Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Prescott...

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 7 May 2006 21:05:39 UTC, Roger
wrote:

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains
plonk

You can now have the pleasure of the company of dribble and bacon in my
killfile. You go well together.

You're right...it's time.

Yawn... Nothing if not predictable....

Yeah, but are you getting the message that the consensus is that you are
considered a ****** ?

Is the message getting through

Are you taking it in?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 21:38:03 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
Weatherlawyer wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
Freudian slip?

Eager, from the term eag The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or
cylinder.
Eager by name, tart by nature. I shall be watching you, dullard.
Take care, you anus.

Gosh, you'll be "kill-filed" and then moaned on and on and on and
on and on and on about!

Yes but just think about it

You can witter on and on and nobody will argue with you

you're in your element

And the more people who kill file him, the less I'll see of his
secondhand ramblings...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

raden wrote:
Yeah, but are you getting the message that the consensus is that you are
considered a ****** ?

S'prolly for the FAQ thing, sniping at stupid boring non-conrtibuting
*******s (again: not you), and telling people that the stroke of an
engine on its own does not dictate the swept volume.

Is the message getting through

Are you taking it in?

I don't really care what fcukwits think (perhaps that's rather a
grandiose term for their thought-processes).
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Andy Hall wrote:
On Sun, 07 May 2006 19:28:53 GMT, Keith
wrote:

In message , Edward W.
Thompson writes

He seems to have come out of it reasonably well, other than a bruised
ego. He loses his administrative responsibilities but gets to keep
his salary as DPM. What exactly does he do to 'justify' his inflated
salary seeing he is just about as worthless as can be?

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Count on it...

Its not rumour, its fact allegedly..at least the Beeb said so...
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 May 2006 14:51:28 +0100 someone who may be "Doctor Drivel"
wrote this:-

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once
I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

Nice try, but as is often the case a "clever" remark just tends to
leave the author looking foolish.

Reading the Sun is not clever.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"David Hansen" wrote in message

On Fri, 05 May 2006 21:24:29 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once
I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

I would imagine that it would be outside your talents to look at the
pictures in the Daily Star :-)

If I wanted naked girls the top shelf is better and in colour too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback

wrote:

In message , Edward W.
Thompson writes

He seems to have come out of it reasonably well, other than a bruised
ego. He loses his administrative responsibilities but gets to keep
his salary as DPM. What exactly does he do to 'justify' his inflated
salary seeing he is just about as worthless as can be?

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Count on it...

Its not rumour, its fact allegedly..at least the Beeb said so...

Whatever the reason why should we the tax payer foot the bill, it was
excessive when he had a job, now Blair is taking the pi** out of the tax
payers.

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Tim S" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Go to him Drivel, go to him now, he needs your warm embrace more than
ever.
If you search deep, deep within him, you may find...

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

And no woman would shag you

... which is why you have to DIY

A good one Maxie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
raden wrote:

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

And no woman would shag you

... which is why you have to DIY

Didn't we always know he was a w*nker?! g

So predictable - useless.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How is
Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

In politics and public service, the onus is on the individual to
demonstrate that he is squeaky clean.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How is
Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 May 2006 14:50:53 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
. uk...

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got
£250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His business
alone and no one else's. How is Little Middle England today?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message . com,
Weatherlawyer writes

Andy Hall wrote:
On 7 May 2006 06:15:11 -0700, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/ar...06173609990011
(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Don't you mean his?

Eh?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or am I supposed to
second guess which pie ce of text you are replying to?

It's pretty obvious that the reference is to

"keep her illegally gotten gains"

(There are a lot of morons on this board.

It's Usenet, not a "board".

It's pretty obvious that my comment highlighted his ignorance as well
as the ignorance of the trailers after him, by the fact I used the
original term for Usent boards once they had been categorised as
Bulletin Boards -analogous to the notice boads that kept scientific
researchers up to date with their fellows at colleges on the pin boards
there and hence by common interoperability: all over the world.

