Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer those with a
forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere" than
someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly lies ther way
out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does so
overnight, that's fine with me.

Corbyn is consistent, and I respect that. But he did appear to change
his opinion on the referendum. Do you know any background to that? Was
he persuaded? Or was it misreported? I think that's why he found
himself unable to jump up and down with enthusiasm for staying in, and
has since been criticised for it. I think there was some inner conflict
there, but I don't really know. It's a genuine question, BTW. I'm no
great fan of partisan politics.