Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT New French breathalyser law

MuddyMike wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Chris J Dixon wrote
Nightjar wrote

A set of bulbs would be difficult for my car, as it has no user changeable bulbs.

That doesn't sound very helpful,

It is actually when only a single led fails and you dont give
a damn because there are so many more than havent failed.

I couldn't work out how to replace a dip beam bulb in my Passat. I
had the bulb from a set I bought before going to France last year,
but I was damned if I could work out how to release the clip holding
the old one in.

I had to resort to looking it up in the handbook, the answer!
"This is a main dealer operation"

Sure, but I bet it doesnt say that for every bulb in the car.

When I bought a part at my dealer for peanuts, the manager
showed me a bulb for one of the cars they flogged that costs
$A300 each, forget which car it was for, not a Hyundai.