Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Prescott...

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got £250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

This is s non-story and she got all this lolly because of silly people
sucking it all in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 May 2006 21:24:29 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once
I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Go to him Drivel, go to him now, he needs your warm embrace more than
ever.
If you search deep, deep within him, you may find...

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

Jammy *******... Right, I'm phoning the Labour Party - I'll ask if they've
got any opening for useless fat slobs at 600k, I can act!

You would fit the bill of a fat slob then.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Tim S" wrote in message
. ..
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Go to him Drivel, go to him now, he needs your warm embrace more than
ever.
If you search deep, deep within him, you may find...

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

And no woman would shag you

.... which is why you have to DIY

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sat, 6 May 2006 14:50:53 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 5 May 2006 17:56:40 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
k...

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got £250,000
for saying she shagged Johnny?

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse
their position.

I didn't offer an opinion one way or the other as to whether J++
actually did that.

Clearly his boss believed that there was an issue....

This is s non-story and she got all this lolly because of silly people
sucking it all in.

So to speak.....

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

wrote:

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Apparently the police have been asked to look into the matter of the
misuse of his office. And if they bring a successful prosecution the
bag shouldn't be allowed to keep her illegally gotten gains for talking
about it in pubic:
http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/ar...06173609990011
(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Apparently the police have been asked to look into the matter of the
misuse of his office. And if they bring a successful prosecution the
bag shouldn't be allowed to keep her illegally gotten gains for talking
about it in pubic:
http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/ar...06173609990011
(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Don't you mean his?

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr X

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

wrote this:-

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his
alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once
I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

Yes, it says a lot about *your* prejudices.
--
Mr X
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr X

In article , Martin
writes

And as Prescott was shagging the civil servant, the tits-ups and cock-ups
were literal, metaphorical and, now, hardly surprising. And the fat
******* gets to keep his salary........

Good compensation for a 2" penis...
--
Mr X

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr X

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Tim S" wrote in message
. ..

That leaves John free to eat all the
pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and his alone.

But the problem is he wants to do with public money and in public time.
--
Mr X
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills

raden wrote:

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

And no woman would shag you

... which is why you have to DIY

Didn't we always know he was a w*nker?! g
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article om,
Weatherlawyer wrote:
Apparently the police have been asked to look into the matter of the
misuse of his office. And if they bring a successful prosecution the
bag shouldn't be allowed to keep her illegally gotten gains for talking
about it in pubic:

That would set quite a precedent. Stopping partners of 'criminals' talking
to the press would leave some newspapers empty...

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 06:24:25 UTC, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

bag shouldn't be allowed to keep her illegally gotten gains for talking
about it in pubic:

Freudian slip?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Andy Hall wrote:

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/ar...06173609990011
(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Don't you mean his?

Eh?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or am I supposed to
second guess which pie ce of text you are replying to?

(There are a lot of morons on this board. One wonders how many of them
voted for a pork pie and a cream cracker.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 13:15:11 UTC, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

(There are a lot of morons on this board. One wonders how many of them
voted for a pork pie and a cream cracker.)

Board? Board????! This is bloody Usenet, chum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 7 May 2006 06:15:11 -0700, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/ar...06173609990011
(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Don't you mean his?

Eh?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or am I supposed to
second guess which pie ce of text you are replying to?

It's pretty obvious that the reference is to

"keep her illegally gotten gains"

(There are a lot of morons on this board.

It's Usenet, not a "board".

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
wrote:

(There are a lot of morons on this board. One wonders how many of them
voted for a pork pie and a cream cracker.)

Board? Board????! This is bloody Usenet, chum.

Come on now, he didn't claim not to be one of the morons, did he ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 14:57:44 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
wrote:

(There are a lot of morons on this board. One wonders how many of them
voted for a pork pie and a cream cracker.)

Board? Board????! This is bloody Usenet, chum.

Come on now, he didn't claim not to be one of the morons, did he ?

True...!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Back from the plumbworld trip to ibeeza I see... how many magnacleans
did you need to shift for that?

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices, shortly after lecturing others on
"moral standards" and tory "sleaze".... So all in all a straight up kind
of guy! (at least by the standards set by the rest of the shower phoney
calls a government).

I hear the latest ruse is he wants to take legal action against the
press because when they went public with that story, it let the cat out
of the bag and his wife also found out about all the other times he was
a cheating *******.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

On Sat, 6 May 2006 14:51:28 +0100 someone who may be "Doctor Drivel"
wrote this:-

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once
I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

Nice try, but as is often the case a "clever" remark just tends to
leave the author looking foolish.

My attention was drawn to "the Sun" by a review of newspapers on
Radio 4. I then looked up the article on the web.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

wrote this:-

If he wants to eat all the pies and shag that is his business and
his alone.

Fine, provided that he does it on his own time and his own premises
and not the ones that I am paying for.

