Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Cycle storage solution

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:59:59 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 06/11/2016 18:56, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:53:44 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:28:52 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:46:22 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's quite a good match with Simon's old picture where his long
hair at the back might be hidden in the shadows.

Here is the back of my head from 4 years ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwk6Km8XcAU7jeV.jpg:large

I'm trying to think of why someone would take a picture from that angle.

To check that they are not going bald, I suppose.
See my old minidisc which I was still using in 2012.

I've still got a Mini Disk unit.

I never figured out the point of those.

--
An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested in her he is.