Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default tee hee

On Sunday, 2 December 2018 19:13:31 UTC, NY wrote:
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:31:43 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMmTiNnZE

Animals. Not funny at all.

What is horrifying is the two guys on the pavement who don't seem to react
in any way, either to go to the help of the man who was run over or to make
any comment (for or against) to the driver/passenger. They probably see that
sort of thing every day.

Well who should you 'support' the guy breaking the law.

I've seen this we kids crossing a local road they just walk out in front knowing they are right and dont; give a **** about what avioding action a car driver might need to take to avoid them crossing where the light is green for cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU&t=18s

My mum had an aunt who lived in Cape Town. She was white, of typical English
origin. She was a lovely old lady, which made it all the more horrible to
hear the way she talked about "the blecks" (she had acquired a Sarth Efrican
accent) who she talked about as if they were a different species, an
under-class whose role on this earth was to be servants to the whites. She
only died a few years ago, so this was recent attitude, not pre-Mandela, pre
Ian Smith in Rhodesia era. My mum and she had to agree to disagree about
whether apartheid was a good or a bad thing. What I found hard to take was
the way that she could be telling a story and I'd think "yes, I know what
you mean, I agree with you" and then a little racist aside would be slipped
in without any self-consciousness: it was so deeply ingrained into her life
that she probably wasn't aware of it.

But that works boths ways black people can also be racist you know.