Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT carrier bag charge

OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Asda do a remarkably strong plastic bag for life for 6p, or they did
until yesterday!

Otherwise:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/100x-White-P.../dp/B00Y3P8M0S

I'm sure you can get more for less!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply
of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.
Don't forget to use the scam charity bags that are pushed through your
letter box by the Poles.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

I too have never thrown away a 'free' plastic carrier bag without it
having been reused as a bin liner first, or sometimes being used to pick
up dog ****e.

I'm a Lidl/Aldi shopper and have been used to providing my own bags for
years. I use the small laundry bags which only have to be replaced every
2 years or so, usually because they are degrading due to UV. Most of the
time they live in then boot of my car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reusable-S...item337b5f5d5c

or

http://tinyurl.com/ovbqd3t

The small ones are around the same size as 1.5 plastic carrier bags but
can hold 20x + the weight of goods.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply
of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply
of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers are
now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.
I've got loads of garden ornaments etc that have lasted for the past three
years and still look good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Any ideas how much a bag of **** is at Poundland?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Tooltation, Screwfix, TLC etc have to charge as well. Shame, I use
their carriers as rubbish bags in the van.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.
Bloody big plant pots at a quid each.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.

Which visitors admire them?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead
cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.

Which visitors admire them?

Friends.
Family.
Neighbours.
They have all commented on them.

Your turn:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.

Don't you mean '**** themselves at them'?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

When they first announced this stupid idea I started saving Morrisons
bags. I have two tea chests full.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Apparently we can expect a doubling of cases of food poisoning as a
result of this stupid idea.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.

That's the sort of tat I would expect close to a pikey caravan, for
other pikeys to admire.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.
Bloody big plant pots at a quid each.

Good grief.

--
Cheers, Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 22:48:40 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Apparently we can expect a doubling of cases of food poisoning as a
result of this stupid idea.

Bill

Only if you don't practice proper food hygene.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
[...]

Oh dear. You still haven't realised that the usual "that's nice!"
enthusiastically uttered by an English person roughly translates to
"bwahahaha!"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Apparently we can expect a doubling of cases of food poisoning as a
result of this stupid idea.

Bill

Only if you don't practice proper food hygene.

Of course.
We haven't used carrier bags for years and never had food poisoning.
We always use our own proper shopping bags.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Unless it is a "Manager's Special" apparently.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Makro is where I get ours on a very large roll.
I expect Poundshop and the like will be stocking them soon!

Since almost every local authority insists that you cannot put dust in a
dustbin without putting it in a tied plastic bag the whole concept of
the supermarket bag charging scheme is deeply flawed. It won't make a
jot of difference to the number of plastic bags going to landfill.

Sir Humphrey must have been proud to have made the free bagging rules so
complex and tangled that a whole new tier of bag inspectors will be
required to police the new rules. Unskilled job creation at its best!

It might prevent road warriors tossing plastic bags out of their cars
with them in tatters on trees in the countryside but I have my doubts

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Whenever we placed an online order with Asda it always arrived in loads of bags some with as little as 2 items in, I can see that being a nice little earner. Wonder how they are going to police the self- service checkouts?

Richard

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 20:18:11 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

I too have never thrown away a 'free' plastic carrier bag without it
having been reused as a bin liner first, or sometimes being used to pick
up dog ****e.

I also use mine to throw out the old cat litter.
I was checking through some old slides last night that were in a Tesco bag
which just fell apart wouldn't even hold a couple of boxes of slides.

I'm a Lidl/Aldi shopper and have been used to providing my own bags for
years. I use the small laundry bags which only have to be replaced every
2 years or so, usually because they are degrading due to UV. Most of the
time they live in then boot of my car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reusable-S...item337b5f5d5c

or

http://tinyurl.com/ovbqd3t

The small ones are around the same size as 1.5 plastic carrier bags but
can hold 20x + the weight of goods.

No good to me, I guiss if you're saving the enviroment by driving around in a car it's OK. But there's no where on a bus I can leave bags of that size I can just manage 3 ordinary carrier bags they fit between my feet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 21:05:16 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply
of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers are
now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.
I've got loads of garden ornaments etc that have lasted for the past three
years and still look good.

How can a group of plastic gnomes look good ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.
Bloody big plant pots at a quid each.

If they last that long and haven't been stolen that should tell you something ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message

Wonder how they are going to police the
self- service checkouts?

Richard

Unfortunately any topic peripherally related to supermarkets
will eventually turn into a rant.

I can only comment on Sainsbury on this, thus far. But
they'll be hard to beat.

On the premise that this measure has been known about
for months at least.

On the self service tills there are no notices etc. but
piles of bags stacked discreetly at the side beneath
either the input or output platform.

