Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:10:22 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

"It's supposed for people to ask and help with d-i-y related
issues"
Practice what you reach.

Just like you are doing here 'Berk' (assuming you could reach it). ;-)

The point (that would have whooshed you like most other points) is
that Crazy Jim rarely posts anything DIY related, I do.

If It's not directly d-i-y at least I mark it OT:

And I try to use case, punctuation and grammar like an adult, not a 5
year old.

And snip the 1000 lines before replying with one childish comment.

At least you have managed to deal with some of that. ;-)

Cheers, T i m