Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default Apple ipads (again)

In article ,
Jules Richardson
wrote:
... simples

Hmmm
Do you get to see ads for compare the meerkat.com across the
pond?

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, October 19, 2012 4:28:04 PM UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:42:41 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave wrote:

And the other big question - 3G or not 3G!

iPads can do 4G .

In this country? And I don't mean because 4G isn't quite available yet. I

was under the impression that the 4G standard that iPads have is the US

4G standard not the European (or rest of the world) 4G standard.

I'm not sure about that.

Didn't

they have to pull their advertising and get their wrists slapped about

this recently?

I thought that related to the speed they showed and missing out stages in the process. If teh UK don;t adopt the US standard is that Apples fault.

Whichy devices wiork with the UK 4G, I saw them testing it with a macbook think it was the gadget show.

"It's significant that Apple has adopted LTE because LTE has arguably become the favourite in the race to standardise a 4G system"

As long as we don;t have to drive on the wrong side of the road to use it.

--

Cheers

Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:38:34 +0100, JTM wrote:

In article ,
Jules Richardson
wrote:
... simples

Hmmm
Do you get to see ads for compare the meerkat.com across the pond?

No... did someone steal another one of my brilliant ideas before I'd even
thought of it? :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/10/2012 13:23, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2012 1:18:06 PM UTC+1, Doctor Drivel wrote:

8

Android is based on the UNIX operating system. One of the finest and most

stable OS's ever made.

So is Mac OS X and iOS both bof which have been around longer than andriod.

Shame none of them are based on UNIX.

neither BSD or Linux are UNIX only UNIX like.

BSD is the one that has been about longest with Linux being a relative
newcomer, especially the version Android uses.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:

"It's significant that Apple has adopted LTE because LTE has arguably become the favourite in the race to standardise a 4G system"

As long as we don;t have to drive on the wrong side of the road to use it.

At the time the iPad "3" was introduced with 4G, it supported 700MHz and
2100MHz, at that point EE hadn't announced their 1800MHz LTE and the
auction for 800MHz and 2600MHz won't be happening for a few months yet,
so they'll have to introduce a new model to support LTE in the UK.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:16:22 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

"It's significant that Apple has adopted LTE because LTE has arguably
become the favourite in the race to standardise a 4G system"

As long as we don;t have to drive on the wrong side of the road to use
it.

At the time the iPad "3" was introduced with 4G, it supported 700MHz
and 2100MHz, at that point EE hadn't announced their 1800MHz LTE and
the auction for 800MHz and 2600MHz won't be happening for a few months
yet, so they'll have to introduce a new model to support LTE in the UK.

Such a minor technicality(!) didn't stop them advertising it as 4G
though. If they can do that what else is wrong in their advertising?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
[snip]

Android is based on the UNIX operating system. One of the finest and most
stable OS's ever made.

and what is iOS based on Drivel?

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Taylor wrote:
[snip]

Go on, explain how easy it is to set up printing for Android.

No idea, never tried. It's probably as bad as the ipad, but Apple make
such a big thing of how easy it is to use their products that coming
across this problem exposes how much of an untruth that is - unless
you spend more money to do it the Apple way.

Oh for $DEITY's sake. When Microsoft upgrade their OS, on the same
hardware, users find they are forced to buy new printers, scanners etc.
Your beef is now, apparently, not that it is hard to set up iOS but that
iOS doesn't support the latest print features with some shonky old printer
that you're too mean to replace. Or font have the skills to configure to
work with Linux or can't be arsed to download an app for your Mac or do
whatever it is that WindowsPervs(tm) have to do.

I don't understand an attitude that says that all makers are obligated to
support antique legacy systems that may well, by now, have only a tiny use
base.

Hang on, iOS doesn't support my Laserjet 4MP+. That means Apple are
complete and utter *******s.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/10/2012 21:05, Steve Firth wrote:
Bill Taylor wrote:
[snip]

Go on, explain how easy it is to set up printing for Android.

No idea, never tried. It's probably as bad as the ipad, but Apple make
such a big thing of how easy it is to use their products that coming
across this problem exposes how much of an untruth that is - unless
you spend more money to do it the Apple way.

Oh for $DEITY's sake. When Microsoft upgrade their OS, on the same
hardware, users find they are forced to buy new printers, scanners etc.

Untrue, most users do not need new peripherals.
sometimes the manufacturer decides not to provide a driver and M$ don't
do their own. This is rare.

Your beef is now, apparently, not that it is hard to set up iOS but that
iOS doesn't support the latest print features with some shonky old printer
that you're too mean to replace. Or font have the skills to configure to
work with Linux or can't be arsed to download an app for your Mac or do
whatever it is that WindowsPervs(tm) have to do.

