Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cycle storage solution

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote
Simon Mason wrote

It's almost as though we are penetrating your soul with our intense
gaze.

Jesus H Christ, you're even madder than I thought, madder than a box of
frogs.

I thought it was all cobblers as well until I once told six of my
chemist
workmates that I was a Scorpio and all six said that they were as well.

And they all have penetrating gazes, eh ? Yeah, right.

The one who was born on 23 Oct was more like a Libra, like Our Lass is,
9 Oct, to be fair to him, + the girl who was 19 Nov was more Sagittarius
as she hated me. Never got on with them, unlike Cancer and Pisces women.

So none of them, including you, actually have the alleged Scorpio
penetrating gaze, eh ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 07:54:41 UTC, Bod wrote:
They are all about
partnerships and groups, they are the glue that hold a group together
because they are the ones responsible for keeping harmony and peace.
Libras have mastered the art of relationships, not just romantic but
business, personal, and family relationships just to name a few. No one
is able to see another person's point of view better then a Libra".

This guy was just like that, even though he was 23 Oct which is why I went to his house last month to tell him what happened to me on 9SEP13. He actually cared about me at the time as he knew something was seriously wrong, as my lab results were garbage, I crashed the lab van and was distant all the time.

When I went back to work on 9SEP14, I saw a Scorpio guy and he looked at me and "I thought you were dead" was all over his face. The Scorpio cow who was 19 Nov was walking up and down the corridors, but didn't have the bottle to go face to face.

Anyway, on 9DEC16, I will go to a HRTC old boys **** up in town and watch their reactions as I stroll in - a dead man resurrected and they all think I am a cripple now, even the physio I saw at HRI last week.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bod wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

The one who was born on 23 Oct was more like a Libra, like Our Lass is,
9 Oct, to be fair to him, + the girl who was 19 Nov was more
Sagittarius as she hated me. Never got on with them, unlike Cancer and
Pisces women.

23rd Oct is a Libran, I'm a Libran (20th Oct).

He just scrapes in.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

I don't believe in all this, but my sign seems to sum me up pretty well

No it doesnt.

Ive been told many times.

By fools that dont have a ****ing clue.

Libra and Friendship:

"Libras love excitement, new situations, adventure and the unusual.

Not exactly what you might call an accurate description of a plumber.

They make friends with people from all walks of life and they are always
up to something new and exciting with enthusiasm.

Not exactly what you might call an accurate description of a plumber.

Libras are great at getting along with people, everyone likes a Libra.

Everyone doesnt like you.

They are all about partnerships and groups, they are the glue that hold a
group together because they are the ones responsible for keeping harmony
and peace.

Clearly doesnt describe you.

Libras have mastered the art of relationships, not just romantic but
business, personal, and family relationships just to name a few. No one is
able to see another person's point of view better then a Libra".

Clearly doesnt describe you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 08:18:35 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

So none of them, including you, actually has the alleged Scorpio
penetrating gaze, eh ?

Oh yes, but we are masters of disguise as we don't want to give ourselves away.

There was this 25 yr old Cancer girl who said that we were perfect for each other and she was always coming up with little tests to see if I was THE ONE, despite being married and 47.

She once got another 25 year old girl to play a trick on me by making out that she had lost her gate pass card somewhere. Since Scorpios will go to the ends of the Earth to help people, I scoured the canteen, smoke huts and anywhere else she had been.

When I came back empty handed, her mate said "Simon really IS your knight in shining armour", so I went up to her, fixed her with a gaze and said "You've got it, haven't you, you little minx?" She then handed it over.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

So none of them, including you, actually has
the alleged Scorpio penetrating gaze, eh ?

Oh yes, but we are masters of disguise
as we don't want to give ourselves away.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

There was this 25 yr old Cancer girl who said that we were
perfect for each other and she was always coming up with little
tests to see if I was THE ONE, despite being married and 47.

She once got another 25 year old girl to play a trick on me by
making out that she had lost her gate pass card somewhere.
Since Scorpios will go to the ends of the Earth to help people,

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I scoured the canteen, smoke huts and anywhere else she had been.

When I came back empty handed, her mate said "Simon really IS your
knight in shining armour", so I went up to her, fixed her with a gaze and
said "You've got it, haven't you, you little minx?" She then handed it
over.

And then she curled up and died when impaled with the Scorpio death stare,
eh ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message news

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 00:06:01 -0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 05/11/16 20:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Perhaps you can tell us all about the average size of wangers and your
experiance with them

I do remember most of our class measured theirs and the average was 5"
when erect

You must live near a nuclear power plant. Anyone with a 5" cock would be
laughed at up here. How could you have sex with that? It would fall out
every time you pulled back.

He forgot to mention that was kindergarten.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 05/11/16 20:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Perhaps you can tell us all about the average size of wangers and your
experiance with them

I do remember most of our class measured theirs and the average was 5"
when erect

You must live near a nuclear power plant. Anyone with a 5" cock would
be laughed at up here. How could you have sex with that? It would
fall out every time you pulled back.