It was on these boards that research students and their mentors posed
questions to problems that had them stumped. And from them too, hoi
polloi of the college were introduced to the environment of their
envelope.

TWIMC:
I suggest you spend a LOT more time doing something useful instead of
trolling your turds on here.

As for my original post, the depth of your ignorance is more strongly
sounded by the fact that so few of you followers know that the crime of
profiting from publication of the affairs of the adulterer and his bag,
was committed by the bag.

Consider yourselves thoroughly admonished and that for future
reference, I will have forgotten who you are.

Oh do **** off

Maxie, he did see the narrow Little Middle England of Matt. He has to be
applauded for that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

In message , Edward W.
Thompson writes

He seems to have come out of it reasonably well, other than a bruised
ego. He loses his administrative responsibilities but gets to keep
his salary as DPM. What exactly does he do to 'justify' his inflated
salary seeing he is just about as worthless as can be?

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Count on it...

Matt, have you looked in this alleged black book? Where is it kept? What
did it say?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 May 2006 19:50:10 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Count on it...

I thought that Prezza's little black book had a rather different list in
it...one of the more recent being 'Tracy'....

The shagging section, and that is his business.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Mon, 8 May 2006 15:18:03 UTC, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His business
alone and no one else's.

Ah yes, but it was during working time. That's actually a criminal
offence for a civil servant. Two policemen were 'done' for a similar
offence not long ago. The police are now investigating Prescott for the
same offence.

Hooray!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How is
Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

I know that he and you would like it to be that way. Frankly, I could
care less because he is a non-story. Unfortunately he is damaging the
office of government almost as much as his boss - he is discredited
with the electorate which is what actually matters. Had he gone to the
back benches along with Clarke he would have been able to save at least
something. In effect, TB has done an "et tu Brutei". The press
will continue to hound J++ until eventually he is forced to resign. At
that point, TB will have been able to distance himself from it. It
isn't going to go away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got £250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His
business alone and no one else's. How is Little Middle England today?

Who knows? Do you think that that is acceptable behaviour for a
government minister?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How is
Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

I know that he and you would

Snip Little Middle England Tripe

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his business; a
non-story.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His business
alone and no one else's.

Ah yes, but it was during working time.

So the hussy who took £250,000 said.

You naive Little Middle Englander. Johnny's shagging is none of our
business. A non-story. Boy you are dumb. Well you are from Essex.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got
£250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.

He didn't at all. He had a shag with
a consenting shagger. His business alone and no one else's. How is
Little Middle England today?

Who knows?

You most certainly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

wrote:

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His business
alone and no one else's.

Ah yes, but it was during working time.

So the hussy who took £250,000 said.

You naive Little Middle Englander. Johnny's shagging is none of our
business.

No, but it's the law's business.

A non-story. Boy you are dumb. Well you are from Essex.

Little do you know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
Ah yes, but it was during working time.

What working time? Are you suggesting that a Minister of the Crown has fixed
(or flexi-) hours?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
raden wrote:

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

And no woman would shag you

... which is why you have to DIY

Didn't we always know he was a w*nker?! g

So predictable - useless.

What, no wood ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Mon, 8 May 2006 18:22:11 UTC, John Cartmell
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
Ah yes, but it was during working time.

What working time? Are you suggesting that a Minister of the Crown has fixed
(or flexi-) hours?

Good point. Probably how he'll weasel out of it. I think TT said he left
the office, ostensibly to work, then called her to bring some papers
he'd 'forgotten'. By his own admission (!) he'd be working...

(can't complain; I have a very flexible job but can't afford women like
her!)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got £250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.

He didn't at all. He had a shag with
a consenting shagger. His business alone and no one else's. How is
Little Middle England today?

Who knows?

You most certainly.

Hardly. I'm in a different country.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
raden wrote:

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

And no woman would shag you

... which is why you have to DIY

Didn't we always know he was a w*nker?! g

So predictable - useless.

What, no wood ?

Maxie, you disappoint.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"

wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and
his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got
£250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.