I don't understand an attitude that says that all makers are obligated to
support antique legacy systems that may well, by now, have only a tiny use
base.

Hang on, iOS doesn't support my Laserjet 4MP+. That means Apple are
complete and utter *******s.

Bad choice, there are many old Laserjets still in use.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:05:06 +0000 (UTC), Steve Firth
wrote:

Bill Taylor wrote:
[...]

For an intelligent person you do seem to have an amazing ability to
completely misinterpret what has been written and then go off on an
irrelevant, insulting rant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin.?
escribió:

3GS is well over 3 years old - and is still supported with the recently
release iOS6.

Just about. Many new iOS6 features don't work on the 3GS.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Bill Taylor wrote:
[...]

That means is not intelligent. I figured that out years ago.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, October 19, 2012 1:18:06 PM UTC+1, Doctor Drivel wrote:
"MaRKg123" wrote in message

newsp.wmd93bbag5cpb5@vaio-laptop...

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:06:47 +0100, Lee
wrote:

On 18/10/2012 13:50, MarkG wrote:

Androids are not created equal, and you pays

your money and takes your choice.

The great thing in, the CHOICE (something Apple owners don't have)

Fragmentation is a problem for mobile gaming though, if you want

something better than Angry Birds or Cut the rope

Apps are frequently written to the lowest common denominator - and why

wouldn't you - to maximise appeal/sales.

Really, that's utter bull**** (again started by Jobs). Android is no

more fragmented than iOS. Infact in many ways, Android is better,

Google go to great lengths to ensure backwards compatibility libraries

enable older OS versions to use the latest Android SDK features.

Android is based on the UNIX operating system. One of the finest and most

stable OS's ever made.

So is Mac OS X and iOS both bof which have been around longer than
andriod.

I know that. Many here are putting across that Android, with over 400
million uses, was some form of crap Microsoft type of product. It is not.

The Nexus 7 by far is the best tablet around in
price/performance/quality/portability. It only can use Wi-Fi, and not the
cellular wireless system, which many regard as a downer, but most do not as
a smart phone can give them what they want on the move. The Nexus 7 can
also be thethered to a Smart phone so not much of a problem really.

Apple's I-pad is 10", not 7". The i-pad competes with mainly laptops. Many
found it too big to carry about and went for the smaller Samsung models.
Apple realise this and are making a 7" model.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lee" wrote in message
On 17/10/2012 23:47, MaRKg123 wrote:

Whats so special about the display, that it's got some bull**** "Retina"
branding? It's just a IPS panel with a specific pixel density (264
Pixels/Inch to be exact) that many other tablets have already exceeded
(for example the Samsung Galaxy Note II)

A big part of my usage of the iPad is web browsing and the display of web
pages is just so much better that any of the Android tablets I've tried.
I'm not even going to get into the debate about how poor the Android
browser is (though Chrome is a little better)

The Nexus 7 has Chrome as standard.

Although Ansus make the Nexus 7, its own brand tablet is a poorer product
than the Nexus 7.

Yes there are major advantages in Android over Ios/Apple, but it depends
what you want to do with your device and and the moment the those
advantages are being outweighed by the Apple device simply doing what I
need it to do, better.

The Nexus 7 has upped the yardstick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"D.M.Chapman" dmc@puffin. wrote in message
In article op.wmc9yltfxafqef@desktop, MarkG wrote:

I stand by my statement, that the Nexus7 is the best tablet on the market
today bar none. It's fantastic performance, no lag whatsoever, has a
balanced featureset which keeps the cost and weight down.

For home use, maybe (although personally I prefer the iPad). Beware for
business use though...

Android to exchange is a whole world of pain, it doesn't support
activesync
correctly and is inconsistant between builds.

We are also seeing no end of problems with jelly bean...

Like what?

Around 60-70% of our mobile users are on iOS devices, around 25Â% on
android.

Our support load is by far the opposite - more like 85-90% android
problems
and 10% iOS.

What are the most common problems?

Also beware the life of android (this might be more relevant for phones
than
tablets admittedly). There aren't many Android devices that will still be
upgradable to the latest build 18 months into a 24 month contract. Not
always a problem, but annoying.

Galaxy S2 will be upgradeable to Jelly Bean.

The biggest issue with any tablet is to buy a decent one, and that
generally
means an iPad priced one.

But the Nexus 7 is half the price and less, depending on model, and competes
directly with the i-Pad on quality, functionality, etc.

The cheaper ones are frustrating.

