Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cycle storage solution

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 18:59:29 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, 7 November 2016 17:30:45 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didn't, you wouldn't be able to have done your work properly.

QED:

"Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating. When a
Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up.

Scorpios are great in solving tasks that require a scientific and
thorough approach. Their ability to focus with determination makes
them very capable managers.

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective,
cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this
powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Being a Scorpio myself I have to agree with you on this one.

[Scoffs at Steve comparing himself with someone who clearly got a lot higher up in his career]

--
I'm not an atheist. How can you not believe in something that doesn't exist? -- Whitney Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 19:34:26 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 07/11/16 19:00, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:53:03 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:04:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't know how this
works between say the UK and Auz) as it has been suggested that the
climate (you are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

So it's meaningless around the world with different climates.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be wrapped up
with many layers and likely to spend a lot of time outside,
potentially in the sunshine (with all that brings).

I wear zero layers all year round. I fail to see why people don't
like different temperatures. Your body has 4 distinct ways of
regulating your core temperature and can do so easily all by itself
without conscious intervention.
Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to there
being some sort of link that means people born under / into certain
conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

I am not open to anything ridiculously unlikely.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I (broadly) seem to be a
classic Virgo. ;-)

I was born at Virgo time but have no idea what I'm meant to be.

****.

Yep. Virgo are prime ****s. I have a sister who is a virgo. ****Prime ********.

Did you just state that your own sister has a juicy pussy?

--
Kakistocracy - Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/kakistocracy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Show us where I compared myself to Simon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didn't, you wouldn't be able to have done your work properly.

QED:

Nope.

"Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating.
When a Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up.

I'm a scorpio myself and I've never been that stupid.

Neither are any of the other scorpios I know either.

Just discovered that the kid who I torrent movies for is a scorpio
too and he is nothing even remotely like that either.

Plenty of the scorpios I know are ****ing hopeless managers.

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective,
cop, business
manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac
sign."

Even sillier than the other mindless silly ****.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Stupid Australian ****.
http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

****wit chav with plastic butterflys on its fence that got kicked out of
here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

****wit chav Australian **** all you are. I've forgotten the name of your
Prime Minister as Australia does not matter. Most people here do not know
the name of your Prime Minister as Australia does not matter. But, you know
the name of our Prime Minister.
We left your stinking country, not kicked out of your stinking country.
Btw, it is Butterflies not "butterflys".
Stupid Australian ****.
You could always ask this stupid **** for help with spelling:
http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some gutless ****wit chav desperately cowering behind
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote just
what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit chav.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
Some gutless ****wit chav desperately cowering behind
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote just
what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit chav.

Nope. I don't do socks. You do.
You are a stupid Australian ****.
We all know this.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some gutless ****wit chav desperately cowering behind
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote just
what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit chav.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

You claim you're both the same sign, and agree with his description (of both of you, since your signs are the same).

--
Excuse me sir, are you playing the bagpipes or sexually abusing an octopus?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 20:21:29 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't
know how this works between say the UK and Auz)

It can't.

And won't as the Aussies tend to be more sensible?
Am I correct in this assumption?

Its certainly true that you lot are notorious for being nutty eccentrics.

Some of you still wear dresses with nothing on under them too.

I very rarely see that apart from weddings.

as it has been suggested that the climate (you
are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

But can't produce the alleged Scorpio death stare etc.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be
wrapped up with many layers and likely to spend a lot of
time outside, potentially in the sunshine (with all that brings).

Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to
there being some sort of link that means people born under
/ into certain conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

Yes, but that can't work over the entire world.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology,
I (broadly) seem to be a classic Virgo. ;-)

But given the entire silly thing was actually
invented in the middle east etc, hard to see
why it works with British weather/climate.

It is in fact mindless silly stuff.

Something for old women to read in
the paper, the sort that watch soaps.

Not just old women, silly women too.

Agreed.

--
Hipatitis (n): Terminal coolness.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't
know how this works between say the UK and Auz)

It can't.

And won't as the Aussies tend to be more sensible?
Am I correct in this assumption?

Its certainly true that you lot are notorious for being nutty eccentrics.

Some of you still wear dresses with nothing on under them too.

I very rarely see that apart from weddings.

Then you need get out more.
https://www.google.com/search?q=highland+games&tbm=isch
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=burns+night

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 03:24:15 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't
know how this works between say the UK and Auz)

It can't.

And won't as the Aussies tend to be more sensible?
Am I correct in this assumption?

Its certainly true that you lot are notorious for being nutty eccentrics.

