Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT New French breathalyser law

On 26/02/2012 21:54, Another Dave wrote:
I've now noticed that satnavs which warn of speed traps are illegal and
that there are no longer any of those civilised warning signs just
before a radar trap.

But if you use the viamichelin website to find you an itinerary, its
printout marks all the fixed speed traps. I wonder if they could make
it illegal to carry such a printout?

--
Clive Page
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 26, 11:35*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:39:35 +0000, Another Dave
wrote:

"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in
France to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...itstoberequire...

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

Don't forget the metal detector.
--

Martin

The only sensible reg is the one about carrying 2 Hi Viz jackets. On
the motorway from a distance they make one appear like the police
which is an excellent way of making pillocks slow down when one is
trying to change a wheel.

The spare bulbs makes me laugh. I had a Lexus which required a trip to
the local dealer for a bulb change. BMW and Mercedes are easy peasy to
change at the roadside without tools I.M.E.

Wonder how accurate are the breathalyzers one can buy compared to the
police versions ?

Paul Mc Cann
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:15:00 +0100, Martin wrote:
Didn't know it had been bumped up to 2 though.

It hasn't. An inflatable sex doll wearing a high visibility jacket is
more effective than a triangle. A pair of them apparently hard at it
brings traffic to a stand still.

Danger of them blowing away if it's windy though, surely?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be
able to make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?

They'd just get a sober person to start the car and
then change drivers without turning the ignition off.

You cant even just turn the ignitiion off when there is no one in
the drivers seat, that would be too risky seat sensor failure wise
and you'd just see people flogging a bit of plastic pipe that allows
you to blow in the breathalyser while standing beside the driver.

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...nfr ance.html

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs
and a first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know
about. It's a minefield out there

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to gmx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MuddyMike wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Chris J Dixon wrote
Nightjar wrote

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user changeable bulbs.

That doesn't sound very helpful,

It is actually when only a single led fails and you dont give
a damn because there are so many more than havent failed.

I couldn't work out how to replace a dip beam bulb in my Passat. I
had the bulb from a set I bought before going to France last year,
but I was damned if I could work out how to release the clip holding
the old one in.

I had to resort to looking it up in the handbook, the answer!
"This is a main dealer operation"

Sure, but I bet it doesnt say that for every bulb in the car.

When I bought a part at my dealer for peanuts, the manager
showed me a bulb for one of the cars they flogged that costs
$A300 each, forget which car it was for, not a Hyundai.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

charles wrote
Nightjar wrote
Chris J Dixon wrote
Nightjar wrote:

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user changeable bulbs.

That doesn't sound very helpful, but is the way maintenance seems to be going these days.

The headlights use dangerously high voltages and everything
else uses LEDs, which not only have a much longer life
expectancy, they also have multiple redundancy.

but, what usually fails is the electronics driving the LEDs, rather
than the LEDs themselves.

In which case a spare set of bulbs wont help you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:29:10 +0000, Nightjar
wrote:

Many years ago, I was not allowed to pay for anything in a bar in a
remote area of France because I am English. I may not have taken part in
the liberation of France, but they were not going to stop that from
allowing them to express their appreciation of it happening.

plays "La Marseillaise"

I must admit, my execrable schoolboy French was listened to, mildly
corrected sometimes and beers produced all over France, without the
slightest hint of any ill-feeling.

I rather like the French.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be
able to make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?

They'd just get a sober person to start the car and
then change drivers without turning the ignition off.

You cant even just turn the ignitiion off when there is no one in
the drivers seat, that would be too risky seat sensor failure wise
and you'd just see people flogging a bit of plastic pipe that allows
you to blow in the breathalyser while standing beside the driver.

Please standby for the ultimate hacking device; you saw it hear first:

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/190645130519

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be
able to make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?

They'd just get a sober person to start the car and
then change drivers without turning the ignition off.

You cant even just turn the ignitiion off when there is no one in
the drivers seat, that would be too risky seat sensor failure wise
and you'd just see people flogging a bit of plastic pipe that allows
you to blow in the breathalyser while standing beside the driver.