Android is an open OS so many makers can use it make products from cheap and
nasty to high quality. Apple, a great company, are vertically integrated in
hardware and software. The company near went under at one point as it would
not licence it technology to others and PC's and appalling Windows swept the
market. They made some niche products and survived. The i-phone catapulted
them to stardom.

Apple was able to claw themselves back because of the flakeiness of Windows,
offer an expensive but stable and reliable product which many appreciated.
But the opposition now is UNIX based android, not the appalling Windows.
Android is a stable well thought out OS which improves by the month and is
and OPEN OS used by many makers, which does drive down prices.

To imply that only Apple make quality, as was the case vs. Windows, is gross
ignorance of the current Smart Phone/tablet market. Android is even to be
ported to powerful laptops - I hope with the switchable option of keyboard
or touch screen. I hate laptop's flat condensed keyboards.

So, you can have an android Smart Phone, tablet and home laptop, with the
same look and feel, running similar or the same apps and all seamlessly
compatible. It is only time that a powerful Android PC will have a
detachable screen that can be touch or keyboard run.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:43:13 PM UTC+1, D.M.Chapman wrote:
In article op.wmc9yltfxafqef@desktop, MarkG wrote:

I stand by my statement, that the Nexus7 is the best tablet on the market

today bar none. It's fantastic performance, no lag whatsoever, has a

balanced featureset which keeps the cost and weight down.

For home use, maybe (although personally I prefer the iPad). Beware for

business use though...

Android to exchange is a whole world of pain, it doesn't support activesync

correctly and is inconsistant between builds.

We are also seeing no end of problems with jelly bean...

Around 60-70% of our mobile users are on iOS devices, around 25�% on

android.

Our support load is by far the opposite - more like 85-90% android problems

and 10% iOS.

Also beware the life of android (this might be more relevant for phones than

tablets admittedly). There aren't many Android devices that will still be

upgradable to the latest build 18 months into a 24 month contract. Not

always a problem, but annoying.

The biggest issue with any tablet is to buy a decent one, and that generally

means an iPad priced one. The cheaper ones are frustrating. It's just that

Apple don't bother with the cheaper end of the market - all of their

tablets (and I guess, all of their products really) are well into the premium

end. They come with a premium price tag as well! (except maybe the ultrabook

market - hard to find much comparable with a macbook air - we've been trying!)

Darren

Darren

Sure it's got

no 3G (but then that's what mobile tethering and wifi hotspots are for),

and no rear facing camera that makes you look a dickhead when you take

pictures with it. But it's got everything else the iPad has (GPS etc) and

more besides (NFC for example)

This is the issue I always come across: I've been using Apple for years (currently an iMac, a Macbook
Pro and an iPhone) but every few years when I change I look at the alternatives as everyone says Apple
is too expensive. Trouble is, by the time you have factored in the features and the quality of build,
together with the quality of service (those few problems I have encountered over the years have been
dealt with efficiently under warranties by Apple), you quickly find the competition is no cheaper.
I don't find that the Apple lock in restricts me from doing anything. It does have the advantage that
devices work well together and don't get virus-ridden when you go near the interweb (although I think
that's more about it being a minority system as any epidemiologist would know).

There has always been a bit of an anti-Apple thing amongst our IT support people at work but one of
them said to me a while ago that this was more about them being concerned that they wouldn't be
needed as much if everyone used Apple than any real problems with the platform.

The one thing I don't understand though, is why people get so worked up about all this: If people want
one device over another, well let them buy it. If it does what they want, whatever their criteria (which
may include appearance etc), then fine. As we know, whatever you buy today will be obsolete in a year
or two, except of course that it will still do whatever it does today, just not the new things.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GMM wrote:

The one thing I don't understand though, is why people get so worked
up about all this: If people want
one device over another, well let them buy it. If it does what they
want, whatever their criteria (which
may include appearance etc), then fine. As we know, whatever you buy
today will be obsolete in a year
or two, except of course that it will still do whatever it does
today, just not the new things.

A point is...If you starting from scratch, is it Apple or Android? It then
become difficult to justify Apple.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

On 20/10/2012 13:10, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Galaxy S2 will be upgradeable to Jelly Bean. ,

If you want to use an unofficial rom yes, officially I reckon not a chance!
My S3 hasn't even been officially upgraded yet, even though "official"
roms have been leaked.

Lee

Yeah I know can't be bothered to find a thesaurus
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 1:50:35 PM UTC+1, Doctor Drivel wrote:
GMM wrote:

The one thing I don't understand though, is why people get so worked

up about all this: If people want

one device over another, well let them buy it. If it does what they

want, whatever their criteria (which

may include appearance etc), then fine. As we know, whatever you buy

today will be obsolete in a year

or two, except of course that it will still do whatever it does

today, just not the new things.

