Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Prescott...

On 2006-05-08 12:59:22 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices,

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How is
Little Middle England today?

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

I know that he and you would like it to be that way. Frankly, I could
care less because he is a non-story. Unfortunately he is damaging the
office of government almost as much as his boss - he is discredited
with the electorate which is what actually matters. Had he gone to the
back benches along with Clarke he would have been able to save at least
something. In effect, TB has done an "et tu Brutei". The press
will continue to hound J++ until eventually he is forced to resign. At
that point, TB will have been able to distance himself from it. It
isn't going to go away.