Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT the £5 note

On Sunday, 30 October 2016 18:40:29 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 18:36:27 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-eraser.html

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets
will have the same effect?

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

--
Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

In Scotland they stroke and cuddle £5 notes don't they?