A point is...If you starting from scratch, is it Apple or Android? It then

become difficult to justify Apple.

Like I said, you choose whatever does what you want and that's up to the individual who's spending the
money, who doesn't have to justify anything !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GMM wrote:

A point is...If you are starting from scratch,
is it Apple or Android? It then
becomes difficult to justify Apple.

Like I said, you choose whatever does what you want and that's up to
the individual who's spending the money, who doesn't have to justify
anything !

They all do the same thing. If you already have a an i-phone, and i-Mac ,
etc then it may be worth still being locked into Apple, otherwise I would
ditch Apple as they are proprietary products. Currently they offer no more
that the opposition and "cost".

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:55:10 PM UTC+1, Doctor Drivel wrote:
GMM wrote:

A point is...If you are starting from scratch,

is it Apple or Android? It then

becomes difficult to justify Apple.

Like I said, you choose whatever does what you want and that's up to

the individual who's spending the money, who doesn't have to justify

anything !

They all do the same thing. If you already have a an i-phone, and i-Mac ,

etc then it may be worth still being locked into Apple, otherwise I would

ditch Apple as they are proprietary products. Currently they offer no more

that the opposition and "cost".

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their view and what is optimal for some is not for others. Why this is
a matter of religious fervour for some people is completely beyond me, but the arguments put forward
on both sides rarely bear up to objective examination and even those that do stand up often fail to
take account of differing needs.
Some people buy Apple because it's cool. Others buy it because it's quality kit that just works and they
have something they need it for. Other people buy a box of bits and pieces and put it together with
some weird and wonderful OS because they like playing with things and don't have anything important
they need to rely on it for. Most people buy what looks the best deal at the time. All of them are right,
in their own terms.
If there was a single solution that was perfect for everyone, there would be no market, just like for
every other device, cars, tools, houses etc etc.
The OP here was asking about storage and whether it's an issue, not what brand to buy. Why? Because
a higher authority (i.e. the family) had already decided that only an iPad would do the job. It doesn't
matter whether that decision is rationally the best because a) nobody's asking that question and b) it's
already been made. Debate over on that front, I'm afraid.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

3GS is well over 3 years old - and is still supported with the recently
release iOS6.

Just about. Many new iOS6 features don't work on the 3GS.

Indeed. It's nice to have the option though - most android devices don't
(not officially at least).

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"D.M.Chapman" dmc@puffin. wrote in message

We are also seeing no end of problems with jelly bean...

Like what?

Well, in the last week, I've seen several that can't connect to our email
system (activesync support in android is hilariously bad).

Failed over the email systems to another node - no one but android owners
noticed.

Several call about the buggy implementation of WPA enterprise wireless

A whole group of students who can't connect to their email using IMAP,
all turned out to be using Jelly Bean.

Plenty more - I don't directly deal with them, they are just the ones I can
think of. Still, better than the blackberry 7 devices - they can't do
WPA enterprise at all.

Around 60-70% of our mobile users are on iOS devices, around 25Â% on
android.

Our support load is by far the opposite - more like 85-90% android
problems
and 10% iOS.

What are the most common problems?

Inconsistent interface (every model is slightly different).

Unreliable (how many reboots a day? At least one on many of our androids)

Hard to setup (many options for wifi and email setup - iOS just needs
email addr and password for example)

Once setup and working, routine system work then breaks them. Failing over
an exchange cluster causes them problems. Moving activesync services kills
them entirely forcing users to delete and re-add the account. etc etc

How many devices do you have experience of actually supporting? We tend to
see most flavours with 20k students...

Also beware the life of android (this might be more relevant for phones
than
tablets admittedly). There aren't many Android devices that will still be
upgradable to the latest build 18 months into a 24 month contract. Not
always a problem, but annoying.

Galaxy S2 will be upgradeable to Jelly Bean.

Officially? If so, that's a good start.

The biggest issue with any tablet is to buy a decent one, and that
generally means an iPad priced one.

But the Nexus 7 is half the price and less, depending on model, and competes
directly with the i-Pad on quality, functionality, etc.

I'd debate some of that, but yes, it's a nice machine.

The cheaper ones are frustrating.

But the opposition now is UNIX based android, not the appalling Windows.

It's not UNIX...

Android is a stable well thought out OS which improves by the month and is
and OPEN OS used by many makers, which does drive down prices.

Improves by the month - yes. Stable? I'd say "stableish" maybe...

To imply that only Apple make quality, as was the case vs. Windows, is gross
ignorance of the current Smart Phone/tablet market.

