Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On 12/07/2020 23:22, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:44:08 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 12/07/2020 19:31, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 14:36:40 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 12/07/2020 08:32, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:59:18 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

If you don't like that or think it's just me making it up, maybe you
should have read this first:

https://www.lsu.edu/internet/usenet/...etiquette.html

You regularly break every single one of those guidelines.

snip

get over it peeler 2

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off who do respect
the media.

None of it is difficult, even you should be able to manage it so if
you don't, it's because you don't respect anyone here and are a troll.

Get the f*ck off your high horse. You do not speak for "everyone".

And where have I Dicky?

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:

Aww, you are so kind ... let's just check who is thick here ....

It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

Ah, poor poor Dicky. English not your first language or your
comprehension skills not very good, even given the full context??

So, you took the 'everyone here' as the focus, rather than what was
written and intended and that was the issue being for 'those he
'pi$$es off'? You really need that explaining do you?

No Timmy, it is you who has comprehension difficulties. Most people who
are ****ed of by his actions simply ignore. You have self elected to
speak for them. Pretty sure that at least one of them doesn't want you
speaking on their behalf.