I brought my own crumpled up orange Sainsbury jobbies.

When starting to scan everything is as normal.

Only when choosing to pay is a message flashed up -
a) "Have You Scanned Your Bags"

With [Yes] or [No] buttons. Nothing else.

Now presumably what this garbled message is intended
to say - and be fair they've only had around 6 months
to get this right - is "have you scanned any new Sainsbury
bags you bought today".

Now not only is this ambiguous but the thought immediately
sprung to mind

a) if the punter had scanned their bags the machine would
already know. So obviously they haven't.

b) As any bags will by now will be full of shopping wouldn't
it be better to ask the punter to scan the bag "before"
they start.

Blah blah "Bags are available under the platform
at 5p each. Please scan any new bag before starting"
blah blah. Easy peasy

But after all six months is a very short time to be
working theses things out. Maybe the fact that I worked
it out 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes
quicker than the combined brains of Sainsbury management
makes me a business genius of some kind.

To say nothing of the question

"Have You Scanned Your Bags"

Being the first time round, for the punter, me included
there is no way of knowing what will happen if you answer
wrong. If you truthfully answer {No] - you haven't you've
used scrunched up bags - but on the assumption the machine
really means "have you scanned any new Sainsbury
bags you bought today" presumably you will be charged 5p
minimum by the machine.

For this reason its necessary to ask for assistance.
The answer is indeed "no". Which therefore all seems
a bit pointless.

Although given all the holds there were obviously going
to be with this at the tills, with most customers needing
assistance, it goes without saying the knuckle
dragging managers who decided to close half of the
tills on that very day, were nowhere to be seen.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/15 08:51, Martin Brown wrote:
[...]

I'll just carry on buying them - I use every one as a bin liner and I'm
not going to fuss over 2p (el cheapo bin liner on a roll) vs 5p (carrier
bag) when I use 1-2 liners a day! Oh my what will I do with the 30-odd
pence saved per week...

Don't get a lot of choice with supermarket online delivery anyway - they
bag the stuff regardless.

If I go shopping by hand, I might take a multi use bag with me - but
nearly all of the time I find myself in a supermarket without warning
(text: Can you get XXX on the way home...).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Apparently we can expect a doubling of cases of food poisoning as a
result of this stupid idea.

Why?

He's thinking of fresh meat/fish getting thrown into a reusable bag with
everything else.

However, bags are free for that type of product.

But the whole thing seems like a stupid waste of time in comparison to
the other problems we face (lack of effective policing, deaths on the
road, looming energy crisis, migrant problem).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/15 09:53, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 5 October 2015 20:18:11 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

I too have never thrown away a 'free' plastic carrier bag without it
having been reused as a bin liner first, or sometimes being used to pick
up dog ****e.

I also use mine to throw out the old cat litter.
I was checking through some old slides last night that were in a Tesco bag
which just fell apart wouldn't even hold a couple of boxes of slides.

The bags disintegrate after a while (year or two IME) - you end up with
a pile of confetti.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 10:18:49 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message

Wonder how they are going to police the
self- service checkouts?

Richard

I can only comment on Sainsbury on this, thus far. But
they'll be hard to beat.

On the self service tills there are no notices etc. but
piles of bags stacked discreetly at the side beneath
either the input or output platform.

I brought my own crumpled up orange Sainsbury jobbies.

When starting to scan everything is as normal.

I almost always refuse to use the self scan.

Only when choosing to pay is a message flashed up -
a) "Have You Scanned Your Bags"

With [Yes] or [No] buttons. Nothing else.

Now presumably what this garbled message is intended
to say - and be fair they've only had around 6 months
to get this right - is "have you scanned any new Sainsbury
bags you bought today".

and is there a difernce between brought and bought.

Making this simple, if I scan the bag I paid 5p for yesterday
will I again be charged 5p for the same bag.
Previously when I reused any bag, I got 1 reward point for
reusing the bag at the manned till point.

a) if the punter had scanned their bags the machine would
already know. So obviously they haven't.

good point.

b) As any bags will by now will be full of shopping wouldn't
it be better to ask the punter to scan the bag "before"
they start.

Yes and also the larger bags are heavier and the self service till uses weight to check on each item scanner.

Blah blah "Bags are available under the platform
at 5p each. Please scan any new bag before starting"
blah blah. Easy peasy

But after all six months is a very short time to be
working theses things out. Maybe the fact that I worked
it out 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes
quicker than the combined brains of Sainsbury management
makes me a business genius of some kind.

It took them longer than that, I remmeber a few years ago when sainsbury stopped giving away free bags.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/15 11:09, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Watts
wrote:

On 06/10/15 09:53, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 5 October 2015 20:18:11 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 05/10/2015 19:50, sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply
of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

I also use mine to throw out the old cat litter.
I was checking through some old slides last night that were in a
Tesco bag
which just fell apart wouldn't even hold a couple of boxes of slides.

