Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT the £5 note

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:31:10 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:24:05 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 20:13:55 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

GB wrote:

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in
Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...derwearman.JPG

More like:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...74_634x286.jpg

None of those are actually silly enough to go anywhere near your
backyard.

Supply enough booze and they'll do anything.

Never enough with your backyard.

When I wander around naked they'll all come running.

Only in your dreams.

Plenty of council estates around.

You prove that enough booze isnt enough since
you make it so cheaply and they still don't turn up.

That's because I drink it myself.

I take it that's not out of choice but because no one else will.

Yep, he doesn't even distil it, drinks it methanol and all.

That's why he can't see where he is going, almost completely blind now.