Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default F****** Ikea

Bought new Ikea shower curtains to replace old Ikea shower curtains.

New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
" writes
Bought new Ikea shower curtains to replace old Ikea shower curtains.

New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.

I'd get my eyes checked so that next time I could read the label rather
than blame Ikea.

--
Si
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article 3466d8d5-2c0e-4694-a703-df8b079d2865
@v46g2000hsv.googlegroups.com, says...
New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.

That'll suit me - I had to chop 4" off our last lot!

--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 1, 9:26*am, " wrote:
Bought new Ikea shower curtains to replace old Ikea shower curtains.

New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.

You did take the required measurements with you and check the size
before you purchased, didn't you?

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Bought new Ikea shower curtains to replace old Ikea shower curtains.

New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.

People still have shower curtains?

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

Hah, you think you have problems?

We bought a new bed and mattress from the less than four years ago. The
mattress has a 25-year guarantee and we've now got a problem with it so I
rang the Warrington store where we bought it from (it's the closest to us

at
about 42 miles away) and asked them to get someone out to look at it.

Doesn't a bed start creaking after a few years? or is that side of things a
thing of the past? ;-)

25 years guarantee! blimey I'd expect to change me bed after five...bed bugs
thing ya know. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Bought new Ikea shower curtains to replace old Ikea shower curtains.

New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.

So lower the curtain rail by four inches. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message

wrote in message
Bought new Ikea shower curtains to replace old Ikea shower curtains.

New one's are 4 inches shorter and miss the shower tray.

So lower the curtain rail by four inches. ;-)

Oh no!......

Now the water ****in over the top.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message

Hah, you think you have problems?

We bought a new bed and mattress from the less than four years ago. The
mattress has a 25-year guarantee and we've now got a problem with it so I
rang the Warrington store where we bought it from (it's the closest to us

at
about 42 miles away) and asked them to get someone out to look at it.

Doesn't a bed start creaking after a few years? or is that side of things
thing of the past? ;-)

25 years guarantee! blimey I'd expect to change me bed after five...bed
bugs
thing ya know. ;-)

My experience of Ikea beds is that they start creaking almost instantly. Not
the mattress, but the frame.

Ikea Kitchens c60w UK diy 6 April 23rd 06 02:15 PM
Ikea Kitchens c60w UK diy 1 April 22nd 06 10:29 PM
IKEA KITCHENS c60w Home Repair 0 April 21st 06 11:25 PM
Ikea contact JoeJoe UK diy 4 November 9th 05 05:06 PM
MFI or IKEA kitchen? [email protected] UK diy 26 May 6th 05 11:07 AM