Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default tee hee the bint

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

car mechanics...ford mustangs...motorcycles...amateur radio...
tin tabernacles...caravans....old Paisley heritage...railway
architecture..playing with my nanovna...cycling...electric
bikes....sugarcraft.....diy but that is too much like what I did for a
living so like a plumber with a leaky tap I avoid it if I can......etc

Its pointless responding to any of his questions like that.

Yes, I was asking for hobbies.

And got plenty of them listed, and just played mindless
silly buggers with the list, just like you did with mine.

He's into attacking particular individuals for some reason.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs