Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT the £5 note

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-eraser.html

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets
will have the same effect?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:36:27 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-eraser.html

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets
will have the same effect?

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

--
Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland
for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

More like: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

--
Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:54:27 -0000, GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland
for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

I prefer to be naked.

--
Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

http://www.edexam.com.au/wp-content/.../05/******.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your backyard.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:54:27 -0000, GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland
for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

I prefer to be naked.

And everyone around you prefers you weren't because
they can't stop pointing and laughing at your microdick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

http://www.edexam.com.au/wp-content/.../05/******.jpg

Awww, is Mr Pounder upset? Not getting any recently?

--
Snap-off parts, because it's French.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything. Plenty of council estates around.

--
Peter is listening to "Who's the best - DJ Mad Dog feat. Tommyknocker"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:34:05 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:54:27 -0000, GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland
for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

I prefer to be naked.

And everyone around you prefers you weren't because
they can't stop pointing and laughing at your microdick.

It's larger than the national average.

--
When you want a man to play with you, wear a full-length black nightgown with buttons all over it.
Sure it's uncomfortable, but it makes you look just like his remote control.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:54:27 -0000, GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland
for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

I prefer to be naked.

And everyone around you prefers you weren't because
they can't stop pointing and laughing at your microdick.

It's larger than the national average.

Obvious lie. That's why its posted on youtube, for the world to laugh at.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 20:13:55 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

When I wander around naked they'll all come running.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

That's because I drink it myself.

--
What do you call kinky sex with chocolate?
S&M&M

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

When I wander around naked they'll all come running.

Only in your dreams.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

That's because I drink it myself.

I take it that's not out of choice but because no one else will.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

When I wander around naked they'll all come running.

Only to point and laugh and put the video on youtube.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

That's because I drink it myself.

Clearly doesn't see them come running.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:54:27 -0000, GB

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland
for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

I prefer to be naked.

And everyone around you prefers you weren't because
they can't stop pointing and laughing at your microdick.

It's larger than the national average.

Obvious lie. That's why its posted on youtube, for the world to laugh at.

Link.

youtube had to remove them, too many died laughing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:24:05 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

When I wander around naked they'll all come running.

Only in your dreams.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

That's because I drink it myself.

I take it that's not out of choice but because no one else will.

Yep, he doesn't even distil it, drinks it methanol and all.

That's why he can't see where he is going, almost completely blind now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 30 October 2016 18:40:29 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:36:27 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-eraser.html

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets
will have the same effect?

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

--
Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

In Scotland they stroke and cuddle £5 notes don't they?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

That is not supposed to be possible could this be a forgery?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-eraser.html

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets
will have the same effect?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well it isn't working on a CB Scottish one, using a normal pencil eraser. I don't have an ink eraser though.

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:46:09 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

That is not supposed to be possible could this be a forgery?

Brian

--
If you feel tired, pull off at the motorway services -- Highway Code, UK.
How's that going to help?!?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:06:36 -0000, harry wrote:

On Sunday, 30 October 2016 18:40:29 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:36:27 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-eraser.html

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets
will have the same effect?

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

--
Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

In Scotland they stroke and cuddle £5 notes don't they?

Lots of people seem to collect the new windowed ones, god knows why.

--
A child is for life, not just for benefits.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

When I wander around naked they'll all come running.

Only in your dreams.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

That's because I drink it myself.

I take it that's not out of choice but because no one else will.

It's 10 times cheaper than supermarket alcohol, as there's no tax.

--
CO2 emissions aren't a problem. CO2 is supposed to be there. It feeds plants for ****s sake! If greenies want plants to be healthy, we need MORE CO2! They pump CO2 into greenhouses to make plants grow better!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

[...]

Yeast doesn't make enough methanol to cause a problem.

--
CO2 emissions aren't a problem. CO2 is supposed to be there. It feeds plants for ****s sake! If greenies want plants to be healthy, we need MORE CO2! They pump CO2 into greenhouses to make plants grow better!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

[...]

Depends on what you compare it with price wise.

It isnt 10 times cheaper than the cheapest wine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

[...]

Per unit of alcohol.

--
A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

GB wrote:

[...]

I read up on it.

--
Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his penis today at the playground!" Before the mother could raise a concern, "Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's mum asked, "Really small, was it?" Sally replied, "No, salty." Mum fainted.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just tried an English one with a pencil eraser, it doesn't damage it.

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:28:05 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Well it isn't working on a CB Scottish one, using a normal pencil eraser. I don't have an ink eraser though.

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:46:09 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

That is not supposed to be possible could this be a forgery?

Brian

--
"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel
shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, Black is

Just a little thank you note Nick Woodworking 9 March 6th 15 05:03 PM
note from Don Karl Townsend Metalworking 4 June 28th 14 01:16 PM
Note pad Jonesy82 Electronics Repair 4 December 20th 07 04:37 AM
Note to self! CJA Woodworking 10 June 12th 07 04:08 AM
OT But A Sad Note George Woodturning 1 October 12th 06 11:33 PM