Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apple ipads (again)

We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/10/2012 21:34, News wrote:

We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.

What do you want to use it for?

16 GB is plenty for my use. But might be very much less than you need.
Always remember the cloud - whether that is iCloud, Dropbox, or whatever
else.

You do know they are launching new 7-inch models on 23rd October?
Possibly to be available from November 2nd.

And there are some very nice other tablets these days. Partner is rather
taken by the Samsung Note 10.1 with its very clever stylus.

And the other big question - 3G or not 3G!

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:43:26 PM UTC+1, polygonum wrote:
On 17/10/2012 21:34, News wrote:

[...]

iPads can do 4G .

Worth getting the 3G/4G version as then you can use mapping features and turn by turn. But if it's just for home use then probbaly not worth the extra.

--

Rod

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:42:41 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave wrote:

And the other big question - 3G or not 3G!

iPads can do 4G .

In this country? And I don't mean because 4G isn't quite available yet. I
was under the impression that the 4G standard that iPads have is the US
4G standard not the European (or rest of the world) 4G standard. Didn't
they have to pull their advertising and get their wrists slapped about
this recently?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, October 19, 2012 4:28:04 PM UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:42:41 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave wrote:

And the other big question - 3G or not 3G!

iPads can do 4G .

In this country? And I don't mean because 4G isn't quite available yet. I

was under the impression that the 4G standard that iPads have is the US

4G standard not the European (or rest of the world) 4G standard.

I'm not sure about that.

Didn't

they have to pull their advertising and get their wrists slapped about

this recently?

I thought that related to the speed they showed and missing out stages in the process. If teh UK don;t adopt the US standard is that Apples fault.

Whichy devices wiork with the UK 4G, I saw them testing it with a macbook think it was the gadget show.

"It's significant that Apple has adopted LTE because LTE has arguably become the favourite in the race to standardise a 4G system"

As long as we don;t have to drive on the wrong side of the road to use it.

--

Cheers

Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:

"It's significant that Apple has adopted LTE because LTE has arguably become the favourite in the race to standardise a 4G system"

As long as we don;t have to drive on the wrong side of the road to use it.

At the time the iPad "3" was introduced with 4G, it supported 700MHz and
2100MHz, at that point EE hadn't announced their 1800MHz LTE and the
auction for 800MHz and 2600MHz won't be happening for a few months yet,
so they'll have to introduce a new model to support LTE in the UK.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:34:05 +0100, News wrote:

We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.

Save your cash, you don't NEED an iPad, as the purchase price is just the
start. Once the Apple lock-in begins, you will start hemorrhaging money
on content, and the more you buy, the more you are locked in.

If you really NEED a tablet, as far better media consumption device would
be something like this:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/5088917.htm

(although holding out a few days, the 32GB model will be £199, and the
16GB £159.), no lock in, you can put whatever content you wish on there,
without needing to clear it thru Apple first.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The display on the iPad is its real selling point though, I have the nice
Asus pad and an iPad and the Android one spends most of it's time in the
cupboard because the iPad is just so pleasant to use.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:44:45 +0100, lee wrote:

The display on the iPad is its real selling point though, I have the nice
Asus pad and an iPad and the Android one spends most of it's time in the
cupboard because the iPad is just so pleasant to use.

Whats so special about the display, that it's got some bull**** "Retina"
branding? It's just a IPS panel with a specific pixel density (264
Pixels/Inch to be exact) that many other tablets have already exceeded
(for example the Samsung Galaxy Note II)

The Nexus7 is only a little behind the ipad3 pixel density (at 216 PPI),
and my Xperia S smartphone (342 PPI) far exceeds it and the iPhone5's
(PPI326)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._density#Apple

So take away the bull**** Apple branding and look at the raw pixel
densities, and yes the Apple products are OK, but there are several that
are better, and the Nexus7 costing half the price and being far more
functional is a total steal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MaRKg123 wrote:

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:44:45 +0100, lee wrote:

The display on the iPad is its real selling point

Whats so special about the display, that it's got some bull**** "Retina"
branding? It's just a IPS panel with a specific pixel density (264
Pixels/Inch to be exact) that many other tablets have already exceeded