Please standby for the ultimate hacking device; you saw it hear first:

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/190645130519

Wow, I sell those for 48p!

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 27, 5:40*pm, Tim Watts wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be
able to make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?

They'd just get a sober person to start the car and
then change drivers without turning the ignition off.

You cant even just turn the ignitiion off when there is no one in
the drivers seat, that would be too risky seat sensor failure wise
and you'd just see people flogging a bit of plastic pipe that allows
you to blow in the breathalyser while standing beside the driver.

Please standby for the ultimate hacking device; you saw it hear first:

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/190645130519

--
Tim Watts

I had always though that a can of compressed air as used by
photogrphoic developers was the answer.

Jonathan

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David WE Roberts wrote:
"Another Dave" wrote in message
"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in
France to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...nfr ance.html

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs
and a first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know
about. It's a minefield out there

Just occured to me that there must be a market for dummy devices.
I mean, they can't make you blow into the device because then you
don't have a working breathalyser.
This based on the possibly unwarranted assumption that a £2 device is
one shot.
Pot of glue and some sticky backed plastic, anyone?
Damn, I think I just went on topic.

I remember the Withnail And I scene where he had a urine test. ISTR it was
made with used a Fairy Bottle.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 26/02/12 19:39, Another Dave wrote:
"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in
France to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...nfr ance.html

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

A few years ago when the luminous vest law was introduced the French
police were specifically targeting GB registered cars around Calais.
Better watch out.

--
djc

Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 26/02/12 22:24, Tim Streater wrote:

There's a section of some autostrada on the west coast of Italy, near
the top, which is very bendy and alternates between tunnels and
viaducts.

Pretty much all the way from Savona to Spezia. As I said recently I
would rather venture round the Paris Périphérique on a
wet winter evening than the autostrada through Genova at any time.

In 1975 coming out of a tunnel at speed onto a viaduct that
curved to the left, it became apparent that there'd been an earlier
smash in the nearside lane. Screeching of brakes all round, and the cars
in the inside lane ran into the back of the smash, much to the annoyance
[1] of the Italian cop who'd recently put a triangle or cone about ten
feet back from the smash. This of course was completely invisible to the
inside lane traffic, due to the curve and the parapet of the viaduct. It
obviously hadn't occurred to the fathead to put his warning signs at the
exit to the tunnel - or at any rate much further back.

Luckily I was able to brake and not hit the car in front and pushed off
toot sweet.

[1] he jumped up and down in rage and dashed his cap to the ground.

--
djc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 20:00:17 +0000, fred wrote:

In article , Another Dave
writes
"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in
France to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...dfordrivinginf
rance.html

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

Reading between the lines it sounds like a scam lobbied for by the ferry
companies so they can make healthy returns on the sale of the gear. I
assume locals wont bother and wont get pulled either.

On the triangles, I wonder how many broken down have been wiped out when
deploying them?

Not as many as those wiped out who haven't got them. it seems to
happen frequently on UK motorways.

Didn't know it had been bumped up to 2 though.

It hasn't. An inflatable sex doll wearing a high visibility jacket is
more effective than a triangle. A pair of them apparently hard at it
brings traffic to a stand still.

....and so, your Honour, I was just testing my safety device...

This concludes the case for the defence.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jonathan wrote
Tim Watts wrote
Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be
able to make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?

They'd just get a sober person to start the car and
then change drivers without turning the ignition off.

You cant even just turn the ignitiion off when there is no one in
the drivers seat, that would be too risky seat sensor failure wise
and you'd just see people flogging a bit of plastic pipe that allows
you to blow in the breathalyser while standing beside the driver.

Please standby for the ultimate hacking device; you saw it hear first:

Dunno, see below.

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/190645130519

I had always though that a can of compressed air as
used by photogrphoic developers was the answer.

Really depends on the breathalyser technology used.

