Ellis Greensitt

Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other users
of this newsgroup.

As for the Siviet Union ? is that somewhere on Mars, where you originate
from perhaps.

--

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:03:01 UTC, "ElectriciansForum"
wrote:

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts
will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

This is the same "free speech" outfit that edited my reply to "What is
the best forum for electrcians?"...

I wrote "Well, uk.d-i-y, obviously"

It now reads "Well, here, obviously".

This is a meaning of the words "free speech" that I haven't encountered
recently. Used to be common in the Siviet Union, I believe.