HTC have a 5" 1920x1080 display that's 440dpi

http://www.itproportal.com/2012/10/1...creen-display/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

On 17/10/2012 23:47, MaRKg123 wrote:

Whats so special about the display, that it's got some bull**** "Retina"
branding? It's just a IPS panel with a specific pixel density (264
Pixels/Inch to be exact) that many other tablets have already exceeded
(for example the Samsung Galaxy Note II)

And does it have a resolution of 2048x1536? Ppi is only one factor, the
more important factor to me is the actual resolution which in the case
of the iPad allows for better font smoothing and a better web experience
with a bit less scrolling.
A big part of my usage of the iPad is web browsing and the display of
web pages is just so much better that any of the Android tablets I've tried.
I'm not even going to get into the debate about how poor the Android
browser is (though Chrome is a little better) or even worse Firefox
mobile - even on my quad-core Galaxy S3 the browser is so slow it's
painful compared to Safari on the iPad on the same wifi connection.

On paper most of the specs of my Android pad are better than the ipad,
faster CPU, faster GPU and more memory, it's the OS that's letting it
down and that doesn't look to be improving that much either - I have
"Jelly Bean" on my pad and it doesn't improve the things I want it to
improve.
Yes there are major advantages in Android over Ios/Apple, but it depends
what you want to do with your device and and the moment the those
advantages are being outweighed by the Apple device simply doing what I
need it to do, better.

Lee
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

On 18/10/2012 13:02, Lee wrote:
with a bit less scrolling.

Better qualify that before someone jumps on it, iPad reports browsing
resolution at 768*1024 which is scaled up to fit the display allowing
for various trickery to make the image look smooth. I find I almost
never have to zoom the display to read anything. Unless it's stupidly
tiny text.
My Phone reports 720*1280 when browsing, but at that resolution you
can't clearly see small text on the screen without zooming, unless your
eyes are much better than mine which results in more scrolling.
Similar on the Android pad, although it's a bigger screen the text isn't
as clear as the iPad and I find I need to zoom some pages, though
obviously not as much as the phone.

Again this is about me, although I don't need reading glasses others may
have better vision and may find the other devices more readable than me
without needing to zoom as much.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lee" wrote in message
On 17/10/2012 23:47, MaRKg123 wrote:

Whats so special about the display, that it's got some bull**** "Retina"
branding? It's just a IPS panel with a specific pixel density (264
Pixels/Inch to be exact) that many other tablets have already exceeded
(for example the Samsung Galaxy Note II)

A big part of my usage of the iPad is web browsing and the display of web
pages is just so much better that any of the Android tablets I've tried.
I'm not even going to get into the debate about how poor the Android
browser is (though Chrome is a little better)

The Nexus 7 has Chrome as standard.

Although Ansus make the Nexus 7, its own brand tablet is a poorer product
than the Nexus 7.

Yes there are major advantages in Android over Ios/Apple, but it depends
what you want to do with your device and and the moment the those
advantages are being outweighed by the Apple device simply doing what I
need it to do, better.

The Nexus 7 has upped the yardstick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MaRKg123 wrote:

(although holding out a few days, the 32GB model will be £199, and the
16GB £159.), no lock in, you can put whatever content you wish on
there, without needing to clear it thru Apple first.

Don't you mean 8GB and 16GB? I thought there was no 32GB Nexus 7.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:
MaRKg123 wrote:

(although holding out a few days, the 32GB model will be £199, and
the 16GB £159.), no lock in, you can put whatever content you wish on
there, without needing to clear it thru Apple first.

Don't you mean 8GB and 16GB? I thought there was no 32GB Nexus 7.

There have been srumors surrounding the launch of a 32GB Nexus 7 tablet. The
latest rumor surrounding the tablet is that the 32GB model would be in the
Argos Christmas Gift Guide which was being released this week. Argos have
released the guide and there is indeed a 32GB Nexus 7 tablet there.
Unfortunately none of the stores currently have it in stock and there is no
indication of when it may be in stock.

