Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On 13/07/2020 08:16, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:49:57 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

No Timmy, it is you who has comprehension difficulties.

I don't think so Dicky.

Most people who
are ****ed of by his actions simply ignore.

Nice swerve there Dicky. What has that got to do with it?

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:
It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

You have self elected to
speak for them.

When?

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:
It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

Pretty sure that at least one of them doesn't want you
speaking on their behalf.

Had I been then I would agree, however, I wasn't.

A few lines up^^^^^ pasted here 'cos you're too thick to know what
you've posted:
It's not just me, it's everyone else here you pi$$ off ...

Was nurse not there to explain it to you?

See, the comprehension issue here is firmly with you as there is *no
way* I'd assume *everyone* would be pi$$ed off with how poorly Crazy
Jim follows the guidelines because they do so themselves. I was just
trying to steer Crazy Jim in the right direction because he was new
here and may not have known there were guidelines.

He is obviously happy with his life and yours seems lacking something
for you to devote so much time to fixing him.
Wassup? The cows & chickens finally kicked your arse out of their lives?

It turns out he actually is as Crazy as he appears (and enjoys it).

And you seem to get your rocks off trying to rehabilitate him.