Our cops currently mostly use a hand held device where you
just count to 10 with the cop holding it in front of your mouth.

That clearly would not work for a car drunk detector.

But the older style the cops used before that requires you to
blow into a dispolosable plastic tube attached to the breathalyser
and its unlikely that a can of compressed air could pressurise those
enough to statisfy the machine that someone is blowing in it.

Tim's approach should work fine although if the breathalyser was
particularly sensitive like is seen with the ones you just count into, you'd
want to be careful to have the drunk not breath over it when pumping.

Wouldnt be that hard to have one that has a decent length of intake
pipe so you could stick that out the window when pumping tho.

Guess it might be feasible to use the count into technology to monitor
the driver's breath all the time and cut the ignition when it detects drunk
breath, but that likely wouldnt work when the driver is sober and the
passengers are drunks, and could likely be circumvented by having
an electric powered fan blowing air from outside the car over the
sensor as the car is in motion etc.

You's just have to be sure you dont drive thru a beerfest etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

charles wrote:

wrote:

everything else uses
LEDs, which not only have a much longer life expectancy, they also have
multiple redundancy.

but, what usually fails is the electronics driving the LEDs, rather than
the LEDs themselves.

Not on the stop/tail lights on the buses round here, they all have
several failed individual LEDs ... they must drive them hard (the LEDs!)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote
Martin wrote
[...]

Hopeless, particularly the cheap ones.

And they dont even err on the safe side either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
charles wrote:

wrote:

everything else uses
LEDs, which not only have a much longer life expectancy, they also have
multiple redundancy.

but, what usually fails is the electronics driving the LEDs, rather than
the LEDs themselves.

Not on the stop/tail lights on the buses round here, they all have
several failed individual LEDs ... they must drive them hard (the LEDs!)

or it might just be dry joints

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.16

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/02/2012 22:31, Nightjar wrote:

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user
changeable bulbs.

You still have to carry them. It's not just British politicians that
are daft.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:14:04 +0000, djc wrote:

A few years ago when the luminous vest law was introduced the French
police were specifically targeting GB registered cars around Calais.
Better watch out.

I haven't got a luminous one just a dayglow green with
retroreflective stripes is that OK?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/02/2012 23:12, Andy Champ wrote:
On 26/02/2012 22:31, Nightjar wrote:

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user
changeable bulbs.

You still have to carry them. It's not just British politicians that are
daft.

Not according to the compulsory equipment section of the AA guide to
driving abroad, for any country I've looked at.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

charles wrote:

In article ,
Nightjar wrote:

The headlights use dangerously high voltages and everything else uses
LEDs, which not only have a much longer life expectancy, they also have
multiple redundancy.

but, what usually fails is the electronics driving the LEDs, rather than
the LEDs themselves.

I came across a problem with using LED replacements for filament
bulbs in a railway application. The existing installation used
current sensing to detect bulb failure. With the LEDs, because of
the multiple series/parallel matrix, with associated resistors,
even if a significant proportion of the diodes had failed, the
current drawn would be little changed, and the detector would not
spot this.

The regulatory focus had been only on the mandated light
distribution, the bigger picture had been missed.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 00:40:10 +0000, Nightjar
wrote:

On 27/02/2012 23:12, Andy Champ wrote:
On 26/02/2012 22:31, Nightjar wrote:

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user
changeable bulbs.

You still have to carry them. It's not just British politicians that are
daft.

Not according to the compulsory equipment section of the AA guide to
driving abroad, for any country I've looked at.

You have to carry a reflective jacket, a first aid kit and a triangle
in The Netherlands.

Is it in France where the reflective jacket has to be carried in the
passenger compartment, not the boot?

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 27/02/2012 23:12, Andy Champ wrote:
On 26/02/2012 22:31, Nightjar wrote:

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user
changeable bulbs.

You still have to carry them. It's not just British politicians that are
daft.

Not according to the compulsory equipment section of the AA guide to
driving abroad, for any country I've looked at.

