ElectriciansForum

Default Electricians Forum @ Supplychain

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

Thanx again

Electricians Forum
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Nick Atty

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:28:46 +0100, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

Bob,
what are you going on about ?
I dont recall admitting anything ?
You are free to post your views at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Frankly, I don't give a flying toss about your forum. I don't "do" web
fora because off-line newsgroups suits the way I work.

But for heaven's sake learn how newsgroups work, including how to post.
You are making yourself look stupid.

--
On-line canal route planner: http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)
Andy Dingley

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:03:01 +0100, "ElectriciansForum"
wrote:

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

Thanx again

Electricians Forum

Please stop repeatedly spamming your website. We saw it the first time.
Ellis Greensitt

Andy,
come have a look u might learn something, what u scared of ?
forums are not commercial, grow up

--

wrote:

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

Thanx again

Electricians Forum

Please stop repeatedly spamming your website. We saw it the first time.

Aaron

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Andy,
come have a look u might learn something, what u scared of ?
forums are not commercial, grow up

It's anoying though, if you want to promote a website why not
be helpful in this forum and put it in your sig. It's not just
here this person is advertising his site, it's on other DIY
and commercial forums to.

--
Regards,
Aaron.

Ellis Greensitt

Ok Aaron,

I think its a crap Forum at Supplychain

Happy now ?

Ellis Greensitt
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

--

"Aaron" wrote in message
. uk...
Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Andy,
come have a look u might learn something, what u scared of ?
forums are not commercial, grow up

It's anoying though, if you want to promote a website why not
be helpful in this forum and put it in your sig. It's not just
here this person is advertising his site, it's on other DIY
and commercial forums to.

--
Regards,
Aaron.

johnty

Your attitude is not helping the corporate image...

Ellis Greensitt

On the contrary Johnty,
This newsgroup seems to promote negativity and paranoia. Im just trying to
fit in

Ellis
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

"johnty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Your attitude is not helping the corporate image...

Aaron

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Ok Aaron,

I think its a crap Forum at Supplychain

Happy now ?

Ellis Greensitt
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

It's only as crap as you make it, my personal preference is UK.d-i-y
since I don't have to signup or hand my details over to a company who
is essentially also functioning as a business. Furthermore lots of
advertising I've seen for supplychain's forum has been based on pointing
out negative facts about already well established sources of help for
the DIY public. Remember this these forums are free-for-all and you
should just be thick skinned enough to ignore the crap and make use of
the helpful information.

Fair enough you get your share of people who are unhelpful on here, but
you also get a lot of idiots who either refuse help and are just
downright stupid and dangerous and shouldn't be allowed anyway near a AA
battery let alone mains electrics. People like that get unhelpful,
sarcastic and rude replies because they need them to prevent them from
killing themselves! It's not that people are being snooty purposely...
Unless of course you are one who refuses to search archives and as such
don't get particuarly helpful replies because the same questions are
being asked every week.

To be hounest it's just the same as life, if you want to do something
dangerous someone will always tell you. If you are being anoying people
will ignore you and/or be sarcastic.

Dunno, plug your forums as much as you like but don't through your toys
out of the basket when someone gets fed up of your plugging and/or has
a bad opinion of your forum. It's just childish.

--
Regards,
Aaron.
Ian Stirling

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
On the contrary Johnty,
This newsgroup seems to promote negativity and paranoia. Im just trying to
fit in

But it's well known that Supplychain do in fact sacrifice virgins on their
blood-spattered altars to darkness. (constructed of 18mm WBP ply)

johnty

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
On the contrary Johnty,
This newsgroup seems to promote negativity and paranoia. Im just trying to
fit in

Ah, no. You are seen on here as the figurehead for the company and the
forum you are promoting (whether you are the de facto figurehead or
not).
You conduct, and especially your responses on here, should be above
reproach. Respond to insults and abuse with courtesy and politeness; be
generous with your expert advice. This will reflect well on your
business and your website and, possibly, may encourage visitors.
Trading like-for-like posts on here will most certainly not.

Please post an address where I can send my invoice for this image
consultancy work...

Stefek Zaba

ElectriciansForum wrote:
Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

Ah yes, free speech. Spammers *love* to tell us all about the virtues of
free speech. Particularly when 'free' means 'at not/negligible cost to
the sender'; regardless of the costs to the recipients in time,
attention, storage, signal-to-noise. Where 'free' - to the sender -
means leeching off the accumulated social capital of established
networks of interest, and/or technical means of communication.

Any similarity between the crude actions of email spammers, and those
who pop up in established fora saying - not just the once, but
repeatedly - 'hey! pipple! look over there! it's new! it's whizzy! it's
got HTML and PHP and all sortsa stuff! you're gonna love it!' - is left
as an exercise for the reader...

Stefek
Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:03:01 UTC, "ElectriciansForum"
wrote:

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

This is the same "free speech" outfit that edited my reply to "What is
the best forum for electrcians?"...

I wrote "Well, uk.d-i-y, obviously"

It now reads "Well, here, obviously".

