Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 21 July 2016 15:28:17 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much if at all
during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of Boris who does
so overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over
Jimmy Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving
in.

I'm sure all of that makes perfect sense to you.

It should do to most.

I wouldn't leave JS in charge of a groups of kids with no adults present,
whereas I see no reason or haven't heard of hitler sexually abusing
children,

He was the reason all of the Goebbels kids ended up dead.

and I don't believe even JS would start a world war.

So have another cup of white tea.

Not until ~8:15pm tonight.

Yeah, we have noticed you get stuck into the grog at work.