Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course
Sorry Dave, I love you really.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/2016 01:35, bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.

Still the wrap up party could be something else with an extra £4.5m to
spend!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course

So sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been a member of any political
party. And seeing all those St Nige lovers on here tells me why...

Sorry Dave, I love you really.

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 14:25:09 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course

So sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been a member of any political
party. And seeing all those St Nige lovers on here tells me why...

Sorry Dave, I love you really.

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way out of wet paper bags.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than
someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way
out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

--
*Real men don't waste their hormones growing hair

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:00:55 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than
someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way
out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over Jimmy Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does
so overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over
Jimmy Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving in.

I'm sure all of that makes perfect sense to you. So have another cup of
white tea.

--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than
someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way
out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Corbyn is consistent, and I respect that. But he did appear to change
his opinion on the referendum. Do you know any background to that? Was
he persuaded? Or was it misreported? I think that's why he found
himself unable to jump up and down with enthusiasm for staying in, and
has since been criticised for it. I think there was some inner conflict
there, but I don't really know. It's a genuine question, BTW. I'm no
great fan of partisan politics.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Corbyn is consistent, and I respect that. But he did appear to change
his opinion on the referendum. Do you know any background to that? Was
he persuaded? Or was it misreported?

I'm not an expert on Corbyn. He was asked on a Ch4 show (the last leg?)
and he said he was about 7/10 in favour of the EU. He was also reported as
speaking at more meetings on the referendum than most.

But giving his honest opinion about the EU isn't what goes down well with
the likes of those on here. Where everything is only ever seen in black or
white.

I think that's why he found
himself unable to jump up and down with enthusiasm for staying in, and
has since been criticised for it. I think there was some inner conflict
there, but I don't really know. It's a genuine question, BTW. I'm no
great fan of partisan politics.

You're unusual on here. The majority of the vocal ones seem to be rather
right of Atilla the Hun - and must be now cheering on the Turkish
government, but wouldn't admit to after using them as a reason to get out
of the EU. So not quite sure why they are so obsessed with blackening the
character of Corbyn.

The very idea of building affordable rent housing rather than spending
billions on replacing Trident is something which couldn't be contemplated.

--
*Forget the Joneses, I keep us up with the Simpsons.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:28:17 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does
so overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over
Jimmy Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving in.

I'm sure all of that makes perfect sense to you.

It should do to most.
I wouldn't leave JS in charge of a groups of kids with no adults present, whereas I see no reason or haven't heard of hitler sexually abusing children, and I don't believe even JS would start a world war.

So have another cup of
white tea.

Not until ~8:15pm tonight.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:55:04 UTC+1, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than
someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way
out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Corbyn is consistent, and I respect that. But he did appear to change
his opinion on the referendum.

Aren't people allowed to change their mind.

Do you know any background to that?

I'd be intrested to know too.

Was
he persuaded? Or was it misreported? I think that's why he found
himself unable to jump up and down with enthusiasm for staying in,

Perhaps he just thought it less good that it was originally.
A bit like buying your first car maybe it was great at the time but now it
wouldnt even pass the MOT and it wasntl; very good anyway.

and
has since been criticised for it. I think there was some inner conflict
there, but I don't really know. It's a genuine question, BTW. I'm no
great fan of partisan politics.

I don't really like the idea that your not allowed to change your mind about someone.
I think people that don;t cvhange their mind through some sot of loyalty or because they will be seen as being wrong are the ones at fault.

It's a bit like the question did Adolf Hitler mum love him.
I think she wanted an abortion but her doctor advised against it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Corbyn is consistent, and I respect that. But he did appear to change
his opinion on the referendum. Do you know any background to that? Was
he persuaded? Or was it misreported?

I'm not an expert on Corbyn. He was asked on a Ch4 show (the last leg?)
and he said he was about 7/10 in favour of the EU. He was also reported as
speaking at more meetings on the referendum than most.

But giving his honest opinion about the EU isn't what goes down well with
the likes of those on here. Where everything is only ever seen in black or
white.

I saw a few clips on YouTube recently as it autoplayed itself from one
clip to another. He expressed his dislike of the EU with more
enthusiasm than he was able to muster recently. It must have been a
long time ago, though. Possibly decades. And it is said that he had to
rewrite his personal web site to remove things said in the past. I'm
not criticising - I think politicians are subjected to a level of
scrutiny that very few of us would endure, and he probably comes out
better than most.

I think that's why he found
himself unable to jump up and down with enthusiasm for staying in, and
has since been criticised for it. I think there was some inner conflict
there, but I don't really know. It's a genuine question, BTW. I'm no
great fan of partisan politics.