This is a meaning of the words "free speech" that I haven't encountered
recently. Used to be common in the Siviet Union, I believe.

Ellis Greensitt

Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other users
of this newsgroup.

As for the Siviet Union ? is that somewhere on Mars, where you originate
from perhaps.

--

wrote:

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts
will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

This is the same "free speech" outfit that edited my reply to "What is
the best forum for electrcians?"...

I wrote "Well, uk.d-i-y, obviously"

It now reads "Well, here, obviously".

This is a meaning of the words "free speech" that I haven't encountered
recently. Used to be common in the Siviet Union, I believe.

Grunff

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other users
of this newsgroup.

And this is precisely how spamming ****wits such as yourself always
screw up. You join a ng, and within 5 minutes of joining you start
calling long-established, very well respected members of the group
"narrow minded idiots". Think about it for a minute - how far will this
get you?

--
Grunff

Ellis Greensitt

Grunff,
You belong to the same deficient gene-pool as Bob.
Dont come again to our forum at http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

You have nothing to offer.

"Grunff" wrote in message
Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at with the sole purpose of attempting
to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other
users of this newsgroup.

And this is precisely how spamming ****wits such as yourself always screw
up. You join a ng, and within 5 minutes of joining you start calling
long-established, very well respected members of the group "narrow minded
idiots". Think about it for a minute - how far will this get you?

--
Grunff

Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:44:27 UTC, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other users
of this newsgroup.

So....you admit that you don't practise free speech on your forum at
all? You change things to suit yourself?

This makes the forum completely and utterly untrustworthy. Opinions that
don't fit are not just deleted - they are altered to fit the
management's view.

Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:54:16 UTC, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

Grunff,
You belong to the same deficient gene-pool as Bob.
Dont come again to our forum at http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

The last refuge - ad hominem attacks. At least no-one stops you saying
things here - unlike your censored forum.

What a mistake that was...

Ellis Greensitt

Bob,
Think your getting a little confused.
Our users are free to post their views on our forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

I think you maybe got a little mistaken, perhaps a lie down is in order.

Its clear that you and some other likeminded cretins joined the forum with
the sole purpose of disrupting it. You wont disrupt it because your not
intelligent enough to be taken seriously.

You should stay here in Kindergarten with your buddies. They know who I
mean.

--
Ellis Greensitt
Supplychain(Doncaster) Ltd.

www.supplychain.org.uk
01302 761205 : Tel
01302 761206 : Fax
wrote:

Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other
users
of this newsgroup.

So....you admit that you don't practise free speech on your forum at
all? You change things to suit yourself?

This makes the forum completely and utterly untrustworthy. Opinions that
don't fit are not just deleted - they are altered to fit the
management's view.

Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:09:02 UTC, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

Think your getting a little confused.

Not at all. And as you wanted to criticise my typo, I'll mention your
misuse of the word 'your' above.

Our users are free to post their views on our forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

I posted, and I wasn't free to do so. My views were changed and
censored. You have admitted that.

I notice that you like to plug the URL in every reply. I'm leaving it
there so that, for posterity, people will know that supplychain is
synonymous with censorship.

Its clear that you and some other likeminded cretins joined the forum with
the sole purpose of disrupting it. You wont disrupt it because your not
intelligent enough to be taken seriously.

Once, again, ad hominem is all you can manage. No reasoned reply.

Ellis Greensitt

Bob,
what are you going on about ?
I dont recall admitting anything ?
You are free to post your views at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

However, you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they own
this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it. Are these the
actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of your crappy,
ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be serving to
rubbish your already weak position.

Knock it off now guys or I will have to stop your pocket money

Ellis Greensitt wrote:

However, you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they own
this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it. Are these the
actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of your crappy,
ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be serving to
rubbish your already weak position.

Knock it off now guys or I will have to stop your pocket money

Welcome to Usenet, Ellis.

Are you aware that your name is an anagram of "I relentless git"?

There's also "Listeners leg it", "Site greets nill" and "Terse lies
glint".

Or you may enjoy a glass of "Eel slitters gin".

Mark

Ellis Greensitt

At Last !
Somebody worth typing for.

Thanx for the welcome Mark,
After a very arduous thread with these boys, I was so relieved to find
someone with inteligence and wit.
you would be very welcome at the forum in question (dare not mention its
name).

warmest regards

I relentless git

--

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ellis Greensitt wrote:

However, you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they
own
this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it. Are these the
actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of your
crappy,
ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be serving to
rubbish your already weak position.

Knock it off now guys or I will have to stop your pocket money

Welcome to Usenet, Ellis.

Are you aware that your name is an anagram of "I relentless git"?

There's also "Listeners leg it", "Site greets nill" and "Terse lies
glint".

Or you may enjoy a glass of "Eel slitters gin".

Mark

raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
Ok Aaron,

I think its a crap Forum at Supplychain

Happy now ?

Ellis Greensitt
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

It's certainly an oasis in an overpopulated world

--
geoff
Owain

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.

But you came here and invited us!!

Owain

raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other users
of this newsgroup.