He forgot to mention that was kindergarten.

How frightfully droll you both are.

Despite your drivel, that is apparently the average length for White
European Males etc. etc ..

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

Lucas Bergkamp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
[...]

You're such a smooth talking *******, wod.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:38:58 UTC, bm wrote:

And then she curled up and died when impaled with the Scorpio death stare,
eh ?

You're such a smooth talking *******, wod.

She is here after 11 years with her own hero.
Well, her second go at it apparently.

http://bit.ly/2fshGSD

Shame he hasn't got my hair though.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 09:20:45 -0000, pamela wrote:

On 22:34 5 Nov 2016, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:15:48 -0000, pamela
wrote:

On 18:41 5 Nov 2016, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 18:05:49 -0000, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Saturday, 5 November 2016 17:55:30 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 17:11:18 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwfivb_WIAAFKcp.jpg

Good grief!

Metal pedal next to glass. ****ing gross stupidity.

How to get divorced on the grounds of being a pikey cyclist.
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Still together after 33 years.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwhHOzYXAAAYTbQ.jpg

What a ridiculous moustache.

Do you think he has a mullet? It's not clear from the picture.

No, that would be
http://rs958.pbsrc.com/albums/ae62/look_look_bucket/
MULLET-2.jpg~c200

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Your monitor is clearly set too dark.

Simon...... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwhHOzYXAAAYTbQ.jpg
Mullet .... http://i.cubeupload.com/LIdGBA.jpg (re-hosted)

Why rehost it?

--
What do you call a cheap circumcision?
A rip off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 05/11/16 20:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Perhaps you can tell us all about the average size of wangers and your
experiance with them

I do remember most of our class measured theirs and the average was 5"
when erect

You must live near a nuclear power plant. Anyone with a 5" cock would
be laughed at up here. How could you have sex with that? It would
fall out every time you pulled back.

He forgot to mention that was kindergarten.

How frightfully droll you both are.

Despite your drivel, that is apparently the average length for White
European Males etc. etc ..

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

Who knows where they get that from. I can't think of anyone with one that small. 7" is useless.

--
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I"
MILLIE: I is..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:46:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Here is the back of my head from 4 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg:large
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:28:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:46:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Here is the back of my head from 4 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg:large

I'm trying to think of why someone would take a picture from that angle.

--
Two cowboys are talking over a beer, discussing various sex positions.
The first cowboy says his favorite position is "the rodeo".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:53:44 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:28:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:46:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Here is the back of my head from 4 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg:large

I'm trying to think of why someone would take a picture from that angle.

To check that they are not going bald, I suppose.
See my old minidisc which I was still using in 2012.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/11/2016 18:56, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:53:44 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:28:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:46:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Here is the back of my head from 4 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg:large

I'm trying to think of why someone would take a picture from that angle.

To check that they are not going bald, I suppose.
See my old minidisc which I was still using in 2012.

I've still got a Mini Disk unit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

What a load of ****ing ****e. Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

--
"One dies in Istanbul suicide attack"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:59:59 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 06/11/2016 18:56, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:53:44 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:28:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:46:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Here is the back of my head from 4 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg:large

I'm trying to think of why someone would take a picture from that angle.

To check that they are not going bald, I suppose.
See my old minidisc which I was still using in 2012.

I've still got a Mini Disk unit.

I never figured out the point of those.

--
An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested in her he is.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 19:05:01 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 07:47:56 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 07:38:04 UTC, Bod wrote:

The one who was born on 23 Oct was more like a Libra, like Our Lass is, 9 Oct, to be fair to him, + the girl who was 19 Nov was more Sagittarius as she hated me. Never got on with them, unlike Cancer and Pisces women.

23rd Oct is a Libran, I'm a Libran (20th Oct).

He just scrapes in.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

What a load of ****ing ****e. Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

I don't know, but it's uncanny how accurate it is.

If you're in love with a Scorpio male and the word passion frightens you, put on your track shoes and run as if King Kong were pursuing you. He is.

I'm not speaking of romantic passion alone, though that may be at the head of the list. I also refer to pasÂ*sionate intensity about politics, work, friendship, religion, food, relatives, children, clothing, life, death and any other categories you can think up. A Scorpio man is not exactly what your psyche needs if you're repelled by emotional excess. Don't look back. Just run.

You'll think I've taken leave of my senses if you've just met that particular Pluto person. He's so calm and steady. How could anyone with such obvious self-control be passionate, let alone dangerously so? How indeed. BeÂ*cause he's only bluffing with the surface cool. Inside, his passions are as red hot as that stove you burned your hand on when you were three or four years old and getting into things out of your reach.