I didn't say that - Apple only play at the quality end of the market. I didn't
say they were the only ones there.

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/10/2012 16:30, D.M.Chapman wrote:

Unreliable (how many reboots a day? At least one on many of our androids)

Darren

I reboot my phone very much less often than once a week. So certainly
not a universal problem.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin.?
escribió:

It's not UNIX...

GNU's not UNIX, of course...

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GMM wrote:

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their view and what is optimal
for some is not for others. Why this is a matter of religious
fervour for some people is completely beyond me,

The only fervour is those who attach themselves to a brand.

but the arguments put forward on both sides rarely bear
up to objective examination

Absolute Tripe. Objectively look at what is on the market and proprietary
products like Apple is instantly dismissed as it offers nothing that a
quality open system offers. Then look at the price and it is fate acompli.

Some people buy Apple because it's cool.

Which is intangible and unobjective.

snip unobjective misinformed drivel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

D.M.Chapman wrote:

To imply that only Apple make quality, as was the case vs. Windows,
is gross ignorance of the current Smart Phone/tablet market.

I didn't say that - Apple only play at the quality end of the market.
I didn't say they were the only ones there.

So, buying a quality Android device is comparing apples with apples - sorry
about the pun.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

polygonum wrote:
On 20/10/2012 16:30, D.M.Chapman wrote:

Unreliable (how many reboots a day? At least one on many of our
androids)

Darren

I reboot my phone very much less often than once a week. So certainly
not a universal problem.

What make and model?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:13:25 PM UTC+1, Doctor Drivel wrote:
GMM wrote:

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their view and what is optimal

for some is not for others. Why this is a matter of religious

fervour for some people is completely beyond me,

The only fervour is those who attach themselves to a brand.

but the arguments put forward on both sides rarely bear

up to objective examination

Absolute Tripe. Objectively look at what is on the market and proprietary

products like Apple is instantly dismissed as it offers nothing that a

quality open system offers. Then look at the price and it is fate acompli.

Some people buy Apple because it's cool.

Which is intangible and unobjective.

snip unobjective misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/10/2012 17:15, Doctor Drivel wrote:
polygonum wrote:
On 20/10/2012 16:30, D.M.Chapman wrote:

Unreliable (how many reboots a day? At least one on many of our
androids)
Darren

I reboot my phone very much less often than once a week. So certainly
not a universal problem.

What make and model?

Samsung Galaxy S2

--
Rod

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GMM wrote:
misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems. I tried to move from
proprietary products when possible. All servers were UNIX and no NT.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

polygonum wrote:
On 20/10/2012 16:30, D.M.Chapman wrote:

Unreliable (how many reboots a day? At least one on many of our
androids)
Darren

I reboot my phone very much less often than once a week. So
certainly not a universal problem.

What make and model?

Samsung Galaxy S2

I have not rebooted my S2 once.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , D.M.Chapman
dmc@puffin.? escribió:

It's not UNIX...

GNU's not UNIX, of course...

All are UNIX based !!!!! And UNIX look-alike. There are many versions of
UNIX as well. But the basic kernel architecture of all derivatives is very
UNIX like.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems

And which credit card reader did you end up with on the counter?

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
GMM wrote:
misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems.

Shelf stacking .NE. assessing

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems

And

This man is a plantpot

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
GMM wrote:
misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems.

Shelf

This man is a pure idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
GMM wrote:
misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems.

Shelf stacking .NE. assessing

This man is a pure idiot.

We have all agreed that you are a pure idiot.

This fool is totally witless. He needs a good beating for his own good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
GMM wrote:
misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems.

Shelf stacking .NE. assessing

This man is a pure idiot.

We have all agreed that you are a pure idiot.

This fool is totally witless. He needs a good beating for his own good.

A good kicking would indeed sort you out. Sadly it won't teach you English
grammar and thus prevent you from making derogatory comments about
yourself.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
GMM wrote:
misinformed drivel

Well, it's good to see such open minded objectivity.

Thank. A part of life was assessing computer systems.

Shelf stacking .NE. assessing

This man is a pure idiot.

We have all agreed that you are a pure idiot.

This fool is totally witless. He needs a good beating for his own
good.

This fool is totally witless. He needs a good beating for his own good.

Will Apple sue God next? Hecho en China Home Repair 4 September 17th 12 03:59 PM
OT little boy wants apple juice mm Home Repair 1 June 16th 07 11:31 AM
Apple Sherfey Woodturning 8 June 30th 05 03:49 AM
Apple Maxprop Woodturning 16 August 12th 04 06:11 AM
apple Reyd Woodturning 11 June 4th 04 08:30 PM