However, the 32GB Nexus tablet is likely to go on sale from October 24th, at
which point Argos should also have this in stock. The guide gives the 32GB
Nexus 7 tablet a catalogue number of 508/9325 but, as of yet it is not
available on the website. It replaces the 16GB tablet's pricing and when it
is available to buy, it will retail for £199.99.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I'm not sure why anyone would want an Ipad. no flash so how can it be used
to stream anything?
its also overpriced compared to other models from what I can see.

Brian

Email:

"News" wrote in message

We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.
--
Graeme

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote:
I'm not sure why anyone would want an Ipad. no flash so how can it be used
to stream anything?

Really? Mine plays live TV, iPlayer etc. but of course there are some
videos it won't play.

its also overpriced compared to other models from what I can see.

That's probably true but they are nice toys.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
772994263372233758.826651timdownie2003-nospampleaseyahoo.co.uk@reader80.
eternal-september.org, Tim+
writes
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

its also overpriced compared to other models from what I can see.

That's probably true but they are nice toys.

Thanks for all the comments. I think Tim has summarised perfectly.
Wifey and son have decided 'we' need a family ipad, and I seriously
doubt that Samsung or anything else will be an acceptable substitute.

Yes, I agree, it is all about marketing. An Apple ipad is the device to
have, apparently. There comes a point where disagreeing with the family
is beyond me - life is too short.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

News wrote:

it is all about marketing. An Apple ipad is the device to
have, apparently. There comes a point where disagreeing with the family
is beyond me - life is too short.

Make sure the same rule is applied when she wants you to have a Mondeo
but you want an XK ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote:

its also overpriced compared to other models from what I can see.

That's probably true but they are nice toys.

Thanks for all the comments. I think Tim has summarised perfectly.
Wifey and son have decided 'we' need a family ipad, and I seriously
doubt that Samsung or anything else will be an acceptable substitute.

Yes, I agree, it is all about marketing. An Apple ipad is the device to
have, apparently. There comes a point where disagreeing with the family
is beyond me - life is too short.

I bought an iPad about 6 months ago for similar reasons. (Family, kids etc!)
I have used android tablets and (on the type I used at least) found them
slow and clunky to use. I assume more recent ones are better in this
respect.

I bought the 32GB 3G ipad as I figured the built-in mobile and GPS
reciever would be useful.

6 months on the kids love it, wife uses it a lot for everything from
Facebook to recipies in the kitchen to watching the F1 in bed!
I use it for quick surfing and email mainly, but I have found it very
useful when out-and-about with a cheap PAYG sim in it, and with
navigation software such as 'NavFree'. It has made my netbook redundant.
I bought a French Orange PAYG sim in the summer for 3 weeks in France,
which came in handy many times.

I disagree with the comments above about having to constantly pay apple.
There are very few apps I've paid for, most are free, with the
occesional £2 and under one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote:

[...]

I thought the comment was more directed at "content" - tracks, video,
etc. ? But that does not affect me - I don't pay for any!

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:13:21 +0100, AlanD
wrote:

I have used android tablets and (on the type I used at least) found them
slow and clunky to use. I assume more recent ones are better in this
respect.

The problem with Android is that it's not a single product, it's a
ecosystem. You can buy a £59 Android tablet, or a £500 one, and clearly
the quality and performance will be worlds apart. THey will of course
both serve the same basic function, and use the same apps, but thats it.

What Android tablet was slow and clunky exactly, and how much did you
pay? As clearly to make that statement a fair statement, it would have
had to be £399+ (iPad money), as anything else is comparing apples and
oranges.

I stand by my statement, that the Nexus7 is the best tablet on the market
today bar none. It's fantastic performance, no lag whatsoever, has a
balanced featureset which keeps the cost and weight down. Sure it's got
no 3G (but then that's what mobile tethering and wifi hotspots are for),
and no rear facing camera that makes you look a dickhead when you take
pictures with it. But it's got everything else the iPad has (GPS etc) and
more besides (NFC for example)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article om, AlanD
writes

I bought an iPad about 6 months ago for similar reasons. (Family, kids etc!)
I have used android tablets and (on the type I used at least) found them
slow and clunky to use. I assume more recent ones are better in this
respect.