This man may also be out of reach. He's sizzling underneath his deceptively controlled manner. Don't touch. You know perfectly well how long it takes for bums to heal. Remember? Your hand was stinging for weeks after that episode with the stove when you were in your Buster Browns. After this experience, your heart will burn for months, maybe years, and first aid kits will do little good. Grandma's favorite saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," applies to both stove burns and Scorpio singes, so play it safe. Make sure you know where you're going and with whom.

If your Sun sign gives you an asbestos, fireproof nature, go ahead and play with explosives. You may be able to keep the flames under control and have yourself a powerful fire to warm your heart for a lifetime. Perhaps you're pasÂ*sionate about things yourself. Fine. Then it's simply a matÂ*ter of degree of heat. If your passion has an automatic thermostat, so it can be turned down to cool when his reads hot, you're safe. Let's pretend you are. The girls who are in danger should be in the next state by now, if they ran fast enough. They'll thank me someday after they've married a nice, safe Libran or Cancerian.

As for you women who have analyzed yourselves as safe in a Pluto relationship, let's see if we can find what's hidden behind those hypnotic, piercing Scorpio eyes. It's pretty certain he hasn't made a neutral impression on you. He's either got you thinking he's boyish and sweet, or that he's wicked and passionate. (There goes that word again.) The trouble is, he's neither. Or maybe I should say he's both. Well, this isn't getting us anywhere. Let's start all over again.

In a word, this man is invincible. Just behind his frosty reserve is a huge pot of boiling steam that bubbles and seethes continually. If you're lucky, he'll keep the lid on. tight for a lifetime, but a deep injury can blow it right off with a brilliant explosion. It's kind of fascinating to watch. if you're not in its direct line of destruction. Step aside, if you feel it coming. And don't do anything to cause it yourself.

Hell bewilder you with his twin Scorpio traits of passion and reason. He's master of both: intellect and emotions rule him equally. Scorpio is more than intelligent. If he's a highly evolved specimen, he's also deeply philosophical, concerned with mysteries of existence, and he'll come close to knowing the answers.

There are Scorpios who can live a spartan existence in a bare room, denying themselves every comfort for some obscure, aesthetic reason, but the true nature of the sign is sensual. Normally, Scorpio will surround himself with luxury. He'll lean toward excesses in food, drugs, drink, and yes-in love. Most assuredly in love. He's geared for it, with confidence. Romance will never frighten him, puzÂ*zle him, or catch him unaware.

It's been on his mind ever since he rode his first bicycle. Maybe even his first tricycle. Of course, you could conceivably know a Scorpio who is so absolutely innocent-looking, with such disarming, youthful charm and lack of obvious seductive mannerisms, he's convinced you that passion is over-rated in Pluto males. He may even have freckles, and a whole drawer full of Boy Scout merit badges. But ask his wife.

Try someÂ*thing like, "Say, Bertha-or Rosalie-or Sheila-or whatÂ*ever-is your husband, well, is he passionate?" She might summon enough dignity to tell you it's none of your busiÂ*ness, but your answer will most likely be hysterical laughÂ*ter. Between her peals of mirth, she'll be remembering many days of his intense, passionate declarations about air pollution, housebreaking the dog, narcotics, long hair, birth control, and many nights of ... well, and many nights. This will be true even if her husband looks like HuckleÂ*berry Finn, and doesn't even remotely resemble King Kong.

These men have an explosive temper that can strike a life-time wound. When the Scorpio lashes his deadly tail, the sting bites hard. He not only enjoys winning, he has to win. Something inside him dies when he loses, even in small ways; yet oddly enough, a Pluto man normally pracÂ*tices good sportsmanship. Like all his other emotions, disÂ*appointment never shows on those set features, and his reactions are rigidly controlled, including his romantic inÂ*tentions. If there's a good reason to avoid the relationship, hell bum inside while he's projecting a glacial calm outÂ*wardly..

He's also capable of torturing a girl cruelly before he finally decides to grab her by the hair and drag her off to his jungle of honeysuckle vines. Naturally, there are some November fellows who will gently propose on bended knee. They'll behave very properly, with or without a chaperone, but don't be deceived. It's merely the Scorpio desire to keep dignity at all cost. Your reputation must be spotless. He won't stand for ridicule or cheapness, for all his erotic nature.

Pluto people can have either a Sunday School teacher horror of sin, an attitude which produces intensely dediÂ*cated evangelistic religious leaders, like Billy Graham, or they can be driven by curiosity to penetrate every dark corner of the human mystery. Sometimes, both attitudes are combined, resulting in the hypocrisy or self-delusion of an Elmer Gantry or a Reverend Davidson in Rain.

Every Scorpio is a law unto himself, and completely unÂ*concerned with what others think of him. He would like to be respected as a good, solid citizen, but if it interferes with any of his intense ideas or goals, then he couldn't care less, and those who gossip can just go to the place Pluto rules. None of his important decisions are hampered by the opinions of his friends, relatives, neighbors or enemies.