Some of you still wear dresses with nothing on under them too.

I very rarely see that apart from weddings.

Then you need get out more.
https://www.google.com/search?q=highland+games&tbm=isch
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=burns+night

Ok, and other silly events hardly anyone enters.

--
40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 03:06:29 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 01:26:59 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:34:51 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 22:46:30 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:50:04 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 18:42:14 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 17:55:22 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 17:11:18 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwfivb_WIAAFKcp.jpg

Good grief!

Metal pedal next to glass. ****ing gross stupidity.

How to get divorced on the grounds of being a pikey cyclist.
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kitchen1.jpg

Maybe she's a cyclist too?

Nope.

Cite.

This page will disgust you:
http://www.hypeorlando.com/ride-for-...ns/tag/dating/

"He's only got a ****ing little ******".
(Nat)

Mine is average,

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

The only footage has me in a thong.

We've seen the youtube footage and some of us died laughing...

Then you'll be able to link to it.

Nope, because youtube had to take them down, too many died laughing.

Nobody has ever died laughing,

Wrong, as always.

or you would be able to quote a news article on it.

No way for the autopsy to prove that, stupid.

Then you simply don't know.

Wrong when there is someone there when they die laughing, stupid.

Nobody has ever ben documented to die laughing.

On the Youtube site where they delete anything naked....

Like hell they do with that sheep shagging streaker.

her husband has eight inches.

He never said that.

She did.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope.

This isn't an argument it's a contradiction!

It's a statement of fact, ****wit child.

Prove it.

YOU made the claim.

YOU get to do the proving.

THAT'S how it works.

According to you.

--
A mute walks into a drugstore (chemist) to buy package of prophylactics. Unable to tell the pharmacist what he wants, he puts a $5.00 bill on the counter, unzips his pants, and puts his dick on the counter and points to it.

The pharmacist watches, unzips his own fly, puts his dick on the counter, puts a ruler down next to both of them, points out that his is 1 inch longer and takes the mute's $5.00 bill.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

According to anyone with even half a clue, which counts you out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 18:45:16 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, 7 November 2016 17:30:45 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...c-signs/virgo/

You do actually with the organised and attention to detail.
If you didnt, you wouldnt be able to have done your work properly.

QED:

"Scorpios are fantastic in management, solving and creating. When a Scorpio sets a goal, there is no giving up.

Scorpios are great in solving tasks that require a scientific and thorough approach. Their ability to focus with determination makes them very capable managers.

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Coincidence. This has nothing to do with what time of year you were born.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 23:29:55 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Coincidence. This has nothing to do with what time of year you were born.

Normally I would agree with you, but there are many things that science still doesn't know and I actually see Sun signs as uncannily accurate despite being on the face of it total cobblers.

For example, science still can't explain why the Moon looks much bigger when it is on the horizon, despite the fact that it is actually further away when viewed there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop,
business
manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Coincidence. This has nothing to do with what time of year you were
born.

Normally I would agree with you, but there are many things that science
still doesn't know

It does know that the sun signs are pure bull****.

and I actually see Sun signs as uncannily accurate

They arent, and rigorous science proves that.

despite being on the face of it total cobblers.

Not just on the face of it...

For example, science still can't explain why the Moon looks
much bigger when it is on the horizon, despite the fact that
it is actually further away when viewed there.

But science has proven that sun signs are pure bull****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 05:17:57 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

But science has proven that sun signs are pure bull****.

TRUE!

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-zodiac-...e-they-created
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 05:36:48 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 05:17:57 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

But science has proven that sun signs are pure bull****.

TRUE!

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-zodiac-...e-they-created

But then again, this arrogant narcissist is nothing like me, but my Leo mate is just like this.

http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwi...tm#_Toc6672001

This is me to the letter.

http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwi...tm#_Toc6672025

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 06:15:03 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

This is me to the letter.
http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwi...tm#_Toc6672025

No it isnt, no death stare. And none of the scorpios I know are anything
like that, including me.

I used it on that manager who interviewed me and I saw its effects after 10 minutes as I have done many times on the big gaffers who are scared of me and 25 year old girls who were awestruck in my presence. Oh no - I am sounding like that Leo now!

I couldn't see it myself, until people told me about the effect it had on people, after which I thought, hell yeah, that explains why people acted as they did.

I have the Sun, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Scorpio as well, so maybe your Sun sign gets diluted like a watered down whisky.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

This is me to the letter.
http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwi...tm#_Toc6672025

No it isnt, no death stare. And none of the scorpios
I know are anything like that, including me.

