Posted to uk.d-i-y
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default OT New French breathalyser law

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be
able to make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?

They'd just get a sober person to start the car and
then change drivers without turning the ignition off.

You cant even just turn the ignitiion off when there is no one in
the drivers seat, that would be too risky seat sensor failure wise
and you'd just see people flogging a bit of plastic pipe that allows
you to blow in the breathalyser while standing beside the driver.

Please standby for the ultimate hacking device; you saw it hear first:

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/190645130519

Wow, I sell those for 48p!

Mike