Posted to alt.home.repair
c60w

Default IKEA KITCHENS

I recently bought an IKEA Kitchen with Installation- What a disaster.
Half the Unit doors were missing and the other half were either
scratched or damaged.

When I rang Customer Services they were more than useless. They had no
concept of the stress that was caused. I specifically said all the way
through that I did not want my kitchen fitted unless ALL parts were
available.

I tried to speak to a manager and was told someone would ring me back.
After 3 days and no phonecall I ended up having to refuse to get off
the phone until someone in management would speak to me.
I am left with half a kitchen. All my kitchen stuff is still in boxes
in the lounge as I can't unpack yet as no doors and the other half need

replacing. I have been told it will be 3 weeks.

Has anyone else had the same experiences, and does anyone have a name
of a director or the MD that I can speak to?

Ikea Kitchens c60w UK diy 6 April 23rd 06 02:15 PM
Ikea Kitchens c60w UK diy 1 April 22nd 06 10:29 PM
IKEA wireless remote dimmers and sockets - Koppla [email protected] UK diy 1 April 6th 05 12:12 AM
Question for people who have fitted IKEA kitchens Derek Doormer UK diy 8 December 14th 04 03:03 PM
Ikea kitchens Sarah UK diy 5 June 21st 04 04:50 PM