I'm sorry to say, not even by you. Don't run away yet. Such beautiful self-containment and sureness of purpose can create a mighty attractive, free spirit who's not always fussing about what people think. Are honesty and courage and integrity such bad bargains? They may have lost a little of their sparkle in today's marketplace, but rub off the dust they've collected, and you can still get them appraised as genuine.

It's quite an experience to see the Scorpio man operate under adversity's black clouds. While others are mumbling and crumbling and grumbling, he is at his forceful, couÂ*rageous best. He seldom wallows in envy or self-pity, and he doesn't happen to think that life owes him a single farthing. You can just imagine how much time that saves. Instead of pouting in hurt anger when real troubles hit, he meets them head on. Conquer them? But of course.

That's what he was born to do.

One thing is a little frightening, and may require courage on your part. Scorpio loves mystery and there's not a single one that crosses his path he won't solve in detail. Since the eternal feminine mystery is any girl's most potent defense and offense, being stripped naked of your mystery can leave you feeling a little exposed. You'll scarcely have a secret left when he starts probing with those burning eyes and piercing questions.

He has high standards, and he won't choose his friends loosely. They'll have to measure up. This is a marvelous, rare kind of man who can share a jug of spirits and joke with rough humor among other men like a bawdy ElizaÂ*bethan; then tap that deep, inscrutable nature and turn into as gentle and tender a lover as Robert Browning.

If there's anything more to ask for in a male animal, I don't know what it might be. Submissiveness and forgiveness? Detachment and caution? That's not fair. You knew he was short on those qualities back in the beginning.

He can be cruel sometimes, for his own, unfathomable reasons, and he may even exhibit a sadistic sense of wit by describing you as fat, dumpy, shrewish and square in front of friends. It's his private joke. Grin, if it kills you. You've been warned that Scorpio is compelled to conceal his motives, and this tendency isn't watered down in love. It may even be intensified. He's not about to display his true emotions in front of the world like a vulnerable, smitten schoolboy. Later, when you're alone, he'll tell you what he really thinks.

Marriage gives you a certain security, but if he pulls some of his Pluto tricks before the knot is tied, it may hurt, and you'll fail to get the humor.. Still, don't even think about telling him that his harsh, self-sufficient who-needs-you? game makes you feel like jumping off a bridge. The Scorpio man will just tell you to go ahead and jump.

It may take a while to adjust to his personality, but it will eventually toughen you up. If you're too soft, you'll bruise easily with a Scorpio. Never ask him what he thinks of a new dress or hair-do, unless you're prepared to be stung by the brutal truth. At least you'll know his positive stateÂ*ments are honest, and not pasted together with the sticky glue of bored, insincere flattery. It's better to brave a good, healthy "You look awful," now and then, and be rewarded by an occasional "You're really beautiful, you know," than to swallow a constant diet of vague remarks like: "Yes, dear, it's lovely, sugar. Mmmmm-just fine, pigeon," from other men. Don't you think so? I do. But then, you're the one who has to live with it.

When it comes to jealousy, you'd better tread very, very carefully. He could bum and erupt like Mount Vesuvius in its heyday if you should accidentally wink near a man when a cinder gets in your eye, and if you ever give him a real reason to be suspicious, you're a very brave woman. But you'd better pack away your own jealous streak in the trunk, and then lock it.

It will make no impression at all to drench him in angry tears or reproachful recriminations. No matter how he behaves, just say to yourself, "He loves me, and he will never discard real love for physical promiscuity. He's loyal to his deep ties, and he's only practicing his hypnotic art with those girls." Say it once before each meal, in the morning and at bedtime. Especially at bedtime. Women will find him irresistibly attractive, but keep remembering that if anyone is strong enough to resist such continual flattery and temptation, it's a Scorpio. Doesn't that make you feel better? It should.. It's true.

He'll probably be a stern father. The children won't get away with an ounce of lazy or frivolous behavior. Hell teach them to respect property, but he'll also teach them to respect themselves. Youngsters will seldom get the chance to form any false values around a Scorpio papa. Although he'll love them with as much sincere passion as he puts into everything else he cares about, he won't Stand for any nonsense. He'll protect them when they need it, but they'll soon get the message that he expects them to stand alone.

If they borrow money from him, he's liable to charge them interest on it, but it's for their own good. They may not realize that until he's gone some-day, but the lesson will eventually come home to them. Lots of children of Scorpio fathers resent his high-handed authority and tight discipline throughout childhood, and especially during the rebellious years, but as adults, they realize how lucky they were to have his firm guidance. From no other father can children learn so much truth about the way life really is. Often his offspring will find him gentle and funny; still there won't be any question about who is boss. He'll joke and laugh with them, and give them a sense of freedom, but the chalk line will be drawn, and they'll know not to cross it.