I used it on that manager who interviewed me

Obvious lie, you dont have one to use.

and I saw its effects after 10 minutes as I have done
many times on the big gaffers who are scared of me

Just another of your pathetic little drunken fantasys.

and 25 year old girls who were awestruck in my presence.

Just another of your pathetic little drunken fantasys.

Oh no - I am sounding like that Leo now!

Tad of a problem them given that you claim to be a scorpio.

They are clearly taking the ****.

after which I thought, hell yeah, that
explains why people acted as they did.

More fool you.

I have the Sun, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Scorpio as well,

How convenient...

so maybe your Sun sign gets diluted like a watered down whisky.

Nope, its pure bull****. Very impure bull****, actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 08:58:57 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

I have the Sun, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Scorpio as well,

How convenient...

My mistake - 5/8 isn't bad though.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxsdqJHXcAEqsiP.jpg

READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxsduWqXcAEfr1o.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

I have the Sun, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Scorpio as well,

How convenient...

My mistake - 5/8 isn't bad though.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxsdqJHXcAEqsiP.jpg

READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxsduWqXcAEfr1o.jpg

NONE OF THE SCORPIOS I KNOW ARE ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

YOU ARENT EITHER.

You in fact gave up and were actually stupid
enough to jump off a bridge in front of a truck.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 09:37:49 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
You in fact gave up and were actually stupid
enough to jump off a bridge in front of a truck.

BECAUSE I HAD AN INCURABLE ILLNESS AND MY ANALYTICAL BRAIN WORKED OUT THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT OF AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION, HOWEVER MANY TIMES YOU ANALYSE THE PROBLEM.

In jumping, I did find a solution though and 4.5 years after getting off that stupid ferry, I am going back to the same place after this sequence of events.

19JUN2012 FIT FOR WORK
20JUN2012 UNFIT DUE TO MdDS
9SEP13 SUICIDE
9SEP14 BACK AT WORK, BUT RETIRES
9SEP14-30OCT16 HIDES IN SHAME AT WHAT I DID AS IT IS NOT LIKE ME
1DEC16 BACK TO WORK AT SAME PLACE.

IMPOSSIBLE SERIES OF EVENTS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You in fact gave up and were actually stupid
enough to jump off a bridge in front of a truck.

BECAUSE I HAD AN INCURABLE ILLNESS AND MY ANALYTICAL BRAIN
WORKED OUT THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT OF AN IMPOSSIBLE
SITUATION, HOWEVER MANY TIMES YOU ANALYSE THE PROBLEM.

Your alleged 'analytical brain' couldnt in fact even manage to
work out even the most basic stuff, that if you really did have
an incurable illness that prevented you from working again,
your BP pension would have provided for you very adequately.

And in fact you didnt actually have an incurable illness either.

Some scorpio you turned out to be, no death stare, no analytical
capability at all, and you just gave up when things got a bit sticky.

In jumping, I did find a solution though

Nope, you couldnt even manage to work out how to kill
yourself effectively and ****ed that up completely too.

and 4.5 years after getting off that stupid ferry,

And you were actually stupid enough to go on
a ferry again, risking a recurrence of that medical
problem, instead of flying or using the chunnel.

I am going back to the same
place after this sequence of events.

19JUN2012 FIT FOR WORK
20JUN2012 UNFIT DUE TO MdDS

In which case your BP pension would have provided for you.

9SEP13 SUICIDE

Which you ****ed up completely. Some scorpio you turned out to be.

9SEP14 BACK AT WORK, BUT RETIRES

And ****ed that up completely too given that you have
now decided that you'd prefer to be working there again.

9SEP14-30OCT16 HIDES IN SHAME AT WHAT I DID AS IT IS NOT LIKE ME
1DEC16 BACK TO WORK AT SAME PLACE.

IMPOSSIBLE SERIES OF EVENTS.

In fact ****up after ****up after ****up.

Some scorpio you turned out to be.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 18:13:41 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote

Your alleged 'analytical brain' couldnt in fact even manage to
work out even the most basic stuff, that if you really did have
an incurable illness that prevented you from working again,
your BP pension would have provided for you very adequately.

I ASKED FOR MEDICAL EARLY RETIREMENT IN AUG 2013 AND WAS TOLD NO, AS I HAD NO ILLNESS AND NO DOCTOR IN THE UK WOULD HAVE HEARD OF MdDS. ALL BP SAW WAS A SMASHED UP BODY THAT WOULD HEAL IN TIME.

