[...]

No Timmy, it is you who has comprehension difficulties. Most people who
are ****ed of by his actions simply ignore. You have self elected to
speak for them. Pretty sure that at least one of them doesn't want you
speaking on their behalf.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:16:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

car mechanics...ford mustangs...motorcycles...amateur radio...tin
tabernacles...caravans....old Paisley heritage...railway
architecture..playing with my nanovna...cycling...electric
bikes....sugarcraft.....diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

Its pointless responding to any of his questions like that.

Yes, I was asking for hobbies.

He's into attacking particular individuals for some reason.

Oh, the irony.

No, to be fair, at least you attack *anyone* who questions your
trolling bs.

The real sad things is that you don't actually type the attacks
manually, you use them so often you have scripts for them!

So, what *is* someone who lives in Aus doing on a uk-d-i-y ng again?

When was the last time you posted a question on anything, let alone
d-i-y, or do you think you know-it-all? (How many names do you post
under now, in case I've missed one)?

I reckon all those truths should earn me insult scripts 1, 3, 8, and
probably 3 x 9.

G'day, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:49:57 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:

Aww, you are so kind ... let's just check who is thick here ....

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

Ah, poor poor Dicky. English not your first language or your
comprehension skills not very good, even given the full context??

So, you took the 'everyone here' as the focus, rather than what was
written and intended and that was the issue being for 'those he
'pi$$es off'? You really need that explaining do you?

No Timmy, it is you who has comprehension difficulties.

I don't think so Dicky.

Most people who
are ****ed of by his actions simply ignore.

Nice swerve there Dicky. What has that got to do with it?

You have self elected to
speak for them.

When?

Pretty sure that at least one of them doesn't want you
speaking on their behalf.

Had I been then I would agree, however, I wasn't.

Was nurse not there to explain it to you?

See, the comprehension issue here is firmly with you as there is *no
way* I'd assume *everyone* would be pi$$ed off with how poorly Crazy
Jim follows the guidelines because they do so themselves. I was just
trying to steer Crazy Jim in the right direction because he was new
here and may not have known there were guidelines.

It turns out he actually is as Crazy as he appears (and enjoys it).

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:16:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

car mechanics...ford mustangs...motorcycles...amateur radio...
tin tabernacles...caravans....old Paisley heritage...railway
architecture..playing with my nanovna...cycling...electric
bikes....sugarcraft.....diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

Its pointless responding to any of his questions like that.

Yes, I was asking for hobbies.

And got plenty of them listed, and just played mindless
silly buggers with the list, just like you did with mine.

He's into attacking particular individuals for some reason.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote

When was the last time you posted a question on anything,

Just as true of you, trollchild.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 19:32:15 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 19:32:15 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

car mechanics...ford mustangs...motorcycles...amateur radio...
tin tabernacles...caravans....old Paisley heritage...railway
architecture..playing with my nanovna...cycling...electric
bikes....sugarcraft.....diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

Its pointless responding to any of his questions like that.

Yes, I was asking for hobbies.

And got plenty of them listed,

Look up the definition of a hobby and come back to me.

Many of them were merely interests, well, unless he is related to
Brunell and has actually designed and built some 'railway
architecture?

and just played mindless
silly buggers with the list,

They were called questions. If he had answers he could have stated
them.

just like you did with mine.

Awww. ;-(

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Oh, just one No7 scripted insult?

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 19:36:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote

When was the last time you posted a question on anything,

Just as true of you, trollchild.

More Rodders (or whatever your name is) pathetic replies.

Count the threads started by both of us. Easy to do as it's there for
all the check / see.

Unless you are frightened of someone doing that because I'm right?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2020 08:16, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:49:57 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

[...]

He is obviously happy with his life and yours seems lacking something
for you to devote so much time to fixing him.
Wassup? The cows & chickens finally kicked your arse out of their lives?

It turns out he actually is as Crazy as he appears (and enjoys it).

And you seem to get your rocks off trying to rehabilitate him.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , T i m
writes
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 15:46:31 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

[...]

Practice what you reach.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:10:22 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

"It's supposed for people to ask and help with d-i-y related
issues"
Practice what you reach.

Just like you are doing here 'Berk' (assuming you could reach it). ;-)

The point (that would have whooshed you like most other points) is
that Crazy Jim rarely posts anything DIY related, I do.

If It's not directly d-i-y at least I mark it OT:

And I try to use case, punctuation and grammar like an adult, not a 5
year old.

And snip the 1000 lines before replying with one childish comment.

At least you have managed to deal with some of that. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:37:36 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 13/07/2020 08:16, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:49:57 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

[...]

Aww, Dicky, nursey furlowed is she?

Ok, I'll spell it out for the hard of thinking ...

T crazy Jim: "It's not just me, it's everone else here THAT YOU pi$$
off"?

So, that doesn't mean 'everone', just all those he '****es off'.

Gettit yet?

Now, ITRW, I suspect many here will have just killfiled him, I was at
least trying to help him.

Was nurse not there to explain it to you?

See, the comprehension issue here is firmly with you as there is *no
way* I'd assume *everyone* would be pi$$ed off with how poorly Crazy
Jim follows the guidelines because they do so themselves. I was just
trying to steer Crazy Jim in the right direction because he was new
here and may not have known there were guidelines.

He is obviously happy with his life

Yes, just like someone spraying paint over your car ... I bet they are
having a right giggle.

and yours seems lacking something
for you to devote so much time to fixing him.

Yes, I'm generous like that, trying to help him see there are
conventions he might be advised to follow, *if* he actually expects
help here? If he doesn't then that makes him just a troll eh?

Wassup? The cows & chickens finally kicked your arse out of their lives?

Aww, Dicky ... that the best you can manage. Is your face stinging
from those repeated faceplants up thread? ;-(

It turns out he actually is as Crazy as he appears (and enjoys it).

And you seem to get your rocks off trying to rehabilitate him.

I have tried yes, but now given up as he's not interested. He's not
interested because he's too stupid to get it. So, I'll leave him to
his kindergarten humour and you can wet yourself laughing with him.

he said 'poo' tee hee .............................................

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Do you charge for your minder services?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 13/07/2020 08:16, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:49:57 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

[...]

Don't have one, and it's furloughed you dimwit.

Ok, I'll spell it out for the hard of thinking ...

T crazy Jim: "It's not just me, it's everone else here THAT YOU pi$$
off"?

So, that doesn't mean 'everone', just all those he '****es off'.

Gettit yet?

I understand perfectly, oh great moron. Read carefully what I wrote,
quoted below:
No Timmy, it is you who has comprehension difficulties. Most people who
are ****ed of by his actions simply ignore. You have self elected to
speak for them. Pretty sure that at least one of them doesn't want you
speaking on their behalf.
/q

[...]

Not me faceplanting. Have a look in the mirror.

It turns out he actually is as Crazy as he appears (and enjoys it).

And you seem to get your rocks off trying to rehabilitate him.

I have tried yes, but now given up as he's not interested. He's not
interested because he's too stupid to get it. So, I'll leave him to
his kindergarten humour and you can wet yourself laughing with him.

Shucks.

tee hee Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 19 December 4th 18 02:49 PM
tee hee Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 0 May 9th 18 11:52 AM
tee hee Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 6 January 20th 18 03:05 PM
Hee! Hee! Hee! Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 41 November 6th 09 02:30 AM
Trip to Home Depot (tee hee) FoggyTown Woodworking 11 November 25th 07 10:38 PM