You have to carry a reflective jacket, a first aid kit and a triangle
in The Netherlands.

Is it in France where the reflective jacket has to be carried in the
passenger compartment, not the boot?

AIUI, they require it to be within reach of the driver without getting
out of the car. I keep mine in the pocket behind the front passenger seat.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 28/02/12 15:03, Nightjar wrote:
On 28/02/2012 14:32, MuddyMike wrote:

Is it in France where the reflective jacket has to be carried in the
passenger compartment, not the boot?

AIUI, they require it to be within reach of the driver without getting
out of the car. I keep mine in the pocket behind the front passenger seat.

I keep mine draped over the seat. The last time there was a road block
set up to catch unsuspecting British motorists they waved me through.

--
djc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:14:04 +0000, djc wrote:

A few years ago when the luminous vest law was introduced the French
police were specifically targeting GB registered cars around Calais.
Better watch out.

I haven't got a luminous one just a dayglow green with
retroreflective stripes is that OK?

I alway carry a couple of hi viz vests in my car (did carry I have just sold
the car) and I also got a pair for both of my parents cars. They were free.

The thought of having to change an OS wheel without one in the dark on the
A64 etc makes it worthwhile.

In the van I have a hi vis paramedics waterproof jacket. Along with the hi
vis T Shirt and the waterproof hi vis trousers.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 26, 10:16*pm, fred wrote:
In article , geoff
writes

In message , fred writes
In article , ARWadsworth
writes

Baguettes and the ability to lose wars against the Germans?

Proper French baguettes are fab for all except those with soft doe like
mouths.

Top memories of a youthful late season holiday in the quieter south of
France, walking into a bar and being accused of being English. After a
tense silence the we were embraced, given apologies and bought drinks
when we revealed in halting French that we were Ecossais.

We've always had a Gaelic affinity and I love it! Only shandy drinkers
need fear this.

Did they offer you porridge

No but they told me where the light switch was in the toilet, a huge
advantage.

Believe it or not I had porridge this morning, proper salted build
too[1],

Good man!

I have it when I've got a really physical day and need a good
start.

[1] sugar later to make it at least partially edible

(speechless)

(out of raisins

(fx: swoon...thud)

--
Halmyre

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 26, 7:39*pm, Another Dave wrote:
"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in
France to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...itstoberequire...

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

FFS. We're hoping to take the wife's MX5 to France and Italy this
year. By the time we've got all the compulsory crap in it there'll be
no room for her, the luggage and me. And I know where I'll be in the
queue with the luggage...

--
Halmyre
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Martin
writes
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:32:20 -0000, "MuddyMike"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On 27/02/2012 23:12, Andy Champ wrote:
On 26/02/2012 22:31, Nightjar wrote:

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user
changeable bulbs.

You still have to carry them. It's not just British politicians that are
daft.

Not according to the compulsory equipment section of the AA guide to
driving abroad, for any country I've looked at.

You have to carry a reflective jacket, a first aid kit and a triangle
in The Netherlands.

Is it in France where the reflective jacket has to be carried in the
passenger compartment, not the boot?

The Dutch equivalent of the AA/RAC, the ANWB sells a family kit 2 XL
jackets and two child sized jackets.

I bet they cost a bit more than the 60p that CPC were selling them for a
while back

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:03:01 +0000, Nightjar wrote:

they require it to be within reach of the driver without getting
out of the car.

I saw a comment* that if you get stopped by the pollce in France and
asked to get out of the car, if you don't first don the jacket you will
be charged!

(* Somewhere in the interesting comments added at the press report at:

http://tinyurl.com/7hgegsx )

--
/\/\aurice

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:27:25 +0100, Martin wrote:
FFS. We're hoping to take the wife's MX5 to France and Italy this year.
By the time we've got all the compulsory crap in it there'll be no room
for her, the luggage and me. And I know where I'll be in the queue with
the luggage...

