Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:16:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

car mechanics...ford mustangs...motorcycles...amateur radio...tin
tabernacles...caravans....old Paisley heritage...railway
architecture..playing with my nanovna...cycling...electric
bikes....sugarcraft.....diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

Its pointless responding to any of his questions like that.

Yes, I was asking for hobbies.

He's into attacking particular individuals for some reason.

Oh, the irony.

No, to be fair, at least you attack *anyone* who questions your
trolling bs.

The real sad things is that you don't actually type the attacks
manually, you use them so often you have scripts for them!

So, what *is* someone who lives in Aus doing on a uk-d-i-y ng again?

When was the last time you posted a question on anything, let alone
d-i-y, or do you think you know-it-all? (How many names do you post
under now, in case I've missed one)?

I reckon all those truths should earn me insult scripts 1, 3, 8, and
probably 3 x 9.

G'day, T i m