Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default tee hee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:31:43 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Animals. Not funny at all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:31:43 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Animals. Not funny at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU&t=18s

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:31:43 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Animals. Not funny at all.

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:31:43 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Animals. Not funny at all.

What is horrifying is the two guys on the pavement who don't seem to react
in any way, either to go to the help of the man who was run over or to make
any comment (for or against) to the driver/passenger. They probably see that
sort of thing every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU&t=18s

My mum had an aunt who lived in Cape Town. She was white, of typical English
origin. She was a lovely old lady, which made it all the more horrible to
hear the way she talked about "the blecks" (she had acquired a Sarth Efrican
accent) who she talked about as if they were a different species, an
under-class whose role on this earth was to be servants to the whites. She
only died a few years ago, so this was recent attitude, not pre-Mandela, pre
Ian Smith in Rhodesia era. My mum and she had to agree to disagree about
whether apartheid was a good or a bad thing. What I found hard to take was
the way that she could be telling a story and I'd think "yes, I know what
you mean, I agree with you" and then a little racist aside would be slipped
in without any self-consciousness: it was so deeply ingrained into her life
that she probably wasn't aware of it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NY" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

they would do worse to us than we did to them that is for sure ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Auto-contradictiong Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 06:54:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Get help, you abnormal senile auto-contradicting *******!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:42:24 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

They do seem to hold human life to be of little value there, but it's not
the least bit humorous to anybody with half an ounce of empathy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 2 December 2018 19:13:31 UTC, NY wrote:
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

And things have improved so much in South Africa now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 3 December 2018 01:12:35 UTC, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:42:24 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

They do seem to hold human life to be of little value there, but it's not
the least bit humorous to anybody with half an ounce of empathy.

A whole continent reverting to savagery.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2018 19:13, NY wrote:
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

Apart from the date of the original video,it seems to have escaped your
attention that all people in it don't need to use fake tan.

Perhaps Auntie had more of a grasp on the real "bleck" in Africa than
you ever will?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/12/2018 06:47, harry wrote:
On Monday, 3 December 2018 01:12:35 UTC, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:42:24 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

They do seem to hold human life to be of little value there, but it's not
the least bit humorous to anybody with half an ounce of empathy.

A whole continent reverting to savagery.

Enough about Europe already.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:42:24 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

They do seem to hold human life to be of little value there, but it's not
the least bit humorous to anybody with half an ounce of empathy.

I quite liked it .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:31:43 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Animals. Not funny at all.

What is horrifying is the two guys on the pavement who don't seem to react
in any way, either to go to the help of the man who was run over or to make
any comment (for or against) to the driver/passenger. They probably see that
sort of thing every day.

Well who should you 'support' the guy breaking the law.

I've seen this we kids crossing a local road they just walk out in front knowing they are right and dont; give a **** about what avioding action a car driver might need to take to avoid them crossing where the light is green for cars.

[...]

But that works boths ways black people can also be racist you know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/12/2018 08:39, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:42:24 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

They do seem to hold human life to be of little value there, but it's not
the least bit humorous to anybody with half an ounce of empathy.

I quite liked it .....

That says more about you than you can ever imagine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

news
news On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 18:42:24 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

A fuzzy wuzzy life is cheap ...

They do seem to hold human life to be of little value there, but it's
not
the least bit humorous to anybody with half an ounce of empathy.

I quite liked it .....

That says more about you than you can ever imagine.

certainly does ....

some more good stuff ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1uwlGMYhE

tee hee Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 0 May 9th 18 11:52 AM
tee hee Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 6 January 20th 18 03:05 PM
Hee! Hee! Hee! Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 41 November 6th 09 02:30 AM
Trip to Home Depot (tee hee) FoggyTown Woodworking 11 November 25th 07 10:38 PM
Sell:Brass Male Adapter,Swivel Female Adapter,Flare Adapter,Tee,Connector,Barbed Tee,Elbow, valvetom Home Repair 0 November 27th 06 05:50 PM