Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT carrier bag charge

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major retailers
are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for I
think the past three years and visitors still admire them.
Bloody big plant pots at a quid each.