Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Cycle storage solution

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

The one who was born on 23 Oct was more like a Libra,
like Our Lass is, 9 Oct, to be fair to him, + the girl who
was 19 Nov was more Sagittarius as she hated me. Never
got on with them, unlike Cancer and Pisces women.

23rd Oct is a Libran, I'm a Libran (20th Oct).

He just scrapes in.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

What a load of ****ing ****e. Give me one reason
the date you're born could change you in any way.

I don't know, but it's uncanny how accurate it is.

Like hell it is. None of your photos have any Scorpio death stare.

If you're in love with a Scorpio male and the word passion frightens you,
put on your track shoes and run as if King Kong were pursuing you. He is.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I'm not speaking of romantic passion alone, though that may be at the head
of the list. I also refer to pasĀ*sionate intensity about politics, work,
friendship,
religion, food, relatives, children, clothing, life, death and any other
categories
you can think up. A Scorpio man is not exactly what your psyche needs if
you're repelled by emotional excess. Don't look back. Just run.

No need to run, just dont bother with the ****er.

And none of the Scorpios that I know are like that anyway.

I am in fact a scorpio myself, and so is my sister and neither
of us are anything like that, not death stares either.

And it isnt hard to work out who they are with many
workplaces into birthdays and facebook in spades.

You'll think I've taken leave of my senses if you've just met
that particular Pluto person. He's so calm and steady. How
could anyone with such obvious self-control be passionate,
let alone dangerously so? How indeed. BeĀ*cause he's only
bluffing with the surface cool. Inside, his passions are as red
hot as that stove you burned your hand on when you were
three or four years old and getting into things out of your reach.

None of the pluto people I know are anything like that.

In fact none of the people I know are anything like that.

This man may also be out of reach. He's sizzling underneath
his deceptively controlled manner. Don't touch. You know
perfectly well how long it takes for bums to heal. Remember?
Your hand was stinging for weeks after that episode with the
stove when you were in your Buster Browns.

I just managed to do it a week ago and the effect
only lasted for a few hours, it was fine the next day.

After this experience, your heart will burn for months,
maybe years, and first aid kits will do little good.

Mindlessly silly.

None of the rest of the even sillier **** worth bothering with.