You're unusual on here. The majority of the vocal ones seem to be rather
right of Atilla the Hun - and must be now cheering on the Turkish
government, but wouldn't admit to after using them as a reason to get out
of the EU. So not quite sure why they are so obsessed with blackening the
character of Corbyn.

The very idea of building affordable rent housing rather than spending
billions on replacing Trident is something which couldn't be contemplated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 16:23:14 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
[...]

Maybe the conspiracy theorsits are right in that Corbyn wants to charge Blair with war crimes and many don't want that to happen to an ex labour MP.
Or that Corbyn is too far out of date and they don;t want labour to be led by an out of date leader and that's all the really have at the moment.

The very idea of building affordable rent housing rather than spending
billions on replacing Trident is something which couldn't be contemplated..

If it's affordable it won;t be good for the EU as that relies on credit.

Another rumour is that the EU or rather Germany don;t like the UK model where people own stuff like houses, they want the massess to rent on long term contracts of between 5-15 years so there's constant profit in the market that can be steerred politically.

Oh I forgot the final conspiracy Corbyn is a lizard ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:55:04 UTC+1, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than
someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way
out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Corbyn is consistent, and I respect that. But he did appear to change
his opinion on the referendum.

Aren't people allowed to change their mind.

I'd say so, yes, but politicians are always picked up on it. I just
think that's why he appeared to 'hold back' a bit recently. And, of
course, the EU itself may have changed, so he may have had a good reason
to change his mind.

[...]

Yes, if something has changed, or you have new information, and you
refuse to change your opinion, then your attitude is entrenched.

It's a bit like the question did Adolf Hitler mum love him.
I think she wanted an abortion but her doctor advised against it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In traweb.com,
wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course

So sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been a member of any political
party. And seeing all those St Nige lovers on here tells me why...

Sorry Dave, I love you really.

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I don't prefer you!

To what?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/16 01:35, bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course
Sorry Dave, I love you really.

Yep, Massive increase in membership and funds and soon to be an
overwhelming vote of confidence in the leader. Clearly a party in it's
death throes.

Tim W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course

So sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been a member of any political
party. And seeing all those St Nige lovers on here tells me why...

Sorry Dave, I love you really.

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

The biggest liars are socialists.
And brain dead.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:55:04 UTC+1, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

It is all part of his plan to take over the Labour party and Marxify it.
All is planned. The suckers are falling for it too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:55:04 UTC+1, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Could you elaborate?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/16 18:30, TimW wrote:
On 21/07/16 01:35, bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html

Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course
Sorry Dave, I love you really.

Yep, Massive increase in membership and funds and soon to be an
overwhelming vote of confidence in the leader. Clearly a party in it's
death throes.

It would be if the people who joined were not there to destroy the party.

They aren't labour voters. All over what you would call 'the Right'
people are coughing up £25 to make sure Corbyn stays, because that will
destroy Labour.

Tim W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/16 18:30, TimW wrote:
On 21/07/16 01:35, bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html

Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course
Sorry Dave, I love you really.

Yep, Massive increase in membership and funds and soon to be an
overwhelming vote of confidence in the leader. Clearly a party in it's
death throes.

It would be if the people who joined were not there to destroy the party.

They aren't labour voters. All over what you would call 'the Right' people
are coughing up £25 to make sure Corbyn stays, because that will destroy
Labour.

Obviously. The typical labour voting unemployed dole parasite isn't going to
give up £25 of fag/booze money to actually become a party member.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer
those with a forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

They actually prefer someone who has some possibility of
appealing to enough of the voters in a general election to
have some possibility of forming the govt instead someone
like Corbyn who has no chance whatever of doing that.

And it remains to be seen what the voters will make of
Labour ripping itself to shreds so publicly too. Bet they
decide that they would be completely useless in govt.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

"Richard" wrote in message
Yep, Massive increase in membership and funds and soon to be an
overwhelming vote of confidence in the leader. Clearly a party in it's
death throes.

It would be if the people who joined were not there to destroy the party.

They aren't labour voters. All over what you would call 'the Right' people
are coughing up £25 to make sure Corbyn stays, because that will destroy
Labour.

Wasn't it alleged that the same mechanism (a sudden influx of Conservative
sympathisers) was how Corbyn was elected as leader in the first place: elect
someone who is so left-wing and 1970s-Labour as to render the party
unelectable for the foreseeable future.

I wonder if the leader of any other organisation would blatantly ignore such
a resounding vote of no confidence by its senior members. You certainly have
to admit that he's got balls of steel :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer
those with a forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere"
than someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly
lies ther way out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career.

