Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor  Drivel is offline

Default Apple ipads (again)

GMM wrote:

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their view and what is optimal
for some is not for others. Why this is a matter of religious
fervour for some people is completely beyond me,

The only fervour is those who attach themselves to a brand.

but the arguments put forward on both sides rarely bear
up to objective examination

Absolute Tripe. Objectively look at what is on the market and proprietary
products like Apple is instantly dismissed as it offers nothing that a
quality open system offers. Then look at the price and it is fate acompli.

Some people buy Apple because it's cool.

Which is intangible and unobjective.

snip unobjective misinformed drivel