Even as they resent his attitude of command, the children will secretly admire his strength and try to imitate it, but occasionally it works the other way. A gentle child may feel bullied and cowed by Scorpio power, and retreat into neurotic introÂ*version, fearing to risk his displeasure. Then you'll have to remind him that affection and tenderness sometimes get more results than his normal, unbending, autocratic manner.

Just be sure you remind him tactfully and respectfully. A Scorpio man will never allow a woman to dictate to him. Never in a million years. He is the man and you are the woman, and if you have any doubts about it, you will be set straight so surely that you'll never need but one lesson. Yet, a Scorpio husband with a wife who truly understands him, will be tender, sympathetic, considerate, and repay her loyalty with the kind of love most women only read about and wish for.

It won't help much to try to resist this man, once the flame has been stirred and he's decided he wants you. Hell hypnotize you right out of all your good intentions. The magnetism of Scorpio men is almost tangible. You feel you can reach out and touch it. When you do, you may get a surprise. It will bum you only if you're over-sensitive and scorchable. If you're patient and strong, it will be like touching cool marble.

Girls are out of their league with him. It takes a brave woman to fly with the eagle and not crash. He can soar higher than his symbolic bright star Antares in the constellation of Scorpio, then dip down suddenly to earthy expression. Hang on tightly, but keep your eyes open wide, and you'll see horizons with him the timid will never see. Look over there, just beyond the tall fir trees-did you ever in your whole life experience such a sunrise? Sunset will be just as grand.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:27:11 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 19:05:01 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 07:47:56 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 07:38:04 UTC, Bod wrote:

The one who was born on 23 Oct was more like a Libra, like Our Lass is, 9 Oct, to be fair to him, + the girl who was 19 Nov was more Sagittarius as she hated me. Never got on with them, unlike Cancer and Pisces women.

23rd Oct is a Libran, I'm a Libran (20th Oct).

He just scrapes in.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

What a load of ****ing ****e. Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

I don't know, but it's uncanny how accurate it is.

If you're in love with a Scorpio male and the word passion frightens you, put on your track shoes and run as if King Kong were pursuing you. He is.

I'm not speaking of romantic passion alone, though that may be at the head of the list. I also refer to passionate intensity about politics, work, friendship, religion, food, relatives, children, clothing, life, death and any other categories you can think up. A Scorpio man is not exactly what your psyche needs if you're repelled by emotional excess. Don't look back. Just run.

You'll think I've taken leave of my senses if you've just met that particular Pluto person. He's so calm and steady. How could anyone with such obvious self-control be passionate, let alone dangerously so? How indeed. Because he's only bluffing with the surface cool. Inside, his passions are as red hot as that stove you burned your hand on when you were three or four years old and getting into things out of your reach.

This man may also be out of reach. He's sizzling underneath his deceptively controlled manner. Don't touch. You know perfectly well how long it takes for bums to heal. Remember? Your hand was stinging for weeks after that episode with the stove when you were in your Buster Browns. After this experience, your heart will burn for months, maybe years, and first aid kits will do little good. Grandma's favorite saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," applies to both stove burns and Scorpio singes, so play it safe. Make sure you know where you're going and with whom.

If your Sun sign gives you an asbestos, fireproof nature, go ahead and play with explosives. You may be able to keep the flames under control and have yourself a powerful fire to warm your heart for a lifetime. Perhaps you're passionate about things yourself. Fine. Then it's simply a matter of degree of heat. If your passion has an automatic thermostat, so it can be turned down to cool when his reads hot, you're safe. Let's pretend you are. The girls who are in danger should be in the next state by now, if they ran fast enough. They'll thank me someday after they've married a nice, safe Libran or Cancerian.

[...]

There are Scorpios who can live a spartan existence in a bare room, denying themselves every comfort for some obscure, aesthetic reason, but the true nature of the sign is sensual. Normally, Scorpio will surround himself with luxury. He'll lean toward excesses in food, drugs, drink, and yes-in love. Most assuredly in love. He's geared for it, with confidence. Romance will never frighten him, puzzle him, or catch him unaware.

It's been on his mind ever since he rode his first bicycle. Maybe even his first tricycle. Of course, you could conceivably know a Scorpio who is so absolutely innocent-looking, with such disarming, youthful charm and lack of obvious seductive mannerisms, he's convinced you that passion is over-rated in Pluto males. He may even have freckles, and a whole drawer full of Boy Scout merit badges. But ask his wife.

Try something like, "Say, Bertha-or Rosalie-or Sheila-or whatever-is your husband, well, is he passionate?" She might summon enough dignity to tell you it's none of your business, but your answer will most likely be hysterical laughter. Between her peals of mirth, she'll be remembering many days of his intense, passionate declarations about air pollution, housebreaking the dog, narcotics, long hair, birth control, and many nights of ... well, and many nights. This will be true even if her husband looks like Huckleberry Finn, and doesn't even remotely resemble King Kong.