Load of ******** - we're after the £50 simple as that

Claiming to promote free speech and then completely change someone's
post is totally unacceptable

It's his right in to say what he thinks in your forum if you claim to
maintain the right to free speech

--
geoff
raden

In message , Grunff
writes
Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at with the sole purpose of
attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other
users of this newsgroup.

And this is precisely how spamming ****wits such as yourself always
screw up. You join a ng, and within 5 minutes of joining you start
calling long-established, very well respected members of the group
"narrow minded idiots". Think about it for a minute - how far will this
get you?

I suggest having a word with his ISP if he advertises here again after
changing anybody else's response

--
geoff
Kaiser

"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
Ok Aaron,

I think its a crap Forum at Supplychain

I agree with you.

Ellis Greensitt

The £50.00 is available to the author of the most popular topic, you dont
seem that popular ? sorry.
Maybe you should try posting something interesting instead of masaging the
egos of your little rebellion.
Good Luck
Ellis

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other
users
of this newsgroup.

Load of ******** - we're after the £50 simple as that

Claiming to promote free speech and then completely change someone's post
is totally unacceptable

It's his right in to say what he thinks in your forum if you claim to
maintain the right to free speech

--
geoff

raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
Bob,
Think your getting a little confused.
Our users are free to post their views on our forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

I think you maybe got a little mistaken, perhaps a lie down is in order.

Its clear that you and some other likeminded cretins joined the forum with
the sole purpose of disrupting it. You wont disrupt it because your not
intelligent enough to be taken seriously.

You should stay here in Kindergarten with your buddies. They know who I
mean.

Ooh, we're getting a bit rattled now, aren't we ...

--
geoff

raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
Bob,
what are you going on about ?
I dont recall admitting anything ?
You are free to post your views at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Uncensored ?

However, you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they own
this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it.

Who was raiding your little forum ?

I see only sensible replies

Are these the
actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of your crappy,
ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be serving to
rubbish your already weak position.

What, to all four people online ?

--
geoff
raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
At Last !
Somebody worth typing for.

Thanx for the welcome Mark,
After a very arduous thread with these boys, I was so relieved to find
someone with inteligence and wit.
you would be very welcome at the forum in question (dare not mention its
name).

warmest regards

I relentless git

You don't think you could type "sig separator" into google and read what
it says and apply it could you ?

--
geoff
Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:26:15 UTC, raden wrote:

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
At Last !
Somebody worth typing for.

Thanx for the welcome Mark,
After a very arduous thread with these boys, I was so relieved to find
someone with inteligence and wit.
you would be very welcome at the forum in question (dare not mention its
name).

warmest regards

I relentless git

You don't think you could type "sig separator" into google and read what
it says and apply it could you ?

About as much chance as getting a reasonable timezone on his 'forum'...

raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
The £50.00 is available to the author of the most popular topic, you dont
seem that popular ? sorry.

We're working on it

unless, of course, you massage the results

Maybe you should try posting something interesting instead of masaging the
egos of your little rebellion.

Rebellion ?

ha ha

Your forum is ****ing empty mate

--
geoff
Ellis Greensitt

Raden,

The Forum is brand new, what do you expect ?

Why not help us to make it better ?

Give it a chance

Ellis

--

"raden" wrote in message
news
In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
The £50.00 is available to the author of the most popular topic, you dont
seem that popular ? sorry.

We're working on it

unless, of course, you massage the results

Maybe you should try posting something interesting instead of masaging
the
egos of your little rebellion.

Rebellion ?

ha ha

Your forum is ****ing empty mate

--
geoff

Dave Plowman (News)

free to post your views at http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

However, you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they
own this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it. Are these
the actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of
your crappy, ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be
serving to rubbish your already weak position.

Knock it off now guys or I will have to stop your pocket money

Err, so you think you own the world? You continually spam a newsgroup with
nothing constructive - but just to advertise your site. Then get stroppy
when others do the same to you?

--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Ellis Greensitt

You were invited to offer some intelligent debate, you know what you did.
Dont make me embarrass you by mentioning here in your secure environment.
Come along and post something useable please ?

No hard feelings

Ellis

--
"Owain" wrote in message
Ellis Greensitt wrote:
Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.

But you came here and invited us!!

Owain

Andy Dingley

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:02:25 +0100, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

come have a look u might learn something, what u scared of ?

What is this word "u" ? Is it from Mars, where you originate
from perhaps ?

forums are not commercial, grow up

Yours clearly _is_ commercial - it's a blatant plug for your business.
You're also a spammer, and you edit postings placed on your site.

Why not just save us _all_ a load of trouble and leave now ? It's
hardly likely to reflect well on your board, your business or your
spamming is it ?
Andy Dingley

On 05 Jun 2005 14:08:24 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

But it's well known that Supplychain do in fact sacrifice virgins on their
blood-spattered altars to darkness. (constructed of 18mm WBP ply)

Water and Blood Proof ?
raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
You were invited to offer some intelligent debate, you know what you did.
Dont make me embarrass you by mentioning here in your secure environment.
Come along and post something useable please ?

No hard feelings

Sort out your sig sep, there's a good spam monkey

--
geoff