The bags disintegrate after a while (year or two IME) - you end up
with a pile of confetti.

Not any more, they stopped making that type as it annoyed people.

Oh - since my last bad experience, I never tried again.

Time to put one under the bed for a year and test this
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/15 11:08, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Watts
wrote:

Don't get a lot of choice with supermarket online delivery anyway -
they bag the stuff regardless.

Sainsbury's doesn't.

How does it work? The customer end of the delivery I mean?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 10:57:41 UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:

I'll just carry on buying them -

I try to carry one general purpose bag in my pocket but I can't fit the reusable bags in my pocket so tend not to use reusuable as they aren't practical for me.

I use every one as a bin liner .

Me too so now I will have to buy them how will that save the planet.

and I'm
not going to fuss over 2p (el cheapo bin liner on a roll) vs 5p (carrier
bag) when I use 1-2 liners a day! Oh my what will I do with the 30-odd
pence saved per week...

save up and buy some affordable housing.

If I go shopping by hand,

well I use my legs ....

I might take a multi use bag with me - but
nearly all of the time I find myself in a supermarket without warning

I tend to peak in if they are too busy I'll go tomorrow, or go to the local shop, which will still give me free bags.

(text: Can you get XXX on the way home...).

I'd txt back saying YYY ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 10:18:49 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message

Wonder how they are going to police the
self- service checkouts?

Richard

I can only comment on Sainsbury on this, thus far. But
they'll be hard to beat.

On the self service tills there are no notices etc. but
piles of bags stacked discreetly at the side beneath
either the input or output platform.

I brought my own crumpled up orange Sainsbury jobbies.

When starting to scan everything is as normal.

I almost always refuse to use the self scan.

More fool you.

[...]

Irrelevant when you select the 'I brought my own bag' icon.

Blah blah "Bags are available under the platform
at 5p each. Please scan any new bag before starting"
blah blah. Easy peasy

But after all six months is a very short time to be
working theses things out. Maybe the fact that I worked
it out 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes
quicker than the combined brains of Sainsbury management
makes me a business genius of some kind.

It took them longer than that, I remmeber a few years
ago when sainsbury stopped giving away free bags.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"michael adams" wrote in message
o.uk...

[...]

very,very sad

Update. When checking out, both Tesco and Morrisons use the same
keypad idea that both they [and Sainsbury ] use when buying loose
rolls. Basically "how many new carrier bags have you bought" -
with a keypad [but including a zero option] and an enter key.
Although unlike with rolls there's presumably no weight check
as you might fill the bags afterwards. Asda have been trailing
the same thing on one particular till for months now so presumably
they'll be the same.

/very, very, sad

slightly less sad

I eat four large eggs per week. Always free range. Formerly from
Sainsbury until the yolks started breaking. Then from Lidl, around
the corner from Sainsbury around 50p less. Until those yolks started
breaking as well and there was a break in supply. None on the shelves.
Tried Aldi instead, definitely no broken yolks for the same price.

Continuity of supply. Don't the dopes at Lidl and elsewhere
realise that punters will carry on buying a slightly inferior
product week after week, maybe even at an uncompetitive price,
from the same shop simply out of habit and convenience ?
Run out of stock and they will be forced to go elsewhere
where they may find a slightly better product. Or the same
at a cheaper price. Which they'll now buy from there from now on.

michael adams

/slightly less sad

Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Apparently we can expect a doubling of cases of food poisoning as a
result of this stupid idea.

Bill

Only if you don't practice proper food hygene.

Of course.
We haven't used carrier bags for years and never had food poisoning.
We always use our own proper shopping bags.

IIRC we once only had our own proper shopping bags available.

--
AnthonyL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
Tricky Dicky writes
Whenever we placed an online order with Asda it always arrived in loads
of bags some with as little as 2 items in, I can see that being a nice
little earner.

The carrier bag charge was introduced a year ago in Scotland, yet our
home deliveries still arrive in carrier bags, which do not appear on the
receipt. The delivery chap does ask for bags to be returned for
recycling, but is quite happy for us to keep all, some or none.

--
Graeme

Fast charge vs. regular charge Michael Mud Electronics Repair 11 July 17th 14 04:34 AM
Old 2-ton Carrier AC alextexsuarez Home Repair 3 October 9th 09 01:37 AM
Old 2-ton Carrier AC alextexsuarez Home Repair 0 October 8th 09 09:21 PM
Which Carrier? as4603 Home Repair 5 August 27th 05 11:04 PM
standard charge or quick charge for nicads? Minty Electronics 2 July 16th 03 03:11 PM