These men have an explosive temper that can strike a life-time wound. When the Scorpio lashes his deadly tail, the sting bites hard. He not only enjoys winning, he has to win. Something inside him dies when he loses, even in small ways; yet oddly enough, a Pluto man normally practices good sportsmanship. Like all his other emotions, disappointment never shows on those set features, and his reactions are rigidly controlled, including his romantic intentions. If there's a good reason to avoid the relationship, hell bum inside while he's projecting a glacial calm outwardly.

He's also capable of torturing a girl cruelly before he finally decides to grab her by the hair and drag her off to his jungle of honeysuckle vines. Naturally, there are some November fellows who will gently propose on bended knee. They'll behave very properly, with or without a chaperone, but don't be deceived. It's merely the Scorpio desire to keep dignity at all cost. Your reputation must be spotless. He won't stand for ridicule or cheapness, for all his erotic nature.

Pluto people can have either a Sunday School teacher horror of sin, an attitude which produces intensely dedicated evangelistic religious leaders, like Billy Graham, or they can be driven by curiosity to penetrate every dark corner of the human mystery. Sometimes, both attitudes are combined, resulting in the hypocrisy or self-delusion of an Elmer Gantry or a Reverend Davidson in Rain.

Every Scorpio is a law unto himself, and completely unconcerned with what others think of him. He would like to be respected as a good, solid citizen, but if it interferes with any of his intense ideas or goals, then he couldn't care less, and those who gossip can just go to the place Pluto rules. None of his important decisions are hampered by the opinions of his friends, relatives, neighbors or enemies.

I'm sorry to say, not even by you. Don't run away yet. Such beautiful self-containment and sureness of purpose can create a mighty attractive, free spirit who's not always fussing about what people think. Are honesty and courage and integrity such bad bargains? They may have lost a little of their sparkle in today's marketplace, but rub off the dust they've collected, and you can still get them appraised as genuine.

It's quite an experience to see the Scorpio man operate under adversity's black clouds. While others are mumbling and crumbling and grumbling, he is at his forceful, courageous best. He seldom wallows in envy or self-pity, and he doesn't happen to think that life owes him a single farthing. You can just imagine how much time that saves. Instead of pouting in hurt anger when real troubles hit, he meets them head on. Conquer them? But of course.

That's what he was born to do.

One thing is a little frightening, and may require courage on your part. Scorpio loves mystery and there's not a single one that crosses his path he won't solve in detail. Since the eternal feminine mystery is any girl's most potent defense and offense, being stripped naked of your mystery can leave you feeling a little exposed. You'll scarcely have a secret left when he starts probing with those burning eyes and piercing questions.

He has high standards, and he won't choose his friends loosely. They'll have to measure up. This is a marvelous, rare kind of man who can share a jug of spirits and joke with rough humor among other men like a bawdy Elizabethan; then tap that deep, inscrutable nature and turn into as gentle and tender a lover as Robert Browning.

[...]

It may take a while to adjust to his personality, but it will eventually toughen you up. If you're too soft, you'll bruise easily with a Scorpio. Never ask him what he thinks of a new dress or hair-do, unless you're prepared to be stung by the brutal truth. At least you'll know his positive statements are honest, and not pasted together with the sticky glue of bored, insincere flattery. It's better to brave a good, healthy "You look awful," now and then, and be rewarded by an occasional "You're really beautiful, you know," than to swallow a constant diet of vague remarks like: "Yes, dear, it's lovely, sugar. Mmmmm-just fine, pigeon," from other men. Don't you think so? I do. But then, you're the one who has to live with it.

[...]

Even as they resent his attitude of command, the children will secretly admire his strength and try to imitate it, but occasionally it works the other way. A gentle child may feel bullied and cowed by Scorpio power, and retreat into neurotic introversion, fearing to risk his displeasure. Then you'll have to remind him that affection and tenderness sometimes get more results than his normal, unbending, autocratic manner.

[...]

It's just people jumping at coincidences.

--
A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death -- Albert Einstein
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

The one who was born on 23 Oct was more like a Libra,
like Our Lass is, 9 Oct, to be fair to him, + the girl who
was 19 Nov was more Sagittarius as she hated me. Never
got on with them, unlike Cancer and Pisces women.

23rd Oct is a Libran, I'm a Libran (20th Oct).

He just scrapes in.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

What a load of ****ing ****e. Give me one reason
the date you're born could change you in any way.

I don't know, but it's uncanny how accurate it is.

Like hell it is. None of your photos have any Scorpio death stare.

If you're in love with a Scorpio male and the word passion frightens you,
put on your track shoes and run as if King Kong were pursuing you. He is.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I'm not speaking of romantic passion alone, though that may be at the head
of the list. I also refer to pasÂ*sionate intensity about politics, work,
friendship,
religion, food, relatives, children, clothing, life, death and any other
categories
you can think up. A Scorpio man is not exactly what your psyche needs if
you're repelled by emotional excess. Don't look back. Just run.

No need to run, just dont bother with the ****er.

And none of the Scorpios that I know are like that anyway.

I am in fact a scorpio myself, and so is my sister and neither
of us are anything like that, not death stares either.

And it isnt hard to work out who they are with many
workplaces into birthdays and facebook in spades.

You'll think I've taken leave of my senses if you've just met
that particular Pluto person. He's so calm and steady. How
could anyone with such obvious self-control be passionate,
let alone dangerously so? How indeed. BeÂ*cause he's only
bluffing with the surface cool. Inside, his passions are as red
hot as that stove you burned your hand on when you were
three or four years old and getting into things out of your reach.

None of the pluto people I know are anything like that.

In fact none of the people I know are anything like that.

This man may also be out of reach. He's sizzling underneath
his deceptively controlled manner. Don't touch. You know
perfectly well how long it takes for bums to heal. Remember?
Your hand was stinging for weeks after that episode with the
stove when you were in your Buster Browns.

I just managed to do it a week ago and the effect
only lasted for a few hours, it was fine the next day.

After this experience, your heart will burn for months,
maybe years, and first aid kits will do little good.

Mindlessly silly.

None of the rest of the even sillier **** worth bothering with.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 22:46:30 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:50:04 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 18:42:14 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwfivb_WIAAFKcp.jpg

Good grief!

Metal pedal next to glass. ****ing gross stupidity.

How to get divorced on the grounds of being a pikey cyclist.
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Maybe she's a cyclist too?

Nope.

Cite.

This page will disgust you:
http://www.hypeorlando.com/ride-for-...ns/tag/dating/

"He's only got a ****ing little ******".
(Nat)

Mine is average,

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

The only footage has me in a thong.

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

Then you'll be able to link to it. On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

--
The reason your print job died unexpectedly is because we lost coolant to the firewall and the ether in the net blew up.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwfivb_WIAAFKcp.jpg

Good grief!

Metal pedal next to glass. ****ing gross stupidity.

How to get divorced on the grounds of being a pikey cyclist.
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Maybe she's a cyclist too?

Nope.

Cite.

This page will disgust you:
http://www.hypeorlando.com/ride-for-...ns/tag/dating/

"He's only got a ****ing little ******".
(Nat)

Mine is average,

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

The only footage has me in a thong.

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

Then you'll be able to link to it.

Nope, because youtube had to take them down, too many died laughing.

On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

Like hell they do with that sheep shagging streaker.

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwfivb_WIAAFKcp.jpg

Good grief!

Metal pedal next to glass. ****ing gross stupidity.

How to get divorced on the grounds of being a pikey cyclist.
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Maybe she's a cyclist too?

Nope.

Cite.

This page will disgust you:
http://www.hypeorlando.com/ride-for-...ns/tag/dating/

"He's only got a ****ing little ******".
(Nat)

Mine is average,

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

The only footage has me in a thong.

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

Then you'll be able to link to it.

Nope, because youtube had to take them down, too many died laughing.

Nobody has ever died laughing, or you would be able to quote a news article on it.

On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

Like hell they do with that sheep shagging streaker.

Says the guy who lives in Australia, the land of the sheep shagger.

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope.

This isn't an argument it's a contradiction!

--
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
- General MacArthur
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwfivb_WIAAFKcp.jpg

Good grief!

Metal pedal next to glass. ****ing gross stupidity.

How to get divorced on the grounds of being a pikey cyclist.
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Maybe she's a cyclist too?

Nope.

Cite.

This page will disgust you:
http://www.hypeorlando.com/ride-for-...ns/tag/dating/

"He's only got a ****ing little ******".
(Nat)

Mine is average,

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

The only footage has me in a thong.

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

Then you'll be able to link to it.

Nope, because youtube had to take them down, too many died laughing.

Nobody has ever died laughing,

Wrong, as always.

or you would be able to quote a news article on it.

No way for the autopsy to prove that, stupid.

On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

Like hell they do with that sheep shagging streaker.

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope.

This isn't an argument it's a contradiction!

It's a statement of fact, ****wit child.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 22:46:30 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Then you simply don't know.

On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

Like hell they do with that sheep shagging streaker.

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope.

This isn't an argument it's a contradiction!

It's a statement of fact, ****wit child.

Prove it.

--
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Wrong when there is someone there when they die laughing, stupid.

On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

Like hell they do with that sheep shagging streaker.

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope.

This isn't an argument it's a contradiction!

It's a statement of fact, ****wit child.

Prove it.

YOU made the claim.

YOU get to do the proving.

THAT'S how it works.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:04:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't know how this
works between say the UK and Auz) as it has been suggested that the
climate (you are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be wrapped up with
many layers and likely to spend a lot of time outside, potentially in
the sunshine (with all that brings).

Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to there
being some sort of link that means people born under / into certain
conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I (broadly) seem to be a
classic Virgo. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 7 November 2016 10:53:05 UTC, T i m wrote:

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I (broadly) seem to be a
classic Virgo. ;-)

I don't fit into any of that at all.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 03:10:08 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Monday, 7 November 2016 10:53:05 UTC, T i m wrote:

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I (broadly) seem to be a
classic Virgo. ;-)

I don't fit into any of that at all.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

I didn't say you (or any / everyone) did.

Given any subset of humanity, there will be those who generally
considered 'normal' and those, who for whatever reason wouldn't be.
e.g. I've never been 'normal' because I have always been atypically
tall for my country / gender / culture (I'm only 6'2" but that is
still considered 'tall' not 'normal / average' by many).

So, most generalisation will also only 'generally' fit those who are
considered normal for whatever subject is being discussed. I for
example am more typical of 'most women' because of my disinterest in
football or fishing. I guess I'm not into 'spectator lek'
(stereotypical for a Virgo).

I guess the whole star-sign thing must fit 'most people' in general or
it wouldn't be followed by so many?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't
know how this works between say the UK and Auz)

It can't.

as it has been suggested that the climate (you
are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

But can't produce the alleged Scorpio death stare etc.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be
wrapped up with many layers and likely to spend a lot of
time outside, potentially in the sunshine (with all that brings).

Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to
there being some sort of link that means people born under
/ into certain conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

Yes, but that can't work over the entire world.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I
(broadly) seem to be a classic Virgo. ;-)

But given the entire silly thing was actually
invented in the middle east etc, hard to see
why it works with British weather/climate.

It is in fact mindless silly stuff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
T i m wrote

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I
(broadly) seem to be a classic Virgo. ;-)

I don't fit into any of that at all.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didnt, you wouldnt be able to have done your work properly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:53:03 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:04:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't know how this
works between say the UK and Auz) as it has been suggested that the
climate (you are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

So it's meaningless around the world with different climates.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be wrapped up with
many layers and likely to spend a lot of time outside, potentially in
the sunshine (with all that brings).

I wear zero layers all year round. I fail to see why people don't like different temperatures. Your body has 4 distinct ways of regulating your core temperature and can do so easily all by itself without conscious intervention.

Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to there
being some sort of link that means people born under / into certain
conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

I am not open to anything ridiculously unlikely.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I (broadly) seem to be a
classic Virgo. ;-)

I was born at Virgo time but have no idea what I'm meant to be.

--
Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 17:23:34 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

T i m wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't
know how this works between say the UK and Auz)

It can't.

And won't as the Aussies tend to be more sensible? Am I correct in this assumption?

as it has been suggested that the climate (you
are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

But can't produce the alleged Scorpio death stare etc.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be
wrapped up with many layers and likely to spend a lot of
time outside, potentially in the sunshine (with all that brings).

Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to
there being some sort of link that means people born under
/ into certain conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

Yes, but that can't work over the entire world.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I
(broadly) seem to be a classic Virgo. ;-)

But given the entire silly thing was actually
invented in the middle east etc, hard to see
why it works with British weather/climate.

It is in fact mindless silly stuff.

Something for old women to read in the paper, the sort that watch soaps.

--
To snip or not to snip that is the question,
Whether 'tis nobler for the index finger to cut the verbosity and gobbledegook of nutters
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 7 November 2016 17:30:45 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didnt, you wouldnt be able to have done your work properly.

QED:

"Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating. When a Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up.

Scorpios are great in solving tasks that require a scientific and thorough approach. Their ability to focus with determination makes them very capable managers.

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, 7 November 2016 17:30:45 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didn't, you wouldn't be able to have done your work properly.

QED:

"Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating. When a
Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up.

Scorpios are great in solving tasks that require a scientific and
thorough approach. Their ability to focus with determination makes
them very capable managers.

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective,
cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this
powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Being a Scorpio myself I have to agree with you on this one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/11/16 19:00, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:53:03 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:04:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"

snip

Yep. Virgo are prime ****s. I have a sister who is a virgo. Prime ****.

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't
know how this works between say the UK and Auz)

It can't.

And won't as the Aussies tend to be more sensible?
Am I correct in this assumption?

Its certainly true that you lot are notorious for being nutty eccentrics.

Some of you still wear dresses with nothing on under them too.

[...]

Not just old women, silly women too.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didnt, you wouldnt be able to have done your work properly.

QED:

Nope.

"Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating.
When a Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up.

I'm a scorpio myself and I've never been that stupid.

Neither are any of the other scorpios I know either.

Just discovered that the kid who I torrent movies for is a scorpio
too and he is nothing even remotely like that either.

Plenty of the scorpios I know are ****ing hopeless managers.

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop,
business
manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign."

Even sillier than the other mindless silly ****.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 07/11/16 19:00, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:53:03 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:04:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

[...]

Possibly an accident of birth?
PHucker, aka James Wilkinson Sword, Tough Guy, Uncle Peter, Peter Hucker
etc, etc, etc is a self made ****.