Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Cycle storage solution

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:53:03 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:04:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

Give me one reason the date you're born could change you in any way.

It's not the date but the time of the year (so I don't know how this
works between say the UK and Auz) as it has been suggested that the
climate (you are born into) can have an impact on your psyche.

So it's meaningless around the world with different climates.

Born into (generally) good weather and you will not be wrapped up with
many layers and likely to spend a lot of time outside, potentially in
the sunshine (with all that brings).

I wear zero layers all year round. I fail to see why people don't like different temperatures. Your body has 4 distinct ways of regulating your core temperature and can do so easily all by itself without conscious intervention.

Like religion, I don't 'believe in' Astrology but am open to there
being some sort of link that means people born under / into certain
conditions *may* exhibit specific traits.

I am not open to anything ridiculously unlikely.

Given that I don't 'believe in' Astrology, I (broadly) seem to be a
classic Virgo. ;-)

I was born at Virgo time but have no idea what I'm meant to be.

--
Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.