He didn't at all. He had a shag with
a consenting shagger. His business alone and no one else's. How is
Little Middle England today?

Who knows?

You most certainly.

Hardly. I'm in a different country.

Matt, more like a differnt planet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His
business
alone and no one else's.

Ah yes, but it was during working time.

So the hussy who took £250,000 said.

You naive Little Middle Englander. Johnny's shagging is none of our
business.

No, but it's the law's business.

No law against shagging.

A non-story. Boy you are dumb.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 May 2006 18:22:11 UTC, John Cartmell
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
Ah yes, but it was during working time.

What working time? Are you suggesting that a Minister of the Crown has
fixed
(or flexi-) hours?

Good point. Probably how he'll weasel out of it. I think TT said he left
the office, ostensibly to work, then called her to bring some papers
he'd 'forgotten'. By his own admission (!) he'd be working...

(can't complain; I have a very flexible job but can't afford women like
her!)

Jealous eh!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Andy Hall wrote:

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his
business; a non-story.

Why are you defending him?

He figures if fatty two jabs can get laid there might even be hope for him!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How
is Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

I know that he and you would

Snip Little Middle England Tripe

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his business; a
non-story.

Why are you defending him?

Because it is none of our business at all. All he has done no wrong except
have a shag with a consenting shagger. That is nothing to attack. A
non-story. No worth talking about. It is like talking about Johnny tying up
his shoe laces.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Mon, 8 May 2006 21:53:01 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote
(in article ews.net):

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How
is Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

I know that he and you would

Snip Little Middle England Tripe

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his business; a
non-story.

Why are you defending him?

Because it is none of our business at all. All he has done no wrong except
have a shag with a consenting shagger. That is nothing to attack. A
non-story. No worth talking about. It is like talking about Johnny tying up
his shoe laces.

If it weren't in a workplace and in employer's time it would be less of an
issue. It would also be less of an issue if he hadn't taken a position of
moral high ground when politicians of other parties did similar things.

Unfortunately neither is true and his position is indefensible. He now has
no department and no serious responsibility. In essence, he is nothing more
than a burden on the taxpayer.

:andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.
On employers time, in their offices,
Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone.
How is Little Middle England today?
I guess that his wife might have a different view...
His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.
I know that he and you would

Snip Little Middle England Tripe
If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his
business; a non-story.

Why are you defending him?

They prolly go dogging together

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Andy Hall writes
That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".
If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business

alone.
Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own
premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.
Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who
got £250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?
It was merely a comment that government ministers should not
abuse
their position.
He didn't at all. He had a shag with
a consenting shagger. His business alone and no one else's. How is
Little Middle England today?
Who knows?

You most certainly.

Hardly. I'm in a different country.

And Drivel's on a different planet

What's your point caller ?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
On 2006-05-08 18:48:33 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his
business; a non-story.

Why are you defending him?

2 Jags is dribble's role model. Dribble would love to look and behave like
him?

--
*Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Herber

On Tue, 09 May 2006 00:31:03 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

In article ,
On 2006-05-08 18:48:33 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his
business; a non-story.

Why are you defending him?

2 Jags is dribble's role model. Dribble would love to look and behave like
him?

Maybe dribble fears that he may be a 2 jags' love child

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/
Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/

On 2006-05-08 16:16:01 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

[...]

snip Little Middle England poppycock

Johnny had a shag - that's all. None of our business.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Andy Hall writes
That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".
If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business
alone.
Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own
premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.
Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got
£250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?
It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.
He didn't at all. He had a shag with
a consenting shagger. His business alone and no one else's. How is
Little Middle England today?
Who knows?
You most certainly.

Hardly. I'm in a different country.

And Drivel's on a different planet

What's your point caller ?

Maxie, I think the point is shagging.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article . net,
Paul Herber wrote:
2 Jags is dribble's role model. Dribble would love to look and behave
like him?

Maybe dribble fears that he may be a 2 jags' love child

Pity he didn't inherit his better characteristics.

--
*Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his animal friends