And is too stupid to even notice that Labour will never
get into govt with the 'leader' espousing those views.

Nothing wrong with believing in what he believes in,
but it makes no sense to destroy any possibility of Labour
being govt again by being the 'leader' with those views.

But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so overnight,

Only a fool doesn’t change his views when circumstances
change and it becomes clear that the EU isnt working with
the free movement of people or with 'refugees' or the euro.

that's fine with me.

You have always been, and always will be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer
those with a forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere"
than someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly
lies ther way out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much
if at all during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of
Boris who does so overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over Jimmy
Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving in.

We know just as much about Corbyn as we do about Boris.

And know that Corbyn is just another dinosaur
who wants to renationalise everything again.
And who couldnt organise a ****up in a brewery.

And who couldnt care less about the immense
damage he is doing to any possibility of Labour
being elected to govt any decade soon.

Just as stupid as that fool Foot in that regard.
Much worse actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dan S. MacAbre" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

He has always been against the EU.

Less clear why he was publicly for staying in the EU in the referendum
campaign.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NY" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

He's no better than a squatter, and tenacious as dog **** on the sole of
your shoe.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does
so overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over
Jimmy Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving
in.

I'm sure all of that makes perfect sense to you.

It should do to most.

I wouldn't leave JS in charge of a groups of kids with no adults present,
whereas I see no reason or haven't heard of hitler sexually abusing
children,

He was the reason all of the Goebbels kids ended up dead.

and I don't believe even JS would start a world war.

So have another cup of white tea.

Not until ~8:15pm tonight.

Yeah, we have noticed you get stuck into the grog at work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article . com,
bm wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...y-183000-membe
rship-applications-in-48-hours-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course

So sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been a member of any political
party. And seeing all those St Nige lovers on here tells me why...

Sorry Dave, I love you really.

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

Appearances are so often deceptive.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/16 20:39, NY wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

Certainly many 'right wing ' bloggers announced they had joined. For
that very reason.

Don't mistake balls of steel for the thick skin and relative stupidity
of a hedgehog

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/16 20:39, NY wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

there aren't 183000 right wing bloggers in the world. I don't believe
it. The £25 I think is enough to stop anybody registering for a laugh.
TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/16 22:54, TimW wrote:
On 21/07/16 20:39, NY wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

Actually there are, but thats beside the point

And no one said they were registering for a laugh. Destroying Labour is
a solemn duty for anyone who understands theh damage that sort of
ideology does.

I nearly registered my self a few times.

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
On 21/07/16 01:35, bm wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7146976.html
Looks as though the party is deceased.
Bloody good riddance with a **** like Jeremy at the helm
The start of another SDP?
What I can't figure, how can anyone with even half a brain vote for an
unelectable dick like Corbyn.
Besides Dave, of course
Sorry Dave, I love you really.

Yep, Massive increase in membership

Really says something about how ****ed Labour is that
anyone who has the money can join and immediately
vote on who the leader is. So stupid that they can't
even work out how their enemys can exploit that.

and funds and soon to be an overwhelming vote of confidence in the leader.
Clearly a party in it's death throes.

Its been that way for quite a while now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:55:04 UTC+1, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Even sillier than you usually manage. How odd that so many Labour
MPs want to get rid of Corbyn because they realise that with him
they will never have a hope in hell of ever being in govt any time soon.

All is planned.

Just another utterly silly conspiracy theory, bigot boy.

The suckers are falling for it too.

They aint suckers, they're actually those who
never like Blair and Brown hijacking what they
stupidly believe that Labour should be about.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NY" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

Nope, ear to ear dog ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Actually there are, but thats beside the point

And no one said they were registering for a laugh. Destroying Labour is
a solemn duty for anyone who understands theh damage that sort of
ideology does.

I nearly registered my self a few times.

TNP is not content with destroying the UK and the EU he wants to destroy
everything before he pops his clogs. He used to be red robbo.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:57:03 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

TNP is not content with destroying the UK and the EU he wants to destroy
everything before he pops his clogs. He used to be red robbo.

Perhaps its a reaction to his divorce and his Missus attempting to
grab everything leaving with just memories and Toy aeroplanes.

Might be where he derived his favourite expression.

His ****left

G.Harman

labour is cheap ? sm_jamieson UK diy 1 September 20th 14 06:09 PM
O/T: Hope Voters Are Stupid Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 5 August 25th 12 08:00 PM
Agnostic voters. ARWadsworth UK diy 4 May 12th 10 10:28 PM
OT - Republican Voters Cliff Metalworking 31 August 29th 05 08:29 PM
Cost of someone's labour Steve UK diy 108 August 8th 05 09:32 PM