Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT carrier bag charge

On Monday, 5 October 2015 21:05:16 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free supply
of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers are
now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.
I've got loads of garden ornaments etc that have lasted for the past three
years and still look good.

How can a group of plastic gnomes look good ?