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once
I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

I would imagine that it would be outside your talents to look at the
pictures in the Daily Star :-)

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr X

In article , John
Rumm writes

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Back from the plumbworld trip to ibeeza I see... how many magnacleans
did you need to shift for that?

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

On employers time, in their offices

Behaviour that would get an ordinary person instant dismissal for "Gross
Misconduct".
--
Mr X
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/ar...06173609990011
(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Don't you mean his?

Eh?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or am I supposed to
second guess which pie ce of text you are replying to?

It's pretty obvious that the reference is to

"keep her illegally gotten gains"

(There are a lot of morons on this board.

It's Usenet, not a "board".

It's pretty obvious that my comment highlighted his ignorance as well
as the ignorance of the trailers after him, by the fact I used the
original term for Usent boards once they had been categorised as
Bulletin Boards -analogous to the notice boads that kept scientific
researchers up to date with their fellows at colleges on the pin boards
there and hence by common interoperability: all over the world.

It was on these boards that research students and their mentors posed
questions to problems that had them stumped. And from them too, hoi
polloi of the college were introduced to the environment of their
envelope.

TWIMC:
I suggest you spend a LOT more time doing something useful instead of
trolling your turds on here.

As for my original post, the depth of your ignorance is more strongly
sounded by the fact that so few of you followers know that the crime of
profiting from publication of the affairs of the adulterer and his bag,
was committed by the bag.

Consider yourselves thoroughly admonished and that for future
reference, I will have forgotten who you are.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Bob Eager wrote:

Freudian slip?

Eager, from the term eag The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or
cylinder.

Eager by name, tart by nature. I shall be watching you, dullard.

Take care, you anus.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message . com,
Weatherlawyer writes

wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:

[...]

Oh do **** off

technology has obviously moved on and left you behind

you pretentious ****

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 18:47:59 UTC, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

It's pretty obvious that my comment highlighted his ignorance as well
as the ignorance of the trailers after him, by the fact I used the
original term for Usent boards

No, the original term for Usenet was 'newsgroups' and then 'Usenet'.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keith

In message , Edward W.
Thompson writes

He seems to have come out of it reasonably well, other than a bruised
ego. He loses his administrative responsibilities but gets to keep
his salary as DPM. What exactly does he do to 'justify' his inflated
salary seeing he is just about as worthless as can be?

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

--
Keith
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 18:56:28 UTC, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Freudian slip?

Take care, you anus.

To echo geoff:

Oh do **** off

you pretentious ****

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 07 May 2006 19:28:53 GMT, Keith
wrote:

In message , Edward W.
Thompson writes

He seems to have come out of it reasonably well, other than a bruised
ego. He loses his administrative responsibilities but gets to keep
his salary as DPM. What exactly does he do to 'justify' his inflated
salary seeing he is just about as worthless as can be?

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Count on it...

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

raden wrote:

Consider yourselves thoroughly admonished and that for future
reference, I will have forgotten who you are.

Oh do **** off

technology has obviously moved on and left you behind

you pretentious ****

You took the words right out of my mouth! ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Weatherlawyer wrote:
(There are a lot of morons on this board.

What "board"?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger

The message .com
from "Weatherlawyer" contains a load of crap

plonk

You can now have the pleasure of the company of dribble and bacon in my
killfile. You go well together.

--
Roger Chapman
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 19:50:10 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets
that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Count on it...

I thought that Prezza's little black book had a rather different list in
it...one of the more recent being 'Tracy'....

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Weatherlawyer wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
Freudian slip?

Eager, from the term eag The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or
cylinder.

Eager by name, tart by nature. I shall be watching you, dullard.

Take care, you anus.

Gosh, you'll be "kill-filed" and then moaned on and on and on and
on and on and on about!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Sun, 7 May 2006 21:05:39 UTC, Roger
wrote:

The message .com
from "Weatherlawyer" contains a load of crap

plonk

You can now have the pleasure of the company of dribble and bacon in my
killfile. You go well together.

You're right...it's time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
wrote:

The message .com
from "Weatherlawyer" contains a load of crap

plonk

You can now have the pleasure of the company of dribble and bacon in my
killfile. You go well together.

You're right...it's time.

What, breakfast?

"Dribble and Bacon, sunny side up "

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 7 May 2006 21:05:39 UTC, Roger
wrote:

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains

plonk

You can now have the pleasure of the company of dribble and bacon in my
killfile. You go well together.

You're right...it's time.

Yawn... Nothing if not predictable....
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
Weatherlawyer wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
Freudian slip?

Eager, from the term eag The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or
cylinder.
Eager by name, tart by nature. I shall be watching you, dullard.
Take care, you anus.

Gosh, you'll be "kill-filed" and then moaned on and on and on and
on and on and on about!

Yes but just think about it

You can witter on and on and nobody will argue with you

you're in your element

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

raden wrote:
What, breakfast? "Dribble and Bacon, sunny side up "

Oi, not on the same plate, puh-lease!