I bought the 32GB 3G ipad as I figured the built-in mobile and GPS
reciever would be useful.

6 months on the kids love it, wife uses it a lot for everything from
Facebook to recipies in the kitchen to watching the F1 in bed!
I use it for quick surfing and email mainly, but I have found it very
useful when out-and-about with a cheap PAYG sim in it, and with
navigation software such as 'NavFree'. It has made my netbook redundant.
I bought a French Orange PAYG sim in the summer for 3 weeks in France,
which came in handy many times.

V useful info, thanks (currently in similar posn). Who do you use for
the UK PAYG data and how much do you find you use?
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

AlanD wrote:

I disagree with the comments above about having to constantly pay apple.
There are very few apps I've paid for, most are free, with the occesional £2 and under one.

Agreed. There have been only 2 or 3 Apps that I have needed and required
payment and those that did were trivial cost. I read usenet on my iPad with
NewsTap, and it's free.
--
Nige Danton - Replace the obvious with g.m.a.i.l
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote:

its also overpriced compared to other models from what I can see.

That's probably true but they are nice toys.

Thanks for all the comments. I think Tim has summarised perfectly. Wifey
and son have decided 'we' need a family ipad, and I seriously doubt that
Samsung or anything else will be an acceptable substitute.

Yes, I agree, it is all about marketing. An Apple ipad is the device to
have, apparently. There comes a point where disagreeing with the family
is beyond me - life is too short.
--
Graeme

Putting aside comsuner brainwashing, the Samsung is a better product and the
cost/benefit is greater.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote:
*its also overpriced compared to other models from what I can see.

That's probably true but they are nice toys.

Thanks for all the comments. *I think Tim has summarised perfectly.
Wifey and son have decided 'we' need a family ipad,

Divorce them now, before it's too late. They will bleed you dry with
tastes like that.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, Man
at B&Q writes
On Oct 18, 8:05*am, News wrote:

Thanks for all the comments. *I think Tim has summarised perfectly.
Wifey and son have decided 'we' need a family ipad,

Divorce them now, before it's too late. They will bleed you dry with
tastes like that.

ROFL! Best answer yet :-)
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:01:23 +0100, News wrote:
Yes, I agree, it is all about marketing.

No, it's about getting a job done according to various metrics such as
cost, performance, longevity etc. and if it doesn't do what you need or
something else does it better then don't buy it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"News" wrote in message

We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.
--
Graeme

Start saving because in a couple of years time, Apple will have stopped
updating your iPan, family will want "that latest must have app" and your
iPad will need replacing. I admit to being a "PC/Android not Apple" person
but it's the deliberate obsolescence which annoys me most - perfectly good
hardware unable to do anything because Apple don't support older hardware
for very long.

Paul DS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Paul D Smith" wrote in message
"News" wrote in message

We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.
--
Graeme

Start saving because in a couple of years time, Apple will have stopped
updating your iPan, family will want "that latest must have app" and your
iPad will need replacing. I admit to being a "PC/Android not Apple"
person but it's the deliberate obsolescence which annoys me most -
perfectly good hardware unable to do anything because Apple don't support
older hardware for very long.

I have Galaxy S2. It was much cheaper and superior to the i-phone - display
and ease of use is better. Android is UNIX based and stable with more apps
available. The Galaxy range is still superior to the i-phone range despite
the new i-phone 5. The Galaxy 4 is coming out in a matter of months and
promises to totally outstrip the i-phone. Samsung are very secretive about
the 4.

It is true about being locked into Apple. They are vertically integrated in
hardware and software. You are their mercy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Paul D Smith" wrote:
"News" wrote in message

deliberate obsolescence which annoys me most - perfectly good hardware
unable to do anything because Apple don't support older hardware for very
long.

That's a wild exaggeration. I've had the original iPad since it was first
launched and it does everything I want of it.

--
Nige Danton - Replace the obvious with g.m.a.i.l
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Paul D Smith wrote:
"News" wrote in message

Start saving because in a couple of years time, Apple will have stopped
updating your iPan,

Unlike android phones where they will have been abandoned long before
a 24 month contract is up...