AT A PRE-RETIREMENT COURSE IN 2011, I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 30 YEARS IN OR GO AS A BAD LEAVER, SO I THOUGHT I HAD TO WORK UNTIL 2017, WHICH WAS IMPOSSIBLE AS I COULD NOT STAND ANOTHER DAY AS OF 9SEP13,

And you were actually stupid enough to go on
a ferry again, risking a recurrence of that medical
problem, instead of flying or using the chunnel.

AS I HAVE STUDIED THE ONLY *ONE* KNOWN CURE IN THE WORLD FOR MdDS, I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO A) BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO IT (ONLY 2000 MEN IN THE UK HAVE IT) AND B)EXPERIENCE A SEA SWELL OF 0.2Hz - IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 05:06:22 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 23:29:55 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Jobs such as a scientist, physician, researcher, sailor, detective, cop, business manager and psychologist are appropriate for this powerful zodiac sign."

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

Coincidence. This has nothing to do with what time of year you were born.

Normally I would agree with you, but there are many things that science still doesn't know and I actually see Sun signs as uncannily accurate despite being on the face of it total cobblers.

For example, science still can't explain why the Moon looks much bigger when it is on the horizon, despite the fact that it is actually further away when viewed there.

The human brain is not a computer, it makes assumptions to turn the basic data from your eyes into a 3D view. It gets stuff wrong all the time, plenty optical illusions to look at on the internet.

As for the Moon Illusion, there's an excellent book on it written by a colleague of mine:
https://global.oup.com/academic/prod...cc=gb&lang=en&

--
The way to a man's heart is through the left ventricle.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 05:55:02 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 05:36:48 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 05:17:57 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

But science has proven that sun signs are pure bull****.

TRUE!

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-zodiac-...e-they-created

But then again, this arrogant narcissist is nothing like me, but my Leo mate is just like this.

http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwi...tm#_Toc6672001

This is me to the letter.

http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwi...tm#_Toc6672025

People read things into things all the time. Only a small percentage of people match the signs, but those are the ones that shout about it.

--
If you believe in creation as espoused in the Bible, then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had to have sex with one another for the earth to have become populated.

This is surely proof positive that Alabama was at one time the Garden of Eden.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You in fact gave up and were actually stupid
enough to jump off a bridge in front of a truck.

BECAUSE I HAD AN INCURABLE ILLNESS AND MY ANALYTICAL BRAIN
WORKED OUT THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT OF AN IMPOSSIBLE
SITUATION, HOWEVER MANY TIMES YOU ANALYSE THE PROBLEM.

Your alleged 'analytical brain' couldnt in fact even manage to
work out even the most basic stuff, that if you really did have
an incurable illness that prevented you from working again,
your BP pension would have provided for you very adequately.

I ASKED FOR MEDICAL EARLY RETIREMENT IN AUG
2013 AND WAS TOLD NO, AS I HAD NO ILLNESS

So you didnt in fact have an incurable illness.

AND NO DOCTOR IN THE UK WOULD HAVE HEARD OF MdDS.

That's a lie.

ALL BP SAW WAS A SMASHED UP BODY THAT WOULD HEAL IN TIME.

Because you had ****ed up when you attempted to kill yourself.
Some scorpio you turned out to be...

AT A PRE-RETIREMENT COURSE IN 2011, I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD
TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 30 YEARS IN OR GO AS A BAD LEAVER,

Another pig ignorant lie. You are in fact free to resign and work for
someone else and your pension rights would continue if you did that.

SO I THOUGHT I HAD TO WORK UNTIL 2017, WHICH WAS IMPOSSIBLE
AS I COULD NOT STAND ANOTHER DAY AS OF 9SEP13,

Some scorpio you turned out to be on that...

And you were actually stupid enough to go on
a ferry again, risking a recurrence of that medical
problem, instead of flying or using the chunnel.

AS I HAVE STUDIED THE ONLY *ONE*
KNOWN CURE IN THE WORLD FOR MdDS,

You did nothing of the kind. It has just gone away for plenty.

I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO A) BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO IT

You dont know that either. For all you know it
could be just as random in incidence as with cancer.

(ONLY 2000 MEN IN THE UK HAVE IT)

Its completely silly to claim that no doctor in the
UK would have heard of it with that many having it.

AND B)EXPERIENCE A SEA SWELL OF 0.2Hz -

You dont know that either.

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

You dont know that either.