In this case travelling with Ryanair makes more sense. Even they allow
more luggage :-)

I suspect it's hard to get a suitcase big enough to hold an MX5, though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/02/2012 19:07, Halmyre wrote:
FFS. We're hoping to take the wife's MX5 to France and Italy this
year. By the time we've got all the compulsory crap in it there'll be
no room for her, the luggage and me. And I know where I'll be in the
queue with the luggage...

Leave the luggage and take a credit card. I'm sure the wife will enjoy
shopping for clothes in France and Italy.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:05:57 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

In the van I have a hi vis paramedics waterproof jacket. Along with
the hi vis T Shirt and the waterproof hi vis trousers.

and a nurses uniform :-)

A high viz one?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/02/2012 13:00, Maurice Batey wrote:
I saw a comment* that if you get stopped by the pollce in France and
asked to get out of the car, if you don't first don the jacket you will
be charged!

(* Somewhere in the interesting comments added at the press report at:

http://tinyurl.com/7hgegsx )

I was stopped by the Police in France last year. (Random check AFAIK,
pulled out of a line) I rummaged in my boot, showed them my licence,
and went on my way. No yellow jackets were worn, either by me or
Monsieur Plod.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Another Dave wrote on Feb 26, 2012:

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

I take most of that (when I remember) but, except for the guy at the channel
ferry port who usually asks to look in the boot, I've never had anyone show
the remotest interest in anything I have in or on the car.

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin :
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:11:11 +0000, Mike Lane
wrote:

Another Dave wrote on Feb 26, 2012:

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

I take most of that (when I remember) but, except for the guy at the channel
ferry port who usually asks to look in the boot, I've never had anyone show
the remotest interest in anything I have in or on the car.

Better than the guy at Hull docks at departure who wasn't interested
in the contents of the boot, but asked to look under the bonnet.

Hull docks is where I disembarked, drove my car into the red lane, and
declared the (brand new) car itself. I was surprised when he wasn't the
slightest bit interested, waved me through.

--
Mike Barnes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin wrote:

wrote:

In the van I have a hi vis paramedics waterproof jacket. Along
with the hi vis T Shirt and the waterproof hi vis trousers.

and a nurses uniform :-)

A high viz one?

For an inflatable doll?

I have often thought about putting one of those in the passenger seat to
allow me to use the HOV lanes in Leeds.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote
Martin wrote
ARWadsworth wrote
Martin wrote
ARWadsworth wrote

In the van I have a hi vis paramedics waterproof jacket. Along
with the hi vis T Shirt and the waterproof hi vis trousers.

and a nurses uniform :-)

A high viz one?

For an inflatable doll?

I have often thought about putting one of those in the passenger seat to allow me to use the HOV lanes in Leeds.

The cops might notice with random breath tests.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote
Martin wrote
ARWadsworth wrote
Martin wrote
ARWadsworth wrote

In the van I have a hi vis paramedics waterproof jacket.
Along with the hi vis T Shirt and the waterproof hi vis
trousers.

and a nurses uniform :-)

A high viz one?

For an inflatable doll?

I have often thought about putting one of those in the passenger
seat to allow me to use the HOV lanes in Leeds.

The cops might notice with random breath tests.

No such thing as random breath tests in the
UK:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes

wrote:

In the van I have a hi vis paramedics waterproof jacket. Along
with the hi vis T Shirt and the waterproof hi vis trousers.

and a nurses uniform :-)

A high viz one?

For an inflatable doll?

I have often thought about putting one of those in the passenger seat to
allow me to use the HOV lanes in Leeds.

In Jakarta, you used to be able to "rent" kids to travel in your car
with you

--
geoff

French Polishing - need help please FarmI Woodworking 5 June 29th 09 11:51 AM
French TV channels Patty UK diy 9 October 1st 06 10:58 AM
French Adaptors John UK diy 17 May 21st 05 11:57 AM
OT-The French Gunner Metalworking 25 January 8th 05 09:41 AM
French taps Andy Evans UK diy 7 December 23rd 04 05:40 PM