Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 183000 new labour members/voters in 48hrs.

whisky-dave wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

What does surprise me is how many on here seem to prefer
those with a forked tongue to someone who appears sincere.

I do.

Yes. I can see that.

Would you realy prefer to trust someone "who appears sincere"
than someone with a forked tongue that because of it constantly
lies ther way out of wet paper bags.

'Appears sincere' in that he hasn't changed his views much
if at all during his long career. But if you prefer the likes of
Boris who does so overnight, that's fine with me.

Well yes I prefer the likes of Boris like I prefer Adolf Hitler over Jimmy
Savile wouldn;t you prefer to know the person you're beleiving in.

We know just as much about Corbyn as we do about Boris.

And know that Corbyn is just another dinosaur
who wants to renationalise everything again.
And who couldnt organise a ****up in a brewery.

And who couldnt care less about the immense
damage he is doing to any possibility of Labour
being elected to govt any decade soon.

Just as stupid as that fool Foot in that regard.
Much worse actually.