Dunno about tablets, but for phones the iphone is a device with a longer
support life than pretty much all android ones (ignoring unofficial hacks
to update them - that's not home simple use).

I admit to being a "PC/Android not Apple" person
but it's the deliberate obsolescence which annoys me most - perfectly good
hardware unable to do anything because Apple don't support older hardware
for very long.

Again, In my experience Apple are one of the better companies for supporting
older devices, Android being one of the worse platforms for this.

3GS is well over 3 years old - and is still supported with the recently
release iOS6. How many 3 year old android phones have a supported upgrade
path?

Darren - admittedly, a bit of an apple fan, but an owner of a touchpad
running ICS

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin.?
escribió:

3GS is well over 3 years old - and is still supported with the recently
release iOS6.

Just about. Many new iOS6 features don't work on the 3GS.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

3GS is well over 3 years old - and is still supported with the recently
release iOS6.

Just about. Many new iOS6 features don't work on the 3GS.

Indeed. It's nice to have the option though - most android devices don't
(not officially at least).

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:00:28 +0100, D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin. wrote:

Unlike android phones where they will have been abandoned long before
a 24 month contract is up...

Says who? Some bloke down the pub, or Steve Jobs?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article op.wmjpwourg5cpb5@vaio-laptop,
MaRKg123 wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:00:28 +0100, D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin. wrote:

Unlike android phones where they will have been abandoned long before
a 24 month contract is up...

Says who? Some bloke down the pub, or Steve Jobs?

Abandoned by the manufacturer I meant, not the user. The user just gets
annoyed that they can't upgrade (officially).

http://blogs.computerworld.com/andro...y-bean-upgrade

for example - got a 2011 Xperia phone? No jelly bean for you.

Sony aren't unusual in this - just the first one to hand

We have loads of users who have a android phone on contract that can't be
updated to the latest Android (without unofficial updates that is).

iOS devices tend to be longer supported (at least 3 years). Part of that
is a side effect of Apple continuing to flog the old models as "entry level"
but to the end user, they see a longer "support" life.

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MaRKg123 wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:00:28 +0100, D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin. wrote:

Unlike android phones where they will have been abandoned long before
a 24 month contract is up...

Says who? * Some bloke down the pub, or Steve Jobs?

Abandoned by the manufacturer I meant, not the user. The user just gets
annoyed that they can't upgrade (officially).

http://blogs.computerworld.com/andro...y-bean-upgrade

for example - got a 2011 Xperia phone? No jelly bean for you.

Sony aren't unusual in this - just the first one to hand

We have loads of users who have a android phone on contract that can't be
updated to the latest Android (without unofficial updates that is).

So? It worked the day you bought it, it works today, why does it need
updating? It's a 'phone FFS.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MaRKg123 wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:00:28 +0100, D.M.Chapman dmc@puffin. wrote:

Unlike android phones where they will have been abandoned long before
a 24 month contract is up...

Says who? Some bloke down the pub, or Steve Jobs?

Abandoned by the manufacturer I meant, not the user. The user just gets
annoyed that they can't upgrade (officially).

http://blogs.computerworld.com/andro...y-bean-upgrade

How are the Experias upgraded?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
News wrote:
We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.

Don't have one but was amazed to find with a pal's one there is no easy
way of printing from it. Apart from emailing to a proper computer. We
found this out when wanting to print off a boarding pass.

--
*Even a blind pig stumbles across an acorn now and again *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
News wrote:
We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.

Don't have one but was amazed to find with a pal's one there is no easy
way of printing from it. Apart from emailing to a proper computer. We
found this out when wanting to print off a boarding pass.

I haven't tried it since I don't have an iPad, but what about a wireless
(WiFi) printer?

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Will Apple sue God next? Hecho en China Home Repair 4 September 17th 12 03:59 PM
OT little boy wants apple juice mm Home Repair 1 June 16th 07 11:31 AM
Apple Sherfey Woodturning 8 June 30th 05 03:49 AM
Apple Maxprop Woodturning 16 August 12th 04 06:11 AM
apple Reyd Woodturning 11 June 4th 04 08:30 PM