You're no scorpio, just another dork that ****s up everything
it touches, whether that is wiring up security lights, wiring up
a sauna, getting an appropriate antenna for CB, getting what
makes sense to communicate with when away from home,
killing himself, and even taking in focus photos.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:30:07 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

As for the Moon Illusion, there's an excellent book on it written by a colleague of mine:

"They urge more experiments and predict large advances in the neuroscience and psychophysics of size perception in the next few years. Therefore, it is an illusion that we still cannot completely explain."

http://www.astronomyedinburgh.org/pu...6/moonillusion

NEXT THEORY PLEASE!!!!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not knowing how our brain works is not an excuse for making stupid **** up like when you were born affecting how you behave. This is how religion starts. If you don't understand something, study it, don't make assumptions.

--
7 wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 21:10:49 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 20:51:38 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:30:07 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

As for the Moon Illusion, there's an excellent book on it written by a colleague of mine:

"They urge more experiments and predict large advances in the neuroscience and psychophysics of size perception in the next few years. Therefore, it is an illusion that we still cannot completely explain."

http://www.astronomyedinburgh.org/pu...6/moonillusion

NEXT THEORY PLEASE!!!!

Not knowing how our brain works is not an excuse for making stupid **** up like when you were born affecting how you behave. This is how religion starts. If you don't understand something, study it, don't make assumptions.

After what happened to me, I am wavering on being a believer again since 1972.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:28:47 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

[...]

If there was a god, he wouldn't have put you through that.

--
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:30:07 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

As for the Moon Illusion, there's an excellent book on it written by a
colleague of mine:

"They urge more experiments and predict large advances in the
neuroscience and psychophysics of size perception in the next few
years. Therefore, it is an illusion that we still cannot completely
explain."

http://www.astronomyedinburgh.org/pu...6/moonillusion

NEXT THEORY PLEASE!!!!

Not knowing how our brain works is not an excuse for making stupid ****
up like when you were born affecting how you behave. This is how
religion starts. If you don't understand something, study it, don't make
assumptions.

After what happened to me, I am wavering on being a believer again since
1972.

You're no scorpio. No real scorpio would ever believe that ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 22:52:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 5 November 2016 22:43:39 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

But we have seen the bikes and there is no evidence of hers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwiJCikW8AQzf7v.jpg

Doesn't match yours really does it?

--
Thank you velly much. I'm not Wan King the chef, I'm Fu King the owner.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

As for the Moon Illusion, there's an excellent book on it written by
a colleague of mine:

"They urge more experiments and predict large advances in the
neuroscience and psychophysics of size perception in the next few
years. Therefore, it is an illusion that we still cannot completely
explain."

http://www.astronomyedinburgh.org/pu...6/moonillusion

NEXT THEORY PLEASE!!!!

Not knowing how our brain works is not an excuse for making stupid ****
up like when you were born affecting how you behave. This is how
religion starts. If you don't understand something, study it, don't
make assumptions.

After what happened to me, I am wavering on being a believer again since
1972.

If there was a god, he wouldn't have put you through that.

Corse it could be a total arsehole of a god that have him that MdDS
just to rev him up, just like a little kid stamping on an ants nest etc.

Hard to see it could be anything else given that it
just yawned when 6M of its alleged 'chosen people'
were gassed and cremated or shot into pits etc,
presumably because they hadn't grovelled enough.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 21:37:36 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

After what happened to me, I am wavering on being a believer again since 1972.

If there was a god, he wouldn't have put you through that.

God works in mysterious ways, maybe he knew that that sequence of impossible events would make me a believer.

It's his best shot yet, I'll give him his due as the nuns and their canes failed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 22:00:24 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 21:37:36 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

After what happened to me, I am wavering on being a believer again since 1972.

If there was a god, he wouldn't have put you through that.

God works in mysterious ways,

That has got to be the stupidest thing I ever hear from religious nutters. It's basically a catch-all for anything that didn't match up with their existing beliefs.

maybe he knew that that sequence of impossible events would make me a believer.

Look up coincidence and grow some intelligence.

It's his best shot yet, I'll give him his due as the nuns and their canes failed.

6 year olds believe in santa claus and tooth fairies, adults should grow out of this ****.

--
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that christmas decorations were chocolate.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Simon Mason wrote

After what happened to me, I am wavering
on being a believer again since 1972.

If there was a god, he wouldn't have put you through that.

God works in mysterious ways,

That has always been a crutch for pathetically
inadequate 'minds'/just another silly copout.

maybe he knew that that sequence of impossible
events would make me a believer.

Must explain why all those little kids starve to death
or die of some unspeakable disease like leukaemia etc.

It's his best shot yet,

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I'll give him his due as the nuns and their canes failed.