Posted to uk.d-i-y
TimW TimW is offline

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

On 21/07/16 20:39, NY wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
Yep, Massive increase in membership and funds and soon to be an
overwhelming vote of confidence in the leader. Clearly a party in it's
death throes.

It would be if the people who joined were not there to destroy the
party.

They aren't labour voters. All over what you would call 'the Right'
people are coughing up £25 to make sure Corbyn stays, because that
will destroy Labour.

Wasn't it alleged that the same mechanism (a sudden influx of
Conservative sympathisers) was how Corbyn was elected as leader in the
first place: elect someone who is so left-wing and 1970s-Labour as to
render the party unelectable for the foreseeable future.

I wonder if the leader of any other organisation would blatantly ignore
such a resounding vote of no confidence by its senior members. You
certainly have to admit that he's got balls of steel :-)

Certainly many 'right wing ' bloggers announced they had joined. For
that very reason.

Don't mistake balls of steel for the thick skin and relative stupidity
of a hedgehog

there aren't 183000 right wing bloggers in the world. I don't believe
it. The £25 I think is enough